1-c

You and I

 

"Hey, good morning" He greeted. I smiled at him as I tried hopping going to the car. He assisted me and made sure that I have made it inside of the car before he went to his seat. He glanced at me and smiled, omo, why does he keeps on smiling? My heart is beating wildly again… is it because of his smile? Omo… I tried distracting myself by reading my notes, I am not suppose to be bothered by this strange feeling. Ugh, Dara yah! Focus! Focus!

 

 

 

 


"Omoo! Oppa is here" I heard the squealing voices of his fangirls already standing at the front gate of the school. Yeah, of course, he is the Kim Jaejoong after all. I playfully bit my lips and I didn't notice that Jaejoong was staring at me, and why is he staring at me?? Because he is worried of my safety? Umm…. Guess so...but hell no, Kim Jaejoong is just… concerned to me as a classmate right??  And no more than that.

 

 

 

 

 

"Who is she?" I hear whispers. I started to get nervous and is sweating, please.. Don't look at me… I can't really stand it when people stares at me. I sighed and balled my hand into a fist. I must be strong, I must not show that I am weak, because Jaejoong might again...umm.. Help me like he did before and it will only make a big ruckus. As I  tried walking, I felt an arm around my shoulder, I turned my head to see who it is and hell, it's Jae, again. I quickly took off his arm and signaled him to lean closer.

 

 

 

 

 

"I still value my life Jaejoong-shi, I don't want to be killed by your fan girls" I whispered as I started walking, I mean hopping. It is painful but bearable. I didn't bulge to glance at him and just decided to go to my classroom.

 

 

 

 

 

Oh, it's already lunch time and good thing I decided to cook for my lunch this morning. Well, the chef there wants to do it but I insisted, I want to cook my own food, it's not because I dislike his cooking but because I feel guilty if I'm gonna order it to him. He agreed to me as long as he supervises me while I'm cooking, he said I needed to be watched because I might get an accident because I;m still injured. I was happy that he was helping me and he compliments my food, he said that it's really delicious.

 

 

 

 

 I picked the meat and was about to enter it to my mouth when my classmates became noisy and they were somewhat amazed by something, I rolled my eyes and ignored them, then again I was about to enter the meat to my mouth when one girl squealed like a pig. What the! I got irritated and my meat fell off from my chopstick and it rolled to the floor. My meat!! My precious meat!! It was gone to waste…. I was looking at it when I saw  a pair of shiny black shoes beside it. Those shoes, it seems familiar… but where have I seen it before? I was still looking at it when I heard a voice.

 

 

 

 

"Waehyo? Is that meat that wasteful that you couldn't take off your eyes from it?" I lifted my head to see who is talking and my eyes widen as I saw KIM JAEJOONG smiling in front of me, he is here in my classroom, talking to me, facing me. Omygad Kim Jaejoong, why… why are you here?

 

 

 

 

 

"J..Jaejoong-shi?" I inquired. He then grabbed my hand with chopstick and used it picking another meat on my lunchbox then he ate it. All the other students gasped as he did that, I watched him with horror, why is he doing that….

 

 

 

 

 

"Mmm.. Mashta… Neh, Can you cook my lunch for tomorrow? I'll help you prepare it" he exclaimed then took the empty chair beside me and placed it in front of me.

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara-shi~ I don't like to be eating in the canteen, Sica is not there t join me and  my friends are not available this time...so if you don't mind, may we have lunch together?" he asked then took my extra spoon laid on the table and started eating my lunch. I was stunned, unable to move… he is...sharing the same lunch with me...MYGOOOOODDD!!

 

 

 

 

"Dara-shi~ kwenchanayo?" he asked as he munched the food on his mouth. I chuckled awkwardly and I'm really having this bad feeling, I feel a lot of bad aura is being thrown at me.

---------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 At last school has finished and all day long I was being checked and monitored by Jaejoong-shi and it's very embarrassing, come to think of it, will I be bullied by his fangirls? Oh I hope not, will someone bully an injured person? And will someone get jealous over this face? They might think that I'm pathetic because I am being pitied by Jaejoong-shi, oh well, at least I'm not going to be bullied right? Right??

 

 

 

 

 

After washing my face I hopped into my bed and stared at the ceiling, then I wonder, what is really my goal from the very beginning, isn't it to be no. 1 on the dean's list? I sighed and remembered the face of my family , the ones that adopted me of course… How I wanted to just work there but no, I have to make a living and not to depend my life on them, I have to help them like they helped me years ago.

 

 

 

 

I sighed again and tried looking for my notes. I need to review, we don't have any quiz nor exams, it's just that I want to read my notes. As I was already very focused in reading someone knocked. I stood and hopped towards the door. I think it's Jaejoong, and as I opened the door, well, as expected, he's there all smiles with some fruits on him. I smiled at him and he gave a can-i-enter-look which I just nodded and went to sit on my bed while he sat on the chair.

