Trouble Maker

Sunbae-Nim!

 

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER<3 ~! ^w^ please enjoy this chapter~ I tried to make it longish~ Italicized is Yonghwa POV!

Chapter 16: Trouble Maker

            “Hyung, why are you up so early?” Minhyuk asked sleepily while reaching to pull me back under the covers.  Last night, we all slept in the living room of the dorm because we got back so late.  I whacked his arm away.

            “I have some business to take care of.  Go back to sleep; I’ll be back,” I said while tucking the sleepy Minhyuk back under the covers.  He nodded and drifted back to sleep right away.  I dressed up quickly and crept out of the dorm before I could wake up any of the other members.

 

            “WAKE UP!” my alarm clock rang loudly at 6:30 in the morning.  Oh wait, that wasn’t an alarm clock.  That was Hyesung shouting in my ear.  I groaned and rolled onto my stomach.

            “What?” I asked sleepily.  Hyesung smacked my forehead.

            “Don’t tell me you forgot!  We have to ‘ify’ you for your performance today,” Hyesung said excitedly.  I groaned.

            “What in the world does ify mean?” I yawned while rolling out of bed.  Hyesung sent a glare my way, ignore my snide remark.  Hyesung and I had looked up some dances and stuff, and she suggested I do “Troublemaker.”  That was WAY past my limits, but Hyesung did bring up the point that this was a fight for dignity.  I would make Yonghwa admit I’m good at dancing.  I will try to sing “Troublemaker,” but I am not really used to singing those types of songs, so I don’t know how nice it will sound.

            “I’ll let you borrow my heels,” Hyesung sang while rummaging through her closet for some nice clothes.

            “Let me eat breakfast first,” I said while yawning.  Hyesung nodded and I ran out of the room to escape from her clutches.

 

            “It’s 7:58 A.M.,” I said out loud although there was no one else in the room with me.  There were only two minutes before Eunhye would arrive.  I had better prepare myself.  I kept checking my watch to find that only a few seconds had passed each time.  “She better not be late,” I said as I sat down on a chair.

 

            “Fighting!” Hyesung said while winking.  I exited the car and headed towards the FNC building nervously.  I crossed my fingers.  Hopefully, I wouldn’t look stupid or silly or awkward.  I was here today to prove Yonghwa wrong.  Then, we would get down to business and go to the café so I could resign.

            “There’s no reason to be nervous, it’s just the babo,” I whispered to myself reassuringly.  If it was just Yonghwa, then why did I feel as if I was going to have a heart attack from nervousness?

           

            “It’s already 8:01, you’re late,” I grumbled as I heard the door to the practice room click open.  “HOLY-“ Eunhye placed a finger on my lips and winked.  I either got hit by a truck or was hallucinating.  I couldn’t believe my eyes.  What in the world happened to the plain, simple, little girl that I sang a duet with?  Standing in front of me was a woman.  And a very attractive one, indeed.  Her hair cascading in loose waves down her back, her milky complexion.  I shivered at the thought.

            “Are you ready?” Eunhye whispered seductively.  I gulped nervously.

            “As ready as I’ll ever be,” I croaked, not able to find words.  I closed my eyes and prayed that I wouldn’t wake up from this wonderful dream.

 

Troublemaker by Hyuna and Hyunseung

 

1! 2! 3!

 

When I look into your eyes, I'm a Trouble Maker

When I stand next to you, I'm a Trouble Maker

Little by little, more more more

As we go on, more more more

Now I can't help my heart either

 

            Yonghwa’s eyes widened and I tried to resist the urge to laugh.  I tried to remember what Hyesung taught me earlier.  I smirked as I pressed myself close to Yonghwa.

 

I'll keep being in front of you so you can't forget me

I'll keep shaking your heart so you can't escape me

I will steal your lips and run far away

I'm a Tro a a albe - Trouble, Trou, Trouble Maker

 

            I brushed my lips against Yonghwa’s neck and he trembled.  It looked like he was sweating.  I almost laughed, but I continued to sing.

