Please Don't

Please Don't

Jinwoon practice all a day, he even skipped his class because today is his mother's husband class. Jinwoon stopped and sweaped his sweat. He felt sleepy because of dying thinking of that girl. A girl who just captured his heart but knew that she's lying make he angry.

"Hei Jung Jinwooon!!!!!!" Jo Kwon ran toward him. He bring his own bag and Jinwoon's bag heavily.

"Yaa!!! You shouldn't skip the class!!! ughh.... this is so heavy" Jo Kwon throw Jinwoon's bag and sat on the ground.

Jinwoon took his bag and put it on the chair, then he shooted the ball to the ring.

"How's your mom?"

Jo Kwon nodded and smiled. "He's better, the doctor is really jjang...also pretty. I wonder how old are she?" 

Jinwoon stopped, he sighed and took his bag, walked away, left Jo Kwon alone.

Jo Kwon mumbled, "aishhhhhh.......... be grateful that I'm still here, staying here as your friend!!!"

Jo Kwon walked beside Jinwoon. "But I think her face is really similiar..."

Jinwoon stopped, he looked at Jo Kwon angry. "Don't you have any interest topic? Are you not worrying your mom condition? why talking about that doctor?"

Jo Kwon blind, he winked his eyes and rubbed his hair. "It's not like that.... it's...YAA!!! Don't make me become so guilty!! My mom is okay now, she's already awake from surgery and all is finished perfectly."

Jinwoon stopped at the front of School's gate, he looked at the girl who stood in front of him. And Jo Kwon is the one who feel so surprised.

"Ui...uisanim? doctor what are you doing here?" He asked curiously but Jooyeon just looked at Jinwoon.

"Can we have a talk?"

Jinwoon ignored her and walked away, but Jooyeon streched her hands in front of Jinwoon.

"5 minutes!"

Jinwoon pushed Jooyeon slowly. "Get out of my way!"

Jo Kwon still standing at his place with his mouth open, "How can they...."

Jooyeon walked following Jinwoon, but she stop when Jinwoon turned his body, he looked at her closely. "Ahjumma, do you have ear? don't follow me!"

Jooyeon gulped, Jinwoon entered a bus and Jooyeon just looked at him with teary eyes. Jo Kwon ran toward her and bowed.

"Doctor, i'm so sorry, my friend is kinda cold," He then entered the bus and sat, beside Jinwoon who played with his cellphone.

Jooyeon sighed and walked toward a chair, she sat on there, blindly.

 

----

"Ya!! Can you explain to me what just happened with you and doctor?"

Jinwoon looked at Jo Kwon angrily. "Stop talking about her, it's warning."

Jo Kwon closed his mouth and took his cellphone to take a selca for his instagram's account.

Jinwoon leaned his head on the bus glass. "Am I too mean to her?" He mumbled and sighed.

 

----

Imagine how his mom angry because he skipped the class today makes Jinwoon frustated, he just staying at this basketball court, full moon, Jinwoon leaned his head on the ground and sighed. He looked at his wristwatch and it's midnight already. He stood up, took his bag and walked out, but he stopped when he saw a man walked toward him.

"I'm sorry, may I ask something?"

Jinwoon raised his eyebrow and nodded lazily. "Do you see a girl walking around here?"

Jinwoon looked around and shaked his head. "What kind of girl?"

Chunji took his wallet. "Pretty..umm..."

He opened his wallet and show it to Jinwoon. "Did you see her?"

Jinwoon's eyes widened, he looked at Chunji and shaked his head slowly. "I didn't see...her."

Jinwoon walked away but after a few footsteps he turned his body and looked at Chunji. "Why?"

Chunji looks confused. "What happen with that girl?"

Chunji shaked his head and smiled. He bowed to Jinwoon and walked away. "Where are you Jooyeon.a..." He mumbled and Jinwoon heard that.

 

 

 

So sorry it was so so so so lateee updated... because i'm too busy with my tight schedule, also my computer broke so I must waiting it until get repaired.