1-i

You and I

 

"We're here!!" Sica happily ran towards the entrance door, she's really excited, well all of them were excited. Jaejoong looked at the girl beside him and she was now smiling as she watched the other girl jump in joy. She then frowned and looked at Jaejoong worriedly.

 

 

 

"Wea?" Jaejoong inquired, he waited for the girl to answer.

 

 

 

 

"I don't have clothes" she answered. Jaejoong smiled at her and tapped her shoulder. He then pointed the Bags that were being carried by the staffs of the resort. She looked at one of the bag, her eyes widen realizing it's her bag. She quickly halted the staffs and went to them. She was checking if it's really hers and she's right. Jaejoong chuckled and told the staffs to continue what were they doing, he then gazed at the frowning Dara.

 

 

 

 

"Just...enjoy. Come on" He exclaimed and he abruptly carried Dara in a bridal style.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Jae… put me down, I can walk!!" She portested but Jaejoong ignored her and proceeded to the resort. They were like that while touring the resort, the resort is wonderful as what was describe by the customers, it has a butterfly sanctuary, 3 restaurants, 2 bars and a grocery store. They even have this body spa in this resort and Sica was very happy about it. Maybe you're now wondering about Dara and Jae's condition, well, Dara gave up protesting, she just agreed at what Jaejoong wanted to do. They were cute as a couple and Sica is silently taking their videos and pictures together.

 

 

 

 

The 3 of them wen to their respective rooms, 3 different rooms were rented of course.  Rm 201 is Sica, Rm 202 is Dara and Rm 203 is Jaejoong, yes, they really took those rooms because they wanted to be close to each other while maintaining their privacy.

 

 

 

Sica went to her room and immediately fixed her clothes, she then took a shower and put her white dress with her hair cutely curled. She happily slumped off her body in bed and started tweeting about where she is.

 

 

 

 

Dara went to her room, of course with the assistance of Jae. The truth is, Jaejoong told Sica to give them 'space' and not to meddle them when they're together, of course Sica agreed to his plan because she knows that his cousin really needs to make a move to her. Jaejoong helped her to put her clothes and Dara just let him do as he wishes.

 

 

 

"Aiggoooooooooo!!" A shouting Sica shocked the two. They immediately went to her room and check what was happening to her. They both raised their brow seeing her all covered with blanket. Jaejoong sighed as he entered and took the blanket revealing a Jessica Jung in an awkward prone position. Jaejoong laughed at her.

 

 

 

"Bhoya.." he inquired. Sica just sighed and sat on her bed. She then looked at the two with an apologetic look.

 

 

 

 

"I have to leave" she exclaimed, almost like wanting to cry, she sniffed and tried slapping her cheeks preventing herself from crying.

 

 

 

 

"Wae?" Jaejoong exclaimed happily. He was looking excited about it, her cousin, leaving the two of them in the hot spring. He was trying to prevent himself from smiling so much but he just can't, probably because of too much excitement and happiness. Sica slapped her cousin's arm.

 

 

 

 

"Ow!" he complained. Sica just glared at him but he was still smiling like a mad dog. Yeah, she knows why is he looking like that, but to be overly happy just because she's leaving? That's so annoying that she just wanted to punch him in the face but she can't cause Dara is watching.

 

 

 

 

"When are you leaving?" he happily asked. Sica glared at him again and sighed.

 

 

 

 

"aren't you suppose to be 1st asking me 'why am I leaving'… Yah Jae… I know you're happy, but can you at least show some sadness for my discontinued-hot-spring-adventure!!" She yelled. Jaejoong then cleared his throat and grinned at her.

 

 

 

 

"so… why are you leaving? And when?" He asked.

 

 

 

 

"Ughhh!! You!! Argh! Okay, I'm leaving because my stupid-jerk-bloody-bastard brother needed me in the company, he said I need to be in that important meeting and that's tomorrow 9 am!" She bursted explaining. Dara sighed and went to her side and gave her a hug.

 

 

 

"But you can come here after the meeting right?" she asked. But Jaejoong bulged in.

 

 

 

 

"Aigoo… you are a Jung. You need to be there, you're brother… Yun, needs you. You have to help him, well… you can go right now… so you'll not be late in your meeting tomorrow" he smiled, well actually he still grins.

 

 

 

"Wait… why is it that it's as if you wanted her to leave right now?" asked the frowning Dara. Sica just smirked at the guy and Jaejoong just kept his cool.

 

 

 

"No.. It's not like that. Of course, I don't want her to be… well, very exhausted when she's having a meeting, you'll just be sleeping there if you're too tired attending such kind of meetings… and Dee, I mean Dara, Sica might...be very busy after the meeting. We don't want her to be so tired right?" he inquired but Sica just sarcastically laughed at Jaejoongs logic that she wanted to throw something at him.

 

 

 

 

"is..is that so" Dara exclaimed looking so down as she looked at Sica.

 

 

 

 

"Arasso, I'll be leaving now. Well, I really hope that… My brother will not give me office works" She exclaimed and started packing up her things. Dara and Jae bid their goodbyes and of course, Sica was very sad leaving them in her suppose-to-be-hot-spring-trip. Well at least, someone will be very happy so she just calmed her self down and just texted her brother.