Of hidden feelings and acting skills

Alone

“What are you doing here hyung?” Sungjong asked, feeling a bit confused.

“Uhhhh...” Sunggyu stared blankly at them.

Oh. My. Glob.

Sunggyu didn’t know how to react. He was supposed to sleep there only for a short while, but he guessed it took him a very long time.

“Well hyung?” Myungsoo asked, feeling a bit annoyed.

When Sunggyu noticed that Yongguk was carrying Sungjong, he quickly stood up.

“Sorry. I fell asleep.” Sunggyu said, cheeks red as a tomato. Sunggyu quickly rushed out of the room.

“What’s his problem?” Myungsoo asked. “You can put him down now hyung.” Myungsoo said to Yongguk.

“Oh, right.” Sungjong carefully unloaded Sungjong from his back. “There you go Jongie.”

“Thanks hyung.” Sungjong leaned in and kissed Yongguk on the cheek. “Take care okay?” Yongguk smiled and left.

“Take care of him okay?” Yongguk faced Myungsoo. The other just nodded. Yongguk walked out of the room.

“Don’t I get a kiss too?” Myungsoo pouted. Sungjong chuckled and kissed Myungsoo on the cheek to.

“Don’t pout okay hyung? It doesn’t really fit your poker faced image.” Sungjong giggled and decided to rest. As he positioned himself on his bed, he took his teddy bear in his arms. He then noticed a small heart shaped keychain.

Sungjong took it in his hands.

“Whatcha got there Jongie?” Myungsoo asked.

“Oh nothing.” Sungjong just smiled at him. “I’m going to rest okay?”

Myungsoo nodded.

“I’ll ask Woohyun hyung to cook for you later okay?” With that Myungsoo left.

Since when did I have this? It’s very cute though.

***

Yongguk threw himself to his bed.

Does Sunggyu like Sungjong?

Yongguk was so drowned in his thoughts that he didn’t notice Zelo come in.

“Hey hyung” Zelo happily said. “So is Sungjong hyung okay now?” Yongguk nodded.

“He got discharged this morning. All he needs is some rest.” Zelo smiled.

“Then I’m happy for noona, I mean hyung.” Zelo shook his head. “Sometimes, I really think that Sungjong hyung is a girl.” Yongguk chuckled.

“Don’t we all?” Yongguk stood up. “Where’s Channie?”

“Oh, he’s in the dining area with the others. And I remembered why I went here; it’s time for lunch hyung.” Yongguk nodded. Both of them exited the room.

Yongguk sat in the middle, as usual.

“So, how’s Sungjong?” Himchan asked.

“He’s fine. All he needs is some rest.” Yongguk said. The others hummed and nodded.

They started to eat. Yongguk’s thoughts were filled with the whole Sunggyu-in-love-with-Sungjong thing.  He decided to ask his fellow members.

“Hey guys.” The members faced him as they ate. “If you hate someone by all means, is there a chance that you do that because you love that person?” Yongguk made sure to be not to mention any names.

“I guess so.” Jongup said. “It can happen; you hate that person so much that you start to notice that person.”

“But it depends on how mean that person is. Is it mean like because I care for you? Or mean like because I despise you?” Youngjae added.

“Sometimes, a person acts that way because that person is sometimes afraid.” Daehyun said as he ate the noodles.

“Are we talking about Sunggyu?” Himchan asked. Yongguk almost choked with the sudden question. “So, he likes Sungjong? I knew it.”

“You knew?” Yongguk said. Himchan smiled victoriously and nodded.

“Well, based on Sungjong’s stories, I was a bit confused at first, but because you’re asking it now, I guess I confirmed it.” Himchan smiled. “I’m so smart.”

The others chuckled and rolled their eyes.

“We know umma, we know.” Zelo said, chuckling.

“So, I guess you have competition?” Daehyun said. Yongguk chuckled and shook his head in disagreement.

“Aniyo, Sungjong told me he likes me, but he loves Myungsoo, and I can’t compete with that.” Yongguk stared into his food.

“That’s so sad hyung.” Youngjae said, pretending to cry. Yongguk chuckled.

