Challenge

Sunbae-Nim!

 

Hey everyone!~ I have tests, but I wanted to post this chapter first!  Just to give you a little cliffhanger XD

Please enjoy~

Chapter 15: Challenge

            “Hmm, so how did you two meet?” Jungshin said interestedly.  I shrugged.

            “I don’t really know.  One day, Yonghwa-ssi just popped up from out of nowhere,” I said while chuckling.  Yonghwa huffed and crossed his arms.

            “You don’t know me?!” Yonghwa exclaimed while pouting.  “I contribute to like…. 1,000 views on your YouTube videos,” Yonghwa said proudly.  I raised an eyebrow at him.

            “How did you know I put up videos of my singing?” I questioned.  Yonghwa turned pale and then his cheeks turned scarlet.

            “Erm.  Can I not talk about this?  I’ll just show you,” Yonghwa said nervously while pulling out his phone.  He unlocked it and went to my YouTube page.  He scrolled through my subscribers.  “Here,” he said while pointing to a person.  “That’s me,” he said awkwardly.  I laughed.  There was a picture of Kim Yuna as the person’s profile picture.

            “WAIT, are you telling me that you’ve been watching my stuff for…” I glanced at the date he subscribed and resumed my question. “For 2 years?!  I didn’t even live in Korea then!” I exclaimed.  Yonghwa twiddled his thumbs while staring at the floor embarrassedly.

            “Yeah.  That’s why I was excited when I found out that you were moving to Korea,” he said while blushing.  My mouth gaped open like a fish.  Jung Yonghwa, my fan?!  That alone is inconceivable.  I was so mean to him too!  And I didn’t even notice he was a regular at the café I was working at.  Boy, do I feel guilty!

            “Mianhe,” I said while bowing to Yonghwa.  “I didn’t recognize you.  You don’t really look like Kim Yuna,” I said while chuckling.  Yonghwa pouted.

            “That’s so cool!” Minhyuk said, starry eyed.  “IT’S LIKE A DRAMA!” he exclaimed while shoving kimbap into his mouth.  I laughed.  I guess Minhyuk was right.  I didn’t know that Yonghwa was my number one fan who liked my music enough to find where I worked and recruit me for FNC.

            “Ah, I don’t feel like playing this game anymore!” Hyesung said.  I chuckled.

            “Do you want to eat?” I asked while filling my mouth with rice.  Hyesung frowned at me.  I forgot that she was on her diet.  I chuckled and continued to eat.

            “Ahhh,” Jonghyun said as Jungshin fed him some odeng.  I chuckled at the two of them.  They were like little boys.

            “I want some,” Yonghwa pouted.  I smirked at him.

            “Arasso, here!” I said while holding the odeng out to him.  Just as he was about to take a bite, I pulled it away from him and ate it.

            “You’re so mean!” Yonghwa said while pouting.  I chuckled and hit his arm lightly.

            “It’s my food,” I said while sticking my tongue out at him.  Yonghwa frowned.

            “Feed me,” he whined.  I ignored him and began to eat strawberries.  I ate my strawberries silently.  Jonghyun and Jungshin were busy feeding each other.  Yonghwa stared at me and I felt nervous.

            “What?” I said as I popped a strawberry into my mouth.  Yonghwa leaned forward and quickly pressed his lips to mine.  My eyes widened in shock.  “Mmmmf!” I tried to ask him what he was doing, but I couldn’t say a word.  Yonghwa used his tongue to slip the strawberry in his mouth.  He pulled away and chuckled while eating my strawberry.  “YAH!  I COULD’VE CHOKED!” I yelled.

            “On my tongue,” Yonghwa snickered softly.

            “YAH!” I shouted as I hit Yonghwa’s arm repeatedly.

            “Owwie, owwie,” Yonghwa groaned while rubbing his arm.

            “What’s the commotion?” Jonghyun said while turning to face the two of us.  Yonghwa smirked.

            “This little girl is hitting me,” Yonghwa said while poking my forehead.  I pouted.

            “He started it!” I whined while making a puppy face at Jonghyun.  Jonghyun chuckled and ruffled my hair.

            “What’s this about choking?” Jonghyun said while laughing at the two of us.  I blushed and stared at my feet.

            “I stole her strawberry,” Yonghwa said guiltily.  He looked at the floor in shame.  Jonghyun burst out into laughter.

            “Geez, you two fight about the stupidest things,” Jonghyun said while clutching his stomach.  He laughed hysterically.  I looked at Yonghwa confusedly, but he just shrugged.

            “Oooh, Eunhye!  I haven’t seen you dance.  Dance for me,” Hyesung pleaded.  I coughed.  I was just about to refuse, but Yonghwa placed his hand on my shoulder.

            “She can’t dance; she isn’t y,” Yonghwa snorted.  I glared at him while shaking his hand off my shoulder.

            “Who said I can’t be y?” I said angrily.  Yonghwa shrugged.

            “It’s not your image,” he said nonchalantly.  I felt the steam coming out from my ears.  Was he insulting me?

            “I can be y if I want to,” I retorted.  Yonghwa snorted.

            “I’d like to see you try,” he snickered while eating a tangerine.

            “Deal.  Tomorrow.  Before I go to resign from work.  Let’s meet up here at 8 A.M.,” I said to Yonghwa while glaring at him.  Yonghwa sent a glare right back at me.

            “Okay, I’ll be waiting,” he said, “It’s not like I expect it to be good.”  Hyesung looked between us confusedly.

            “Wait, what’s good?” Hyesung asked, completely oblivious to what we were talking about.  “Why are you guys meeting up?” she asked.  It seemed as if she only heard certain parts of the conversation.

            “TO DANCE!” Yonghwa and I shouted simultaneously.  Hyesung looked shocked.

            “Okay, okay.  No need to be angry,” she said while laughing nervously.

            “Let’s go home, Hyesung,” I said while glaring at Yonghwa.  I stood up and dragged Hyesung out of the practice room.

            “8 o’clock sharp, not a minute after!” Yonghwa called after me.  I growled as I felt the veins pounding in my head.

            “Got it.  I’ll win this,” I said determinedly.  Yonghwa snorted as Hyesung and I entered the taxi.

I hope you liked it<3 NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE INTERESTING. I promise!  This one's a little short...