Please Don't

Please Don't

Jokwon and Jinwoon ran entered the hospital and they saw a man who stood in front of the emergency room, he's Jokwon's dad. Jinwoon confused, why did Jokwon bring him here first? and he just remember that Jokwon fear with hospital since young.
After bowed to Jonkwon's dad, Jinwoon asked permission to toilet.


Jinwoon washed his hands and looked at the mirror, he's entering the hospital with basket uniform. Jinwoon sighed when he remmember that the girl from another school, Park Shi Yeon, didn't came.
Jinwoon walked out and stopped when he saw a girl walked with a nurse toward the Emergency Room, Jinwoon gulped and shaked his head.

"No, i'm imagining..."
 He's walked toward Emergency Room and he crashed with a doctor, He bowed and looked at the doctor, How shocked he was. The girl, Park Shi Yeon is in front of him right now, wearing doctor uniform and looked at him shockedly.

"Y....you..."

Jinwoon mumbled and Jooyeon coughed. She walked slowly left Jinwoon. And that man is still stunning, thinking and frozing. right, it's Park Shi Yeon, she is.
Jinwoon turned his body and walked fastly toward Jooyeon, stop at front of her and looked at her intensly.
"Park Shi Yeon ssi?"
 Jooyeon shocked, she can't answer anything, she just feel that she already lost everything, lost this man in front of her right now, lost her love.
"Excuse...."
"Right..."
Jinwoon stopped talked and shocked. He raised his eyebrow. "Jooyeon.. My name is Lee Jooyeon, I'm not a high school student, I'm a doctor. I'm not 17 years old girl but i'm 27 years old."
Jooyeon get teary, she breath hardly and left Jinwoon.
Jinwoon stunning, watching Jooyeon's back till dissapear then smiled.
"Mwoya? Am I dreaming?"
Jinwoon turned his body and walked toward Emergency Room.


---

Jooyeon walked to the toilet, she washed her hand and face then looked at the mirror. She sighed hardly and knock the mirror dejectedly. "Ishh.... my heart hurt.."
She mumbled with the mirror and shocked, the surgery will be start 5 minutes later. Jooyeon run toward his room fastly.


----

Jinwoon looked at Jokwon and Jokwon's dad whom sleeping beside the mom. He walked away and decided to go home. He stopped at bus station, and then all the memories came up again. The memories when he first met Jooyeon, how Jooyeon tried so hard to be close with him and Jooyeon watched his tournament.
Jinwoon sighed and laughed slowly. So he was trapped by 27 years old woman? Jinwoon punch the chair and stood. Why did he angry like this?