Please Don't

Please Don't

Jooyeon took a cup of coffee which prepared for her on her table. She drink it a bit then look at the window. So many people live in the earth. Many handsome and mature man over there, but why she must fallin in love with a senior high school boy? Jooyeon sighed and put her coffee then turned her body and she screamed when saw Chunji stood in front of door. 

"ahhh you scared me jinjja..... why?" 

Chunji took off his doctor uniform and walked toward Jooyeon, he sat on the chair and put a document on the desk. 

"The data from that leukimia kid," 

Jooyeon nodded and sat in front of Chunji, she took the document and read it.

"May I ask something?" Jooyeon nodded without looking her partner. She's busy with that document. Chunji played with his fingers and said slowly. 

"Do you have a time tonight?" 

Jooyeon stopped for a while then she think, "seems like I'm free.... but, seems like I forgot something too...." 

Chunji looked at her closely then he stood and walked away. "I'm just asking... " Jooyeon raised her eyebrow, Chunji is her friends since she entered the University up till now and he's the one who know her better than herself. "Is there something happened?" She mumbled. 

Chunji sat on his table and sighed, he kept silent for a while then laugh. What happen with him. Today is his birthday but seems like Jooyeon forgot about it. He looked at the picture frame on his table and took it. A photo at zoo three years ago with Jooyeon. He smiled and realized about his uncertain feeling. To love somebody that really close with him. "Is this wrong Jooyeon.a?" 

He shocked when his cellphone rang. A message from Jooyeon. 

Anyeong Chunji yaaa..... 

Saengil chukka hamnida....

please forgive this fool girl, how can I forgot it TT.TT 

I will treat you sooo many many foods tonight. Let's meet up at Namsan Tower >< Should I buy gift too?? hiihiihii.... 

Chunji smiled, his heart trembled and he kissed that picture frame then walked out, greeting all the people happily. 

 

****

 

Jinwoon bounced his basketball, he walked to the basketball court and when arrived there, what he find first is that girl, Park Shi Yeon. where is she? Jinwoon looked at the chair and didn't found her. "Why I think about her?" Jinwoon started to play again but someone called him. Jo Kwon, he ran toward him. 

"Ya, let's go to the hospital tonight..." Jinwoon raised his eyebrow and rejected. But Jo Kwon pull his body. "Why are you asked me to go to the hospital?? Is there someone sick?" 

Jo Kwon nodded and keep pulling Jinwoon's body. "My mom got an incident and must do surgery tonight..." Jinwoon shocked, he just realized that Jo Kwon's body is shaking. His eyes teary. Without hesitation Jinwoon nodded and ran with Jo Kwon together. He even go to the hospital with his basketball's uniform.