“Aish, our hyung is so cool.” Zelo giggled.

“You’re hurting yourself.” Himchan sighed.

“I know, but I told Sungjong that if Myungsoo fails, I’ll have to take over.” Yongguk nodded at what he said.

I need to talk to Sunggyu.

***

Sungjong has been pampered since this morning.

Woohyun cooked for him.

Dongwoo and Sungyeol entertained him with their trolling.

Hoya has been taking care of him non-stop.

Myungsoo never left his side, who is still right next to him as of the moment.

“Is there anything you need?” Myungsoo asked. Sungjong shook his head.

“Nothing as of the moment, thank you.” Sungjong smiled faintly.

“You feeling okay?” Myungsoo asked. Sungjong nodded. “Do you want to sleep?”

“Yes” Sungjong said plainly. Sungjong rested his head on Myungsoo’s chest.

I feel so bored. Sungjong sighed. Suddenly, Sungjong decided to try something.

“I miss Yongguk hyung.” Sungjong felt Myungsoo tense up. Sungjong silently giggled. “I wish Yongguk hyung is here.”

“Where is he anyways?” Myungsoo asked. Sungjong could feel Myungsoo’s jealousy.

“You know, when you guys were away, Yongguk hyung would sleep here with me.” Sungjong said, making Myungsoo feel uncomfortable.

Is he really going to talk about him all day? Myungsoo shrugged.

“He usually wore this tank top.” Sungjong giggled cutely, making Myungsoo even more jealous.

“I just remembered that I needed to do something, excuse me.” Myungsoo said coldly. He stood up and made his way to the door. Sungjong started to laugh. “What?” Myungsoo felt confused now. “What is so funny?”

Sungjong tried to speak, but he continued laughing. When Myungsoo was about to leave, Sungjong finally got back to his senses.

“Wait hyung!” But Myungsoo didn’t stop. “Jagiya!” Sungjong shouted. Myungsoo suddenly entered the room again.

“What did you call me?” Myungsoo asked, smiling. Sungjong glared at him.

“I will not call you that again Kim Myungsoo, how dare you leave me here.” Sungjong looked away.

“I’m sorry.” Myungsoo said, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. Sungjong was smiling like an idiot with his back facing Myungsoo. He took a deep breath and faced Myungsoo again, but this time, with a poker face.

“I forgive you.” My acting skills are improving!

“Thanks Jongie!” Myungsoo rushed to him and hugged the other.

“Aish, so, how are my acting skills?” Sungjong suddenly asked, making Myungsoo feel trolled.

“WHAT!?!” Myungsoo suddenly shouted.

“I was only playing with you silly.” Sungjong pinched Myungsoo’s nose. “It’s so cute when you’re jealous of Yongguk hyung.”

Myungsoo was practically speechless now.

“But” Sungjong sat on the bed, back facing Myungsoo. “Listen to me when I say that Yongguk hyung doesn’t want me to be hurt, so if you want to give up now-.” Sungjong was stopped by a pair of lips.

The kiss made Sungjong feel electricity go through his while petite body. Myungsoo’s lips felt so....right to him. Myungsoo broke the kiss and pulled away.

“I’ll fight for you Jongie, as long as you don’t push me away.” Myungsoo flashed a grin with his small face.

“Well, now that you’ve mentioned it, I wish you can be romantic like Yongguk hyung.” Sungjong smiled and covered himself with the bed sheets.

Myungsoo chuckled.

I need to be more romantic. Okay. Myungsoo nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

So hey guys, here's the update!!

So for the upcoming chapters, Infinite would be very busy with their Japanese promotions! Lol, just look forward to those okay? So about this chapter, well, I found Sunggyu very cute here! Lol, awkward hamster! Yongguk is really a sweetheart and Himchan is just a diva. Lol, Sungjong's acting skills are really improving right? Even the actor himself Myungsoo fell for it!!

So please look forward to the next chapter okay? I love you guys!! PS Leave your comments!!

Song of the day? I guess it would be Get out by AOA. I just love that group. <3