 

Trouble Maker Trouble Maker

Trouble Maker Trouble Maker

 

I will bite your heart and run away like a cat

You will keep getting irritated, so come to me and get mad

My y walk ignites the inside of your head

The slight skinship - your eyes on your face say you can't take it anymore

 

            I winked at Yonghwa and he gulped.  I could see beads of sweat rolling down his forehead.  “Is it too much for you?” I breathed onto Yonghwa’s neck.  He shivered.  I smiled to myself.  These were good results.  Better than I expected.

 

As I go on, you'll fall even deeper - I like you the more I get to know you baby

I think I am drunk with thoughts of you

I never never never stop

 

I'll keep being in front of you so you can't forget me

I'll keep shaking your heart so you can't escape me

I will steal your lips and run far away

I'm a Tro a a albe - Trouble, Trou, Trouble Maker

 

            Yonghwa was biting his lip.  He looked like he was in so much pain.  I had the urge to snicker, but I tried to control myself for just a little bit longer.

 

Trouble Maker Trouble Maker

Trouble Maker Trouble Maker

 

How can I put you in my heart (Trouble Maker)

Now I will go wherever my heart takes me

I never never stop - I can't stop

 

            I smiled while dancing.  This was actually pretty fun.  I didn’t dance a lot, so I didn’t know that dancing was this fun.

 

I'll keep being in front of you so you can't forget me

I'll keep shaking your heart so you can't escape me

I will steal your lips and run far away

I'm a Tro a a albe - Trouble, Trou, Trouble Maker

 

Trouble Maker Trouble Maker

Trouble Maker Trouble Maker


            I couldn’t breathe.  All my words were stuck in the back of my throat.  This girl… aish.  Did she know what she was doing to me?  I don’t know how long I can stand this.  It’s because she truly is a nice, talented girl.  I don’t want to hurt her, and I want her to be happy.  Why can’t just be friends?  This girl really was a trouble maker.  If she didn’t have to be so attractive, sweet, and cunning, then we never would have had a problem.  I wouldn’t be in this scenario right now.  Why couldn’t I have just stayed her number one fan?  Things keep on getting even more complicated than they already are.

 

            “Was it good?” I said breathlessly after I finished dancing.  Both of us were hot and sweaty, but Yonghwa looked like he had scene a ghost.  He was extremely pale, except for the crimson that painted his cheeks.  I looked up at him hopefully.  Yonghwa remained silent, until he realized that I was talking to him.

            “Um,” Yonghwa said, choking on his words.  I looked at him expectantly.  Yonghwa laughed nervously.  “Sorry, I was wrong.  But I never meant anything bad in the first place, I only mean that y isn’t really your image,” Yonghwa said while gulping.  I gaped at him.

            “You should have said that in the first place!” I scolded him.  Yonghwa shrunk back.  He was still blushing and nervous.  “Ah, I’m going to take a quick jog and then a shower.  Do you want to join me?” I asked Yonghwa as he stared at the floor awkwardly.

 

            “Ah, I’m going to take a quick jog and then a shower.  Do you want to join me?” Eunhye asked as I tried to hide my “excitement.”  My eyes grew wide and I looked up.  Was I hearing correctly?

            “What?” I asked slowly.  Eunhye pondered my question for a moment, and then her cheeks began to burn.

            “That’s not what I meant!  Don’t think that way!  I was inviting you to jog with me!” she said hastily.  I sighed in relief.  I was not ready for THAT yet.

            “Sorry, sorry!” I said embarrassedly.  “Go change into something comfy,” I said while ushering her out of the practice room.

            “You should too,” Eunhye said while staring at my shirt that was partially soaked with sweat.  I nodded and hastily pushed her out of the room so I could get a grip on myself.  What was wrong with me today?  Hitting on the newbie?  Am I a bad man, or am I crazy?

O____O bad Yonghwa... Okay, please comment~ thanks for reading<3 I wish I could write more, but I'm really tired~