Finding your other half

Alone

During world tour

Infinite was on their way back to their hotel. The concert in Paris was so successful and they felt happy because of the support they received. They never realized how big their fan base is in international places.

They arrived at their hotel and decided to rush to their respective hotel rooms.

“Good night guys.” Dongwoo waved at the others, dragging the sleepy Hoya to their shared hotel room.

“Good night.” Myungsoo simply said. Sunggyu just waved at them and entered their room.

Woohyun and Sungyeol dragged their feet in their room. Sungyeol rushed to his bed and spread his whole body in the bed.

“I’ll go wash up first okay?” Woohyun said. Sungyeol groaned.

Sungyeol slowly opened his eyes, realizing that he dozed off. His eyes were now diverted on the bathroom door, where Woohyun was standing.

He couldn’t help but blush at what he’s looking at right now. Woohyun was drying his hair with his towel with not shirt on, and sweat pants to cover his lower body.

Sungyeol blushed at what he was doing. He shook his head and sat up. As soon as he looked up, Woohyun was standing in front of him.

“Hey Yeol, you okay?” Sungyeol nodded. “You look a little sick.” Woohyun placed a hand on Sungyeol’s forehead, making him blush even more.

Sungyeol noticed the smirk planted on Woohyun’s face.

‘That smirk.’

“Aish, what are you doing Namu?” Sungyeol slowly moved the hand away.

“Yoellie, what’ wrong?” Woohyun asked in a serious tone. Sungyeol sighed.

‘Maybe this is the best time for a confession?’

“I just...” Sungyeol bit his bottom lip and sighed. He decided not to confess and shook his head. “It’s nothing. Never mind.” Sungyeol walked passed him.

He was about to enter the bathroom when a hand held on his wrist.

“Yeol” Namu said, almost begging. “Tell me what’s wrong.”

“I’m tired Namu.” Sungyeol sighed. ‘I guess it can’t be helped now.’ “Are you serious with me?”

Woohyun gave him a confused look.

“What?” Sungyeol sighed and faced Woohyun.

“Are you serious with me? I mean, all this flirting, greasiness, are they all real or are you just playing with me?” Woohyun was still staring at him. Sungyeol sighed, realizing that this was a mistake. “Never mind.”

Sungyeol shook his head in disappointment. He was about to leave when a pair of lips met his own. Even though he was tall, Woohyun managed to kiss him with ease.

“I love you Sungyeol.” Woohyun said without hesitation. “I’m glad that you finally noticed all the greasiness and flirting I’ve been doing.” Sungyeol chuckled.

“How can I even miss that?” Sungyeol smiled. “You’re not hard to look at Namu.”

“So, do you love me back?” Woohyun asked.

“Of course I love you silly.” Sungyeol burrowed his face on Woohyun’s neck. “But, can we keep this to ourselves?”

“I was about to ask you the same thing.” Woohyun chuckled.

“We were really made for each other.” Sungyeol also chuckled.

“I love you Yeol.” Woohyun greasily said, making the tall choding giggle.

“I love you too Namu.”

Present time

Woohyun and Sungyeol have been keeping their relationship for a long time now, and they have done a great job hiding it.

When Yongguk left at around 8:30 am, Woohyun decided to make some breakfast. Sunggyu decided to sleep a bit more; Hoya and Dongwoo have been freestyle rapping, while the MyungJong couple snuggled in the living room while waiting.

Woohyun hummed as he made pancakes. Everything was finally going well for everyone.

As he hummed a random song, a pair of arms suddenly slithered around his waist.

“Hey Namu” Sungyeol said in a whisper.

“Hey baby.” Namu replied back.

“The pancakes look good.” Sungyeol said, making Woohyun giggle.

“Yeah, especially when they’re made from love.” Sungyeol giggled.

“Aish, stop being greasy.” Woohyun kissed Sungyeol on the cheek. “Yah! They might see us!” Sungyeol said, whispering.

“I miss you Yeol, we hadn’t had the chance to go on a date or have some private time together.” Sungyeol blushed when he heard the words private time. The choding knew what Woohyun meant by that.

“I miss you too, but we need to endure this a little longer.” Sungyeol said as he broke away from Woohyun.

“I never thought you hyungs would end up together, but now that I look at it...” A voice suddenly said, making the two freeze. The voice was so familiar that they felt nervous. Woohyun and Sungyeol slowly turned their heads to see the person.

“Jongie” Woohyun awkwardly said.

“Hey Sungjongie.” Sungyeol gave him an awkward smile. Sungjong crossed his arms and cocked an eyebrow.

“Don’t worry, your secret’s safe with me.” The two loosened up a bit upon hearing that. Sungjong walked closer to their vicinity. “Why didn’t you want anyone to know?”

“We just want things to be simple and private Jongie.” Woohyun said as he placed the pancake on the big plate.

“Yeah, it’s not a very big deal you know. Besides, we don’t want any complications.” Sungyeol added. Sungjong pouted and nodded in agreement.

“I understand.” Sungjong sighed and smiled. “I’m so happy for you hyungs.”

“Thanks Jongie.” Woohyun gave the maknae a smile.

“Really Jongie, thank you.” Sungyeol also gave him a grateful smile.

“You’re welcome hyungs.” Sungjong smiled in return. “Just a piece of advice, I think you should also tell the others, I mean, when you’re ready. It’s hard hiding something, especially when it’s a relationship.” Woohyun and Sungyeol nodded.

“We’ll keep that in mind Jongie, thanks.” Sungyeol stood up and gave Sungjong a hug.

“Can you call the others now Jongie? Breakfast is ready.” Sungjong nodded and slowly walked out. Before he exited the kitchen, he placed a finger on his lips and winked at the two.

“Sungjong is cool.” Sungyeol plainly said, while Woohyun just chuckled. The latter gave the tall member a back hug.

“I love you Yeol.” Sungyeol held onto Namu’s hands. "Thanks for being my other half."

“I love you too Namu/ my grease ball."

 

 

 

 

 

So here's the update! Sorry for the drama before! I WAS feeling down, but I feel much better now! Thank you @snow_white_  for cheering me up!!! <3 You're the best! :)

So anyways, this is a very unlikely relationship right? Like I said, coupleS. Lol, expect one more couple ;)

Please leave your comments okay? I lov you guys! Saranghae! <3

PS, the song for the day is The day we broke up by Z:EA five!