Please Don't

Please Don't

"Throw it here Jinwoon.a!!" 

Jinwoon ran toward his frind and throw his ball. He tried to hinder his rival. His body now is full of swaet. But it's unlucky, his rival pushed he down and he ran toward his team to catch the ball. Jinwoon sighed in pain for a while, he grabbed his knee and then stood up again. 

"JINWOON.A!!!" Jinwoon grabbed the ball which throwen by his friend and he turned his body. He ran fastly and Jumped up in front of the ring and he made a point. 

RW team screamed happily and ran toward him. They hugged each others. 

"We're the winner!!" 

 

 

Jinwoon rubbed his neck with the towel  and took his bag. "Hei Jinwoon.ah!! Let's have a party tonight!" 

Jinwoon kept silent, he just stared at their friend and walked away. "Aishh... jinjja that man!" 

The boy who asked Jinwoon before membled and the others just shooked their head, Jinwoon is always like that. He didn't talk so much in the practice time time or in the space time like this. He always came to practice and then go after it ended. 

"Ah, let's go!" Seulong, the boy who bring the basketball asked their friends. 

 

******

 

"Eonnie......" Lizzy showed her face sadly after opened the door. She wear a pajama and cute slipper. Lizzy closed her ear with the earphone.

"Stop crying juseyo..." Jooyeon throwed her tissue away and took the other tissue. Her bedroom now is very messy like a trash can. Tissues everywhere and  many dvd on the floor. Jooyeon just stared at her and cried again. Lizzy took a deep breath and walked toward her. "I.... really can't endure this..."

Jooyeon wrapped her tears. "My heart is really hurt. What should I do?"  

Lizzy want to speak but she cancelled it. She just looked at her sister and then turned. She decided to out from that room. 

Jooyeon looked at her laptop and cried so hard when she saw a man jumped to the sea to proved how much he love his girlfriend. "This drama is really makes me cry..."

 

Jooyeon closed her laptop after finished saw that romantic drama. Her eye bags now is look like a panda. So dark and swollen. But suddenly her stocmach growled. She really hungry right now, she looked at the yellow clock on the desk and sighed. It's 10 PM already. "Where I can find a food here?" 

She wear her slipper and walked down to the kitchen. She opened the refrigator and growled. There's no food except tomato and wassabi. 

Jooyeon took her cardigand and decided to go out. 

She walked on the quiete road while imagined the story that she saw before. Her dvd stock now is unlimited but she want to buy a new one. Jooyeon stopped her steps and tried to catch that wierd voice. She turned her body and looked around. It's so quite.. but what voice is that? 

She can hear a ball richocheted. The she walked toward the near opened yard and looked closely. 

"Is that a ghost?"

 

 

This is the opening... i hope you like this. ^^