Please Don't

Please Don't

Jinwoon ran to the bus stop hurrily, he even doesn't know what on his mind now. He's sweating, breathing heavily and keep running. When arrived at the bus stop, he didn't see Jooyeon, Jinwoon sighed and sat on the chair. With heavy breath he flashed back all the memory with Jooyeon. And he just noticed something, Jooyeon ever introduced herself as Jooyeon at their first time met but Jinwoon just ignored it. 

Jinwoon stood up, he just realized that it's midnight already and there's no bus. He walked home but stopped at the chicken restaurant, Jinwoon turned his head and saw Jooyeon eat the chicken hungrily. Jinwoon smiled, he walked again but stopped and looked at Jooyeon. 

"Woahh... look at your portion...." 

Jooyeon chewed the chicken's meet in and looked at the front, how shocked she was. Jooyeon choked and poked his . 

Jinwoon shocked, he took a glass of ice tea and give it to Jooyeon. 

"Am I ghost?" 

Jooyeon drank her ice tea and looked at Jinwoon while raised her eyes. 

"You...." 

Jinwoon sat on the chair, right in front of Jooyeon and folded his arms on his . Watching Jooyeon closely. 

"What are you doing here?" 

Jinwoon looked around and mumbled. "I'm hungry, and I don't bring any money, ahjumma buy it for me."

Jooyeon felt blink, she just kept stunned without give any reaction till Jinwoon took his portion. "Should I eat yours?"

Jooyeon protested, she took her plate and looked at Jinwoon confusedly. "Why are you here?"

Jinwoon didn't answered, but he just took the chicken's meat and ate it, then drank the ice tea. Jooyeon looked at him and asked carefully.

"Do you.....feel sorry for me?" Jinwoon looked at her and raised his eyebrow. "Of course no!" 

Jooyeon pouted, realized that her chicken lost because of the boy in front of her. "Thank you, i'm go..." 

Jinwoon stood up and walked out, Jooyeon's jaw dropped watched his behave. Then she looked at her chicken. 

"I'll catch him later, I'm so hungry so i'll order one portion again...." She just sat on the bus stop until midnight because of Jinwoon, she just felt so blank and didn't know what to do, but she realized that his stomach need something so she can be health and can think anything clearly. 

 

******

Jooyeon entered the hospital lazily, she can't sleep properly last night and now she feel so depressed. She will have 2 surgery today and yeahh.... when can she have a time to sleep. 

"It's all because of him.." 

Jooyeon entered his room and saw Chunji sat on the chair, watching her closely and madly. 

"Where have you been?" 

Jooyeon blinked, she smiled strangely and walked toward him but Chunji stood, walked away passed her and stopped at the door. 

"Why are you so cruel? you asked me to out when my birth day but you're the one who didn't came." Then he slammed the door.