Myungsoo's determination and Sunggyu's nightmare

Alone

When the Sungjong passed all the tests made by the hospital, he was discharged the following day. Fans and some media people waited outside.

“How are we going to go about this?” Their manager asked, looking at the others.

“How about we just face them?” Woohyun suggested.

“Yeah, I think he has a point. I mean, there’s nothing wrong right?” Hoya added.

Their manager smiled and nodded.

“Wow, you guys have really improved! Well then, are you ready to go Jongie?” The attention was now at Sungjong.

Sungjong smiled and nodded. The others stood up and went out.

“I’ll be here, so don’t worry okay?” Myungsoo took his hand. Sungjong gave him a faint smile and nodded lightly. Sungjong turned his attention to Yongguk.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.” Yongguk gave him an assuring smile. Sungjong sighed and nodded at the other.

They made their way out of the hospital. As they walked to the exit, they already saw a small crowd. Camera flashes came from random directions, reporters trying to ask questions, fans wanting to see and touch them.

“Are you okay Sungjong?” A reporter asked as they walked. Sungjong just nodded.

“Oppa! Hope you’re fine!!” Some girls shouted.

“Sungjong oppa, fighting!” More fans shouted.

They made their way inside the black van.

“Well, that was easy.” Sungyeol said.

“Tell me again why Sunggyu wasn’t here?” Dongwoo asked to no one.

“You know him.” Myungsoo chuckled. Mixed emotions suddenly attacked Sungjong.

He felt happy with the support he got from the fans, but he also felt worried that people might think he is very ill.

Sungjong sighed and rested his head on the car seat.

“Thanks for being their Yongguk hyung.” Yongguk smiled and ruffled the other’s hair.

“Anything for you.” Sungjong smiled back.

We were there too you know. Sungyeol pouted.

Are we invisible of something? Woohyun sighed.

At least acknowledge us. Dongwoo closed his eyes and decided to sleep.

Is he going to ignore us forever? Hoya shook his head.

“I was there too you know.” Myungsoo suddenly blurted out. The others flinched at what Myungsoo said. “Can’t I get a little credit?” Sungjong faced Myungsoo.

“Thank you Myungsoo hyung, for holding my hand.” Sungjong smiled. “Thanks for being there too hyungs.” Sungjong said in a low voice, making the other’s faces light up.

“Sure Jongie!” Sungyeol happily said.

“Anytime!” The grease ball threw his heart sign trademark.

“You know we’ll always be here for you.” Hoya said, sincerity evident in his tone.

“Just ask us for help, okay?” Dongwoo said. Sungjong nodded.

Sungjong glanced at Yongguk, who was staring at him, smiling. For some reason, Sungjong understood Yongguk, even thought he didn’t say a word.

***

Sunggyu stared blankly at the ceiling. He didn’t want to go to the hospital with the others today. He checked his wall clock.

10:36 am. They’re on their way home by now.

Sunggyu sighed. He thought that it’s best if he didn’t go to the hospital, because what would he do there?

I’ll just be a burden there, and my mouth might blurt something negative again. Sunggyu sighed.

He stood up and noticed a small paper bag. He suddenly remembered the keychain.

He walked to the small paper bag and opened it. He took out the half of the heart shaped key chain.

I guess I can place this in his room, and he’ll never know it’s me. Sunggyu pumped his fist in the air. I’m a genius.

Sunggyu went out of his room and walked to Sungjong’s room. He opened the door and just as he expected, no one was there.

Sunggyu slowly went inside and closed the door. He quickly scanned the room.

Where can I place this?

Sunggyu inched closer to Sungjong’s small cabinet beside his bed. He placed the keychain. He stared at it for a while, but in the end, he shook his head.

It’s too obvious. But isn’t that the point though? Sunggyu shrugged.

Sunggyu took the keychain again and scanned the room once more. His eyes observed every bit of the things in Sungjong’s room, until he came about the teddy bear.

Sunggyu inched closer to the teddy bear. He took it with his hands and chuckled.

Wow, this teddy bear...he even named it after me. Sunggyu chuckled again. He decided to place the keychain under the teddy bear.

I guess this won’t be too obvious. Sunggyu placed back the teddy bear and smiled. Sunggyu slowly massaged Sungjong’s bed.

He decided to lie down.

Wow, his bed is so soft. He even got the best room in the apartment.

Sunggyu found himself staring at the ceiling blankly again.

He tilted his head to the left and stared at the view beyond Sungjong’s window. The smell of Sungjong’s shampoo made Sunggyu drowsy.

They wouldn’t be home for a few hours I guess. Maybe I could...

Sunggyu started to sleep.

***

The black van stopped in front of Infinite’s building.

“So, ask Sunggyu about your schedule for this week okay? Go rest Sungjong.” Their manager said. After they unloaded themselves, the van drove away.

Sungjong wanted to test something out.

“Myungsoo hyung” The visual faced him and cocked an eyebrow. “Can you carry me?” Myungsoo chuckled and nodded. Yongguk stared at him, confused. Sungjong just nodded and smiled at the other.

Just like what happened in the van, it was like Sungjong and Yongguk were talking telepathically.

Sungjong jumped on Myungsoo’s back. The visual stood up and started walking.

“Am I heavy hyung?” Sungjong asked. Yes. But Myungsoo just shook his head.

For the first few minutes, Myungsoo tried to bear the pain, but when they were half way to the elevator, Myungsoo fell on his knees.

“Are you okay hyung?” Asked a worried Sungjong. Myungsoo nodded. “I’m sorry hyung.” Sungjong jumped off Myungsoo. He leaned in and whispered something. “You should work out more hyung.” Sungjong said in a low, seductive, yet angelic voice.

Sungjong smirked and ran to Yongguk.

“Hyung, carry me!” Sungjong jumped on Yongguk’s back. The built figure carried Sungjong with ease, making Myungsoo jealous. “Let’s go hyung!” Sungjong laughed as Yongguk ran.

So I guess I need to work out more. Myungsoo pumped his fist. Fighting.

They entered their apartment. Woohyun went straight to his room.

“I’ll get some more sleep okay?” The others nodded and decided to also get some sleep.

Myungsoo on the other hand, had no intentions of sleeping, not until Yongguk went home. Yongguk, who was still carrying Sungjong, asked Myungsoo to open the maknae’s door. Myungsoo nodded and opened it.

The three entered the room, surprised to see a sleeping Sunggyu in Sungjong’s bed.

Myungsoo walked to Sunggyu. He was confused at first, but he ended up nudging Sunggyu.

“Hyung, wake up. Sungjong needs to rest.” Myungsoo found it very uncomfortable in waking up Sunggyu, in Sungjong’s bed. Sunggyu slowly opened his eyes, welcomed by stares of the other three.

“What are you doing here hyung?” Sungjong asked, feeling a bit confused.

“Uhhhhh....” Sunggyu stared blankly at them.

Oh. My. Glob.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So hey guys! Here's the update!

So about this chapter, well, it wasn't really well written, I'm sorry for that. As you can see, there's progess between Sungjong and the other members. Yey! I guess we're starting to build back a relationship.

Second, Myungsoo needs to work out more. Lol, Sungjong is such a sly fox! More like a sly kitten!

Third, Sunggyu is dead. Lol

So for the song of the day, I guess 'Sunshine' by Rainbow, because that song is very very cute!! <3

So please leave your comments okay? Thank you!! Saranghae! <3