Please Don't

Please Don't

Jooyeon squinted her eyes and she freezed for a moment. Is that really human? Jooyeon walked slowly and stood behind Jinwoon. She looks at that boy blindly. He played a basketball looks like a star, her body is really good and his sweat runned down to his arms. Jooyeon gulped and she hear a love song was played by an American pianist. She felt on the green yard with many beautiful butterflies around. She closed her eyes and spreaded her arms. 'Is this love?' 

Jinwoon stopped and turned his body. He was surprised, he thought it's over midnight and nobody around but he wrong. There's a girl there, in front of him, but what did she do? Jinwoon raised his eyebrow and took his ball. He stared at that girl and walked away. 

Jooyeon opened her eyes and shocked. "Where's he?" She looked around and that yard is empty. Nobody there except herself. Jooyeon scratched his hair confused. "Am I dreaming or what?" 

 

*****

 

Jooyeon leaned her head on the bus glass. She sighed and looked at her wristwatch. She can't slept last night because of that boy. That boy who looks like a ghost. "Is he really ghost or not?" Jooyeon muttered confusedly. He's really handsome looks like actor in the newest movie which aired on the cinema. "Can we meet again?" 

 

*****

 

Jooyeon walked back and forth on the yard. A hour ago she came here, it's midnight already and she's really alone here. Jooyeon sat on the chair beside the yard and played with her shoes. She yawned and almost sleep but she heard a footsteps, in hurry Jooyeon stood up and look around, But no use. He didn't come. Jooyeon turned her body and "YAAA!!!" She screamed shockly. That man stood there, watched she confusedly. 

"You again?" Jooyeon closed and nodded happily. Jinwoon looked at her expression and sighed. "What are you doin here?" Yoojeon put her hands down and smiled. "I'm waiting for you." 

Jinwoon raised his eyebrow. "Ha?" 

Yoojeon walked towar him and stood in front of him. She extended her hand. "I'm Jooyeon, nice to meet you." Jinwoon looked at her hand and then stared at her. "What is this?" Jooyeon can saw his engry expression. But she just laughed. 

"Let's introduce ourself. I'm really happy to see you..." Jinwoon raised his shoulder and putted his back. He took a basketball and stoon on the center of the yard.

Jinwoon drabbled his ball and started to play. Jooyeon looked at him dazzled. She ran toward him and clapped her hands. "Wuah daebak...daebak..."

Jinwoon looked at her and Jooyeon just showed her smile. "Can you teach me how to play with that thing?" Jinwoon grabbed his ball and looked at Jooyeon closedly. "Move!"

He hitted Jooyeon's shoulder and played again. Jooyeon moaned and moved aside. She sat on the yard while clapped her hands for cheer Jinwoon up. 

 

"You'll be here again tomorrow right?" Jooyeon walked behind him. "Should I brought a meal for you?" Jinwoon accelerated his steps. 

"Please come again tomorrow." Jinwoon suddenly stopped and turned his body. "I'll never come again!" After that he just walked away leave Jooyeon alone. 

 

*****

 

Chunji knocked the door and entered. He smiled when saw Jooyeon talked with a child. "Good afternoon, this is yours." 

Jooyeon looked up at Chunji and nodded slowly.  Chunji putted a small box on the table and stared at Jooyeon. He smiled again and leaved the room.

 

*****

 

"What are you doin eonnie?" Lizzy looked at Jooyeon confusedly. She never saw Jooyeon cooked on the night like this. "Is there something happen?" Jooyeon putted the egg in the lunchbox and shaked her head. "Aniya.." 

Lizzy ate some of the cherry. "Is this for your boyfriend? You had a boyfriend?" Jooyeon looked at Lizzy and knocked her had with the spoon. "Why are you being like this? too many questions." Lizzy groaned while rubbed her head. "AISHH JINJJA..... I'LL TELL APPA AND EOMMA!!" Then she leaved the kitchen. 

 

Three hours, it's almost three hours Jooyeon waited for Jinwoon alone on the yard. She really sleepy and tired. Jooyeon sighed decided to go home. That man really serious with what he said. He didn't came. 

 

****

 

Jinwoon slept on his table, he even didn't heard what the teacher said. But suddenly Jo Kwon pinched his nose until he awake. "He called you" He whispered. 

Jinwoon sat on properly and looked at the teacher and ghost... He's looks like a lion now, why his face is so scary like hell. 

"GO OUT!!!" 

 

To Be Continue....