Please Don't

Please Don't

Jinwoon looked at his teacher confused. "If your motive to go to school is sleeping GET OUT OF MY CLASS!!!" 

Jo Kwon looked at his friend sadly and grabbed his arm. "just stay here and say your apology." He whispered to Jinwoon but Jinwoon took his bag and leaved the class. All his classmate looked at him until he dissapear from the class. 

Jinwoon sighed, since he know Jinwoon, that man is really uncommunicative person. He didn't talk so much like others. But Jinwoon always obedient the rules. He practiced when the time to practice came, he worked so hard for his homework even he studied hard to get a scholarship. But he always like this when met the man who stood in front of him, that English teacher.

 

****

 

Jinwoon stopped his motorbike in front of the yard. He took off his helmet and walked toward the basketball court. He look at the ring and sighed. Jinwoon took off his school suit and his tie. He opened hisbag and took a  basketball. Jinwoon drabbled that ball and started to ran. He ran around the yard while drabbled his ball. His sweat dropped and he decided to stopped. He sat on the chair beside the court and looked down. Jinwoon closed his eyes for a moment and took a long breath. He turned his head right and saw a lunchbox there. Jinwoon looked around and raised his eyebrow.

He looked at that box and recognized something, there is a letter on that box. Jinwoon putted his ball on the floor and took that box.

 

"mister basketball what you didn't come here? This lunchbox is special made by me. I made it with all my heart. Is it yummy? You didn't came here is not because of me right? you have something important so you can't came here right? Please practicing like usual. I'll not come again. But i hope i can send a meal everyday."  

 

Jinwoon looked at that lunchbox and opened it. There's an egg, meat and fruits. And it's already expired. He stood and walked toward the trash and throw that lunchbox. 

 

*****

 

"Jinwoon.a, your dinner is ready. It's getting cold." So Yang talked in front of Jinwoon's room. Didn't hear any respons she tried to knocked the door. 

"Jinwoon.a..." 

"Arasseo!" So Yang smiled when heard Jinwoon's response. Then she walked to the kitchen and washed the dish. 

 

Jinwoon took his plate and putted the rice. But suddenly a voice disturbed his ear. 

"Where have you been?" Jinwoon sighed and putted his plate. "Did you really underestimate me? I'm your father!" Jinwoon stood up and stared at him. "How dare you said that you're my father." Then he leaved the dinning room and go upstairs. 

Jinwoon closed his door and slammed the watch on the desk. He took a deep breath and took his basketball. 

There's no place again on the midnight except this basketball court. Jinwoon played his ball but suddenly stopped. He stared at the chaird beside that court and found a new lunchbox there. He putted his ball and walked toward the chair. There's a letter again. 

 

"Please have a good dinner.. you're now starving because of my meal right?" Jinwoon gulped and ignored that. He walked back to the court and played again.

 

****

 

"Eonnie your coat!" Jooyeon stopped and turned back. "Ah jinjja..." She ran upstairs in hurry. "Eonnie be careful, Eomma and Appa already leaved." Jooyeon nodded and took his coat. "Arasseo..gomawo Lizzy ah, don't forget your vitamin." Jooyeon ran on the sidewalk while watched her wristwatch. The reason why she go early is to came to the basketball court. 

Jooyeon stopped and ran to the chair, but she really want to cried. Even this lunchbox is being ignored by him. Jooyeon took that box and throw it to the trash can. "I see you came last night. Did you hate me?" 

Jooyeon took a deep sigh and leaved that place. 

This is the first time since she was in elementary school. She really took a deep care with a man. Jooyeon never felt this way. When he played her heart trembled, when his sweat dropped her body shaked. 

"Waiting for me?" Suddenly a voice surprised her. She look straight and saw Chunji sat on his car while waved his hand. 

 

To Be Continue... 

 

PLEASE DON'T TEASER  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez06Xf90-Hg