1-b

You and I

 

So I woke up and was welcomed by a pair of sparkling and gorgeous eyes, but whose eyes is it? I blinked and tried to fully open my eyes and was choked by my own saliva as I stared at him all smiles staring at me!! Oh god! Is he some kind of a ? What is he doing in here!! I was so shock that I hugged myself and moved away from him, he chuckled then gave me a smirk. What the! Is he making fun of me!?

 

 

 

"Ya Kim Jaejoong! Stop being… creepy! Why are you here anyway! You didn't even knock!!" I yelled out. He sighed and sat at the chair in front of me.

 

 

 

 

"Hey 1st thing, I'm not a creep, I was just gonna call you for you to have your dinner and 2nd, I did knock, it's just that you're asleep that  you didn't heard any knock" he explained. I didn't dare to give him argument, this is his house anyway and I think, well I think, that maybe… yes, maybe he's just being kind to me. That's all!! Nothing else, of course I wouldn't be thinking that he would attack me while I'm asleep, no! I'm not thinking that!! And I'm not having this..this..unusual feeling… my heart is beating crazy again and I think it's not good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

What is this. Why are there so many foods? Is there a feast happening in here? I glanced at Jae and he seems to be checking the food on the table.

 

 

 

"Are there any other guess here in your house?" I asked. He then looked at me then smiled.

 

 

 

 

"Ani" He exclaimed then went back in checking the food. I sighed, then why is it that there so many food?

 

 

 

 

"Your birthday?" I inquired. Without looking at me he shook his head and then signaled one of the chef standing at the door. The chef went to him and he whispered something to him, the chef then smiled and bowed at him. Well, did he gave him a compliment for his job?

 

 

 

 

"Hey, why… why are there so many food?" I asked shyly. He then chuckled as he fixed his table napkin.

 

 

 

 

 

"I don't know what kind of food would you want to eat so I ordered them to cook at least 10 dishes for you to pick the foods you wanted." He explained. Is he joking? AT LEAST 10 DISHES!! My eyes were widen as I stared all the food that was prepared in front of us, just because you didn't know what kind of food would I want to eat doesn't mean you can prepare this kinds of food and it's too much. Holy mother of GOD, and this would all go to waste if we can't eat all of this stuff. I cleared my throat and watched him pick his food.

 

 

 

"Wae?" he asked me. I sighed and bit my lips.

 

 

 

 

"But this is too much Jaejoong-shi~, we can't finish all of this"

 

 

 

 

"It's alright. We can just throw it if we're full"

 

 

 

 

 

"What? t..throw it? Ani, aniyoo"

 

 

 

 

 

"Wea?"

 

 

 

 

"Because it's… it's too damn looking all expensive and delicious to be thrown away"

 

 

 

 

 

"Then, what would you like to do? Eat all of it? Of course you can't"

 

 

 

 

"Bu..but…"

 

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry Dara-shi"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jaejoong-shi"

 

 

 

 

 

"Hmm"

 

 

 

 

 

"Umm… umm.. Can.. Can I ask you a favor?"

 

 

 

 

 

"Of course, what is it?"

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

"Thank you Ms. Dara and Master. Thank you for this wonderful dinner" The chef, maids and butlers thanked the two. Jaejoong and Dara smiled at them before leaving the dining hall. Dara is happy seeing how the personnel were so thankful and happy at them, at least they had a wonderful dinner, at first they greatly refused, of course, it's because it is a no no for a servant to dine in the same table with your master. But today's event is an exemption, this is because it is a request from their master's guest. Dara tried her best to convince them until Jaejoong had to order them to join. Of course, the master's orders are absolute and so, they have to take it. Jaejoong liked the idea, because at least his guest is happy and his servants too.

 

 

 

 

 

"Well, then here's my room… umm… goodnight and thank you Jaejoong-shi" She thanked him and gave him a bright smiled. Jaejoong chuckled and sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sleep well Ms. Dara...but are you gonna, enter the school tomorrow?" He asked worriedly. Dara nodded and smiled.

 

 

 

 

"But, can you?... You're foot is still injured" He exclaimed. He looked at her foot and stared at her apologetically. Dara just cleared and slowly moved her affected foot.

 

 

 

 

 

"aiyoo Kwenchana, it's not that...ouch..hehe..painful" she exclaimed as she tried twisting her foot. Jaejoong seems to be against to her entering the school tomorrow because she might not be able to support herself because of her injury.

 

 

 

 

 

"Dara" He whispered. Dara only looked at him and gave him a reassuring smile.

 

 

 

 

"It's alright Jaejoong-shi, thanks for your concern" she exclaimed and smiled as she entered her room. Jeajoong didn't bulge to argue anymore because he knows that Dara really wants to go to school tomorrow. And of course he doesn't want to get her grades be affected because of her absences. He sighed and stared at the door one more time before deciding to leave.