Open hearts

Alone

Sungjong woke up with a massive headache. He didn’t want to wake up yet, but then he remembered they had a schedule today.

The hands wrapped around his waist didn’t surprise him at all, and he also knew who the person was. He carefully faced the person. As soon as he saw the person’s face, he smiled.

Yongguk was always there for Sungjong. He can always count on him, and he also very understanding.

Sungjong’s finger slowly traced Yongguk’s cheek, making the latter twitch a little. Sungjong lightly chuckled.

Yongguk slowly opened his eyes, only to be welcomed by a smiling Sungjong.

“Am I dreaming about you again?” Yongguk asked, half asleep.

Sungjong chuckled at the other’s remark.

“You always dream about me?” Sungjong asked, almost teasing the other. Yongguk nodded.

“Just like this one.” Yongguk chuckled. He suddenly leaned in and gave Sungjong a peck, making the latter move back a little.

When Yongguk realized that this wasn’t a dream, his eyes tripled in size. He quickly sat up.

“Oh glob Jongie, I’m really sorry!” Yongguk looked away, feeling embarrassed. “I really thought I was dreaming.” Sungjong broke from the trance and just brush it off.

“It’s okay hyung. Don’t worry too much, it was just a kiss.” Sungjong said with ease. Yongguk’s embarrassment was replaced with dirty thoughts, making him smirk. “Yah! What are you thinking about?”

“Nothing, nothing.” Sungjong playfully punched Yongguk. “Feeling a lot better?” Sungjong smiled and nodded.

“Feeling better than yesterday. I feel lighter now for some reason.”

“It’s because you were finally honest with yourself.” Yongguk said, ruffling Sungjong’s hair. “Still feeling down?”

“A bit. I mean, I’m happy because I’m comfortable with you. But I’m still wondering what will happen for the upcoming days.” Sungjong’s smile slowly faltered.

“Aish, don’t think about it too much. Things will look up.” Yongguk patted Sungjong’s back. “I better get going then. You have a schedule today, and we’ll be shooting a variety show later on.”

“Okay then, let me walk you out.” Yongguk nodded. He stood up and walked to the door, noticing that Sungjong wasn’t following him.

“I thought you would walk me out?” Yongguk asked. Sungjong bit his bottom lip and slowly walked to Yongguk. “Feeling nervous with the others?” Sungjong nodded.

“It’s a little awkward for me, especially after that scene I made last night.” Yongguk chuckled and shook his head.

“Aish, don’t mind them. Act normal, if you are normal.” Sungjong punched Yongguk’s arm and pouted.

He may be thin, but he can sure pack a punch. Yongguk massaged the area where Sungjong punched him.

“I was only joking Jongie.” Yongguk chuckled, pretending that the punch didn’t hurt. “But seriously, expect them to be always around you now. Of course, they’ll want to talk to you, so don’t close that mind of yours.”

Sungjong nodded, still feeling a bit nervous.

“I’ll do my best hyung. I just don’t want them to go too extreme you know.” Yongguk chuckled.

“Aish, just be yourself.” Sungjong nodded and took a deep breath.

They exited the room, noticing that the others were preparing for their schedule today.

“Good morning Jongie.” Woohyun said, giving his usual smile. “Hey Yongguk.” Yongguk waved.

“Good morning Jongie!” Dongwoo said, smiling, showing his white pearly teeth. Sungjong smiled back.

The two made their way to the front door.

“Well, I better get going.” Yongguk smiled. “Call me if you need anything okay?” Sungjong smiled and nodded. He closed the gap between them and gave Yongguk a hug.

“Thanks hyung” Sungjong closed his eyes and rested his head on Yongguk’s chest. The latter broke the hug and waved again.

With that, he left. Sungjong smiled and locked the door. As soon as he turned around, he saw Myungsoo.

“Good morning Jongie.” Myungsoo said, smiling. The visual walked to the other and gave him a peck on the cheek. Sungjong felt a bit confused, but then he remembered what Yongguk had just said.

“Be yourself”

Sungjong shook his head and gave Myungsoo a small smile.

“Hey hyung” For a moment, the two of them just stood there, feeling a bit awkward.

“So....” Myungsoo said, wanting to start a conversation.

“Hey Jongie, can we talk please?” Sunggyu suddenly appeared. Sungjong glanced at Myungsoo who was nodding that it was okay. Sungjong agreed.

Myungsoo knew why the leader needs to talk to Sungjong.

I hope you don’t screw it up hyung.

The two decided to talk at Sungjong’s private quarters. Sungjong sat on his bed and Sunggyu took a chair and sat in front of him.

...

...

...

10 minutes have passed and Sunggyu still wasn’t talking. This made Sungjong feel very uncomfortable.

“Uhh, I need to get ready hyung. So..”

“I’m sorry.” Sunggyu blurted out.

“Excuse me?” Sungjong asked. Sunggyu sighed. The guilt was killing him, and now was the time to let it all out.

“I’m sorry, Sungjong. I’m really sorry. I’m sorry for being mean and cold towards you. I’m sorry for making your life harder than usual, and I’m sorry for being the worst hyung ever.” Sunggyu shook his head.

“Hyung.” Sungjong was about to interrupt when Sunggyu continued talking.

“It’s just that...” Sunggyu bit his bottom lip.

“What is it hyung?” Sungjong asked.

“I....”

 

 

 

 

 

So hey guys! Here's the update! First of all, thank you to all of you who cheered me up! I was feeling kinda down, but thanks to you guys, I'm feeling much better!! <3 *hugs you*

So anyways, as you can see, a cliffhanger!!! Lol, and what do you think will Sunggyu say? Dun dun dun dun!!! That's for you to find out!! <3 Lol and I just realized that Sunggyu is apologizing!!! Good for him!! Lol

So please leave your comments okay! Saranghae! PS, I heard Yongguk deleted his Instagram account. Remember, we should always give idols their privacy! :) Another thing, Chanyeol's twitter account is a fake one! And also, stop hacking Eunhyuk so he won't delete his twitter account!!!

Song for the day is Bad Boy by Sistar. That song is just so cute and it reminds me of another song, I just can't put my finger on it.