 

 

 

 

"So how's your foot?" he asked. I smiled and chuckled.

 

 

 

 

"it's okay, I think"

 

 

 

 

"Want some?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, thanks"

 

 

 

 

 

"Reading your notes?" he asked as he looked at the notebook beside me.

 

 

 

 

"Umm… yeah"

 

 

 

 

"Are you...not bored? Reading those" he asked.

 

 

 

 

"Ani… wae? Are you not reading your notes?" I asked him as I took a bite on my apple.

 

 

 

 

"Nope… I'm not that studious" he exclaimed then he took a bite from his apple.  So you mean, he's not like me who reads her notes like all the time? Is he a freaking genius? Omo, this kinds of person are sooo cool. But no, I have to stop myself from appreciating him cause I might turn to a crazy fangirl which I really don't want to be like. I cleared my throat as I glanced at him, he's looking all over my room and I'm kinda nervous about that.

 

 

 

 

"I'm sleepy" I uttered, I glanced at him and he just looked at me. Why is he not leaving? I told him that I'm sleepy. I waited for him to leave but he just looked at me.

 

 

 

 

 

I was about to talk when someone knocked. Jaejoong immediately stood and opened the door, it was Mr. Cha, he greeted him and gave him something. Its that my guitar? It is my guitar!! Omo… I quickly hopped near them and I nearly stumbled luckily, Jaejoong grabbed my waist and saved me.

 

 

 

"Donghaeee~" I quickly grabbed my guitar and gave it a hug.

 

 

 

"Donghae?" Jaejoong inquired. I managed to look at him and nodded.

 

 

 

 

"My guitar is named Donghae… from suju's Lee Donghae" I explained. I saw Mr. Cha chuckled quietly while Jaejoong looked at me like I'm some kind of  a freak.  Not for long, Mr. Cha bid us goodnight and went to his room.

 

 

 

 

"So you play guitar, mind if you sing a song?" He asked me. I smiled at him and gladly accepted it. I can't refuse now, I miss my guitar and I wanted to sing while I play. I really love singin and well, those who have heard me sing told me that I have a wonderful voice, a soothing kind of voice. I don't know why but I don't feel nervous in front of him as I started strumming. I am going to sing Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. I glanced at Jae and he was staring at me with a refreshing smile on his face which made my heart skip a bit. I shook my head and tried focusing, don't look at him Dara or else you'll be distracted, for sure.

 

 

 

We'll do it all, everything, on our own

We don't need, anything, or anyone

 

If I lay here, If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world

 

I don't quite know, Hos to say, How I feel

Those three words, Are said too much

They're not enough

 

 

 

I smiled knowing that I missed this kind of feeling, the feeling that you expresses your feeling through singing and playing the guitar. I prevented myself from looking at him because if I do, I might get lost and will unable to continue singing. He is a very dangerous distraction.

 

 

 

If I lay here, If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world? 

 

Forget what we're told, Before we get too old

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

 

Let's waste time, Chasing cars, Around our heads

I need your grace, To remind me, To find my own

 

If I lay here If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world? 

 

Forget what we're told, Before we get too old

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

All that I am , All that I ever was 

Is here in your perfect eyes, They're all I can see

 

I don't know where, Confused about how as well

Just know that these things, Will never change for us at all 

If I lay here, If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

 

 

 

 

"That's a--" I was unable to continue talking as I saw him staring at me with a serious face. I blinked my eyes and tried clearing my throat and he just smiled. He chuckled then stood and quietly went out from my room. Is he okay? Is my singing that bad?

 

 

 

 

"Jaejoong-shi?" I inquired. I hopped to the door and tried opening it but I can't twist the doorknob, someone is holding it off.

 

 

 

"Jaejoong-shi? Are you okay there?" I inquired again. I was still trying to open the door when he talked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Please don't open the door. Just let it be like this"

 

 

 

 

 

"Wae?? Are okay there?"

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm fine… it's just that I needed some fresh air"

 

 

 

 

"fresh air?? Are you sure it's not about my singing? Is my voice sounds so bad? Or did the song bothered you?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Noo.. Not at all, I just needed fresh air that's all"

 

 

 

"Oh okay"

 

 

 

"ummm.. Dara-shi, uhh, I need to sleep, I'll be going now" he exclaimed and I heard a sounds of footsteps quickly fading. Only then I was able to open my door, I peeked into the corridor and no sign of Jaejoong is there, I guess he really ran to his room. Oh well, I might just sing a few song more before I'll sleep, I guess I won't be bothering anyone right? I mean this room is far from others so no one is going to be disturbed kekeke.