1-l

You and I

 

HIS POV

 

 

Okay, this is it. I need to be calm and not to make the mood awkward. Jaejoong you can do this, you're the man. I quickly fixed my clothes and I went  outside and waited for her. Excited right? Well who wouldn't, after our kiss last night I'm all hyped up. I went to the lobby for a while to check which restaurant would serve the best delicious food for breakfast. As I was busily looking at the information, some girls were somewhat..um… following me. I turned to them and gave them a smile. They all giggled and started to introduce themselves, I chuckled as I watched them do an aegyo in front of me. Yes, they're cute...but nothing's gonna beat my Dara's Aegyo. Hers is the best.

 

 

 

 

I was still talking to them when someone tapped me from my shoulders.

 

 

 

"Hey no fair. We're the ones talking to him first" I heard the 4 girls complained. I turned my head to see who it was and I smiled widely as I saw the person whom I'm wanting to see this morning.

 

 

 

 

"Hi" I greeted, she looked at me with a shy face, she then gazed at the three girls and she bowed at them.

 

 

 

"my... umm... date... is here. I have to go… and thank you for the information you shared to me" I bid my goodbye and held Dara's hand. She didn't complain, of course, she wouldn't. I grinned at her and she just smiled shyly.

 

 

 

 

"So which foo do you want?" I asked her, she was still looking at the menu, probably still thinking which is suitable for her. I smiled at her, she's having that serious face while looking at the menu, how cute. I chuckled and signaled the waiter.

 

 

 

 

"These ones" I exclaimed.

 

 

 

"These sir? That many?" he inquired. I just nodded at him and he was somewhat very surprised to my orders.

 

 

 

 

"Okay, 15 minutes sir" He exclaimed. Then I saw him hurriedly ran towards their kitchen. Ah yes, of course they needed to cook all my orders and it would probably take 4 chefs to finish it within 15 minutes.

 

 

 

 

"Jaejoong.. I haven't ordered yet, why did he leave" my innocent girl asked. I smiled at her and pinched her cheeks.

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry, my order is umm… enough for us" I exclaimed. She then pouted her lips as she nodded her head. So cute.

 

 

 

 

The foods arrived and as expected, Dara is so surprise and now looking at me with disbelief. I picked my spoon and fork and smiled at her. I know she wants an explanation for this...foods, like when we had our first dinner in the house.

 

"Jaejoong" I heard her call my name.

 

 

 

 

"I think it's better if you call me… a more unique name" I told her. She then blinked her eyes and thought of something. Okay, changing topic, done. Hahahaha

 

 

 

 

"Wh..what kind of name?" She asked, I shrugged my shoulder and started eating.

 

 

 

 

"Umm.. JJ" She cutely uttered. I smiled and halted from eating.

 

 

 

 

"Again" I exclaimed. I want to hear it from her again.

 

 

 

"JJ" I closed my eyes and let her voice echoed to my ears, it's bringing joy and happiness, it's making me giddy.

 

 

 

 

"I like that. I'm really wanting to call you… Dee? How is it… Dee" I smirked, I saw her blush and she directed her gaze towards the windows. I laughed and called her attention.

 

 

 

 

"Dee, look at me" I exclaimed, like an obedient child she slowly turned her head and stared at me. I smiled and she pouted.

 

 

 

 

"Let's just eat" She exclaimed and focused her attention in eating. Yup, she's cute. Very cute.