Please Don't

Please Don't

Jooyeon walked to and fro in front of Chunji's room. She's really forgot with Chunji's birthday. "What should I do?"

She rubbed her hair and decided to go in, when she opened the door, Chunji was right at front of her, seems like would go out somewhere.

"Chunji..ah..." She whispered doubtly, but Chunji just smiled and rubbed Jooyeon's hair.

"Gwenchana....I'm just too worried with you..." Jooyeon looked at Chunji silently and that man kept smiled. "It's okayy... I said it's okay..."

Jooyeon hugged Chunji immediately. She cried. "Why are you so kind to me? you're my best friend..." Chunji smiled bitter, he reached Jooyeon head and rubbed it.

"Yes...I'm your best friend.."

Jooyeon d her coat pocket and took a pen, she gave it to Chunji. "Happy birthday...I don't prepare anything, so this is my present."

Chunji took that pen and laughed. He looked at Jooyeon and knocked her head. "A secondhand pen?? woahhh.... you're really poor."

 

*****

 

"Do you like grape or orange?" Jinwoon looked at Jo Kwon and take an orange juice. He sweaped his sweat and took off his shoes.

"Do you went home yesterday?"

Jinwoon shaked his head, he drank his juice and sighed. "I can't imagine how angry that lion because I've skipped his class."

Jo Kwon laughed, he laid his head on the yard and watched the sky and Jinwoon followed him. Two of them just kept silent until Jo Kwon said.

"How about doctor?"

Jinwoon stared at Jo Kwon for a while, he's not answering.

"What relationship that you two have actually?" Jinwoon talked with his cute mouth gesture. He asked because he's curious, also he didn't have any idea with the incident that happened yesterday.

"Long story, I'm lazy to share it,"

Jo Kwon raised his eyebrow and pouted. He sat up and looked at Jinwoon confusedly. "I mean... just answer what kind of relationship, friend, enemy or crush?"

Jinwoon looked at the sky and aswered queitly. "Crush.."

Jo Kwon shocked, he showed a strange expression and grabbed his hair.

"How can...since when? where did you met?"

Jinwoon sighed and stood up, took his bag and leaved Jo Kwon alone. Jo Kwon followed him and grabbed his bag. He need many explanation because of this and Jinwoon just left without say anything.

"YAAA ANSWER ME!!!"

Jinwoon stopped his steps and looked back at Jo Kwon. "None of your business..."