Please Don't

Please Don't

"Nope.... Thank you for this meal." 

Jooyeon keeps smiling all a day, she can't believe it, he... he said thank you to her? Jooyeon almost fall down to the ground whe she heard that so she decided to ran away. And for the first time, Jooyeon watch some comedy movies and she laughed hardly. Her emotion changed sunddenly and she really felt that she flies into the highest sky. 

Lizzy entered Jooyeon's room without knocked the door first, she ran toward the bed and jump on there while bringing two cards of basketball tournament. Jooyeon screamed and pokes his sister's . 

"Wae gurae??" She asked angrily. In such a good moment like this Lizzy suddenly became so annoyed. 

"Eonniya..... I got this tickets for free!!!" 

Jooyeon paused her movie then turned his body and sat, she looked at the tickets that Lizzy bring and she confused. "This is.... what? what is this?" 

Lizzy looked at her sister frustatedly, then she took her sister's notebook and open the social network. She clicked the name of Jung Jinwoon and the photo of him appeared. At first Jooyeon didn't notice and just nodded lazily. "Eonnie I got this tickets for free after fight with my friends, but Seunghyun, my friends can't join with me to watch this tournament because of his band schedule. Eonnie please go with me..." 

Jooyeon sighed and stared at the paper that Jinwoon gave to her as a reply for his lunchbox and she shaked her head. If she go to the basketball tournament its mean that she can make a lunchbox for that man. So Jooyeon decided to reject. 

Lizzy sighed and get off from Jooyeon's bed and walked away, but she stopped when Jooyeon suddenly called her. "YA LIZZY!!!"

Jooyeon tried to calm down herself, she got a goosebumps when she realized the men at the social network that Lizzy showed to her last minute ago. "Jung Jinwoon?" 

Oh my God! is it real? Jooyeon screamed happily and ran toward her sister. She hugged Lizzy and nodded her head fastly. 

"Deal...deal!!! I will come with you!!!" 

Lizzy smiled but she suddenly remember something and mumbled. 

"Eonnie.... I forget something..."

 

****

 

Chunji put his book on the desk and looked at Jooyeon disbeliefly. He sighed and sat in front of Jooyeon. 

"What?" 

Jooyeon smiles and put her hands together to make an apologize plus asked a help and Chunji just sighed again. 

"Today and tomorrow we... especially you, we will have a tight schedule of work, too many things that we must handle and you just have a half day to take a break after that we must fight again but you decided to go to the basketball tournament? With senior high school's uniform???" 

Jooyeon knew Chunji would be so angry if she told him about this but Chunji is the only one who has a young sister, Lizzy told her that only student who wear an uniform and has a nametag who can entered the arena so she decided to borrow Chunji's sister uniform. 

Chunji looked at her for a while then took his cellphone and called her sister. 

Jooyeon laughed happily when Chunji said yes to her, she stood up and hugged Chunji "thank you so much!!!!!!!" 

But Chunji just kept silent, he shocked with what Jooyeon did to him. "Let's have a lunch before the surgery start." 

Chunji still looked blank and just nodded. Then, when he saw Jooyeon walked in front of him Chunji followed her in hurry. 

"Should I come with you?" 

Jooyeon looked at Chunji who already walked beside her and shaked her head. "Nope.... Just take a rest." 

 

*****

 

"Tomorrow is your tournament but why are you still decided to go to the yard, your friend may be sleep in their house." 

Jo Kwon mumble beside Jinwoon, two of them were walked to the yard that Jinwoon usually come. At first, Jo Kwon decided to go home but saw Jinwoon alone he followed him curiously. 

Jinwoon didn't answer anything, he just kept silent while bring his ball. And when they arrived, Jinwoon ran to the chair and looked at that. Jo Kwon who saw that look so confused, he asked curiously. "What are you finding? Are you lost something here?"

Jinwoon still looked around then he sighed, he sat at the chair and looked at Jo Kwon so stood in front of him. "Should we go? I think I want to sleep to."  

In his heart Jinwoon said. "She didn't came.."

 

*****

 

Lizzy shocked whe she saw her older sister get off from the car with that uniform style. Jooyeon look so fresh and natural, she wore an uniform like a senior high school student with the brown backpack and her hair is bounded with a red bow. She waved to her sister who stood in front of the stadium alone. Lizzy just realized that her sister is beautiful, they walked together entered the stadium.

 

 

I'm so sorry because of my very tight schedule I even can't write any story or continue this story, I promise it will be update soon.