Please Don't

Please Don't

"Happy Dinner"

Jinwoon closed the note and opened the lunchbox on the chair and there's a steamed egg and dishes. It's been 5 days. For five days Jinwoon always found this lunchbox prepared well on the chair but he never touched it before. He took the chopstick and try to eat a fried corns. He chewed it and realized that it's taste good. 

Rain suddenly fall. Jinwoon stopped to drag his ball and looked to the sky. He growled and closed his head with his bag. Jinwoon would ran to home but he stopped. He turned his body and looked at that lunchbox. 

 

******

 

"Saranghae.." Jinwoon opened his eyes slowly and looked up. There's Jo Kwon stood with the wide smile on his lips. He putted a milk on the table and sat beside Jinwoon. 

"You're sleeping again." He opened his milk box and drunk it. Jinwoon yawned and took his milk. "I heard you basketball team will have a tournament tomorrow." Jiwoon consumed his milk till finished and nodded. While fixed his tie he said "We should be the winner." 

Jo Kwon nodded and looked at Jinwoon seriously. "Jinwoon.a, they are having a party in thr canteen. You.... are not join? " 

Jinwoon opened Jo kWon's bag and laughed sourly. "I'm not interested." Then he took an English dictionary and putted it on his table. Jinwoon knocked Jo Kwon's head and slept on the dictionary. 

Jo Kwon sighed and grunted. Jinwoon always like this. Nobody understand him except Jo Kwon. 

 

****

 

Jooyeon stopped her steps when she arrived at the basketball court. It's a lunch time but she decided to go here because she didn't came this morning because of her schedule. 

Jooyeon looked at the chair and opened her lunchbox hurrily. How happy her when she saw her lunchbox is empty. opened widely.

"He ate it... he ate it..." She whispered. Almost her tears fall down/

Jooyeoon closed again his box and she took a note that she wrote on the box for Jinwoon. But something strange, she opened that note and her eyes opened widely. 

yummi

Jooyeon closed that note shockly and quiet for a minute. Then she scream like a crazy. 

"aaaaa............" Jooyeon grabbed her lunchbox and ran to her place of work. 

 

*****

 

Jinwoon pay atterntion at his coach. His body is full of sweat. The sun is still stay happily on the sky. It's time to rehearsal and members are gathered to showed their best. 

"Okay let's stop it now. You can take a rest for tomorrow" 

It's 4 PM already. But Jinwoon didn't want to go home. He really hate his condition in his home. After his dad passed away, his mother married again with the young man. He just different for 7 years of Jinwoon. And what make Jinwoon hate is that man acted like the best dad and he arranged everything. And he's one of the teacher here. The teacher who always commanded Jinwoon to out because of his slept during the studied times. Jinwoon really didn't want to hear his voice anymore. 

Still using a basketball shirt he decided to buy a ramen and ate it in the basketball court. After he ate his ramen he looked at his wristwatch. It's 6 PM. Jinwoon sighed and couched his body on the chair. The weather is so nice and he slept for a while. 

The rang of his cellphone is like an alarm for Jinwoon. He opened his eyes and sat. He tried to opened his eyes perfectly and took his cellphone from his bag. Jinwoon saw his mom called but he ignored it. Jinwoon looked at the clock and it's 9 PM. 

"ahh....." He yawned and decided to go home. Jinwoon stood up and turned his body. But suddenly he stopped when he saw Jooyeon stood of in front of him. She shocked saw Jinwoon there. Usually Jinwoon would came at the midnight. 

"You...here?" she tried to spoke. Jooyeon smiled nervously and walked toward him. She extended a lunchbox to Jinwoon. 

"Mianhae for disturbing you. I'll go." When Jinwoon accepted her lunchbox Jooyeon turned her body and walked away. 

"Wait..." Jooyeon stopped. Her heart beated faster. She turned her body and smiled. "Yes?" 

Jinwoon didn't know the reason why he called that girl. He just tried to find a word and shaked his head. 

"Nope.. Thank you for this meal." 

 

To Be Continue....

 

 

THE TEASER  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez06Xf90-Hg