Of schedules and awkward closure

Alone

The next morning, all of them woke up early because Sunggyu needs to announce their schedule for the upcoming week.

“So, manager hyung told me that we would be promoting our song Man In Love for our Japanese fans, so we would be making a new MV and record our song in Japanese.” Sunggyu said in a strong voice.

“When will the filming start?” Woohyun asked.

“Well, manager hyung told me that we would be practicing the dance for two days, just for a refresher, and after that, we would start filming right away.” Sunggyu said, smiling at the grease ball.

“Is the theme for the Japanese MV same as the Korean?” Hoya asked. Sunggyu hummed and nodded.

“So, I guess we would be busy for this week, and it’s even our last weekend.” Dongwoo sighed. “Anything else?”

“Just practice your Japanese okay?” Everyone nodded.

“Sungjong doesn’t need to, he’s practically a Japanese now with his fluency in it.” Sungyeol said, chuckling as he pinched Sungjong’s cheeks.

“Yeah, our Jongie is daebak!” Woohyun said, hugging Sungjong from behind. Myungsoo glared at them and pushed them off Sungjong.

“Aish, stop touching him!” Myungsoo pulled Sungjong away from them. Myungsoo back hugged Sungjong. “He’s mine.”

Sungjong lightly elbowed Myungsoo.

“Not yet Kim Myungsoo.” Sungjong smirked and left the living room.

Woohyun and Sungyeol giggled and started whispering. Myungsoo gave them another death glare.

Woohyun and Sungyeol just laughed and went away.

Myungsoo followed Sungjong to his room. As he entered the room, he saw Sungjong tapping his phone.

When Sungjong noticed the visual’s presence he stopped texting.

“What?” Sungjong asked in a diva-ish tone.

“Well, maybe we could have date later?” Myungsoo sat next to Sungjong. “You know, just go out and have fun before going back to work?”

Sungjong was about to answer when Sunggyu suddenly entered the room.

“What is it hyung?” Sungjong asked nonchalantly.

“I was wondering...” Sunggyu blushed at little. “If you could teach me some Japanese?”

The maknae line stared at Sunggyu with full confusion.

“What hyung?” Sungjong asked, not hearing what the leader murmured.

Sunggyu sighed and cleared his throat.

“I said, can you help me refresh my Japanese for next week’s recording?” Sunggyu said, every word understandable.

“But, we’re going to-.” Myungsoo was cut off by Sungjong.

“Sure hyung. I’ll go to your room later.” Sunggyu nodded and left. “Let’s go out tomorrow okay?” Sungjong smiled at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo tried to protest, but no words were produced. He just sighed and nodded.

“Did you really want to go out?” Sungjong asked a sulking Myungsoo. The visual pouted and nodded.

“Come on Jongieeeeee!” Myungsoo said, cooing Sungjong. The other chuckled.

“I heard the others would be going out. Why don’t you go out with them? Don’t worry, I wouldn’t mind. We’ll still go out tomorrow.” Sungjong smiled reassuringly. “You should go out with them!” Sungjong encouraged Myungsoo.

“Are you sure you would be alright?” Myungsoo asked.

“Yes, I promise.” Sungjong smiled. Myungsoo sighed and nodded.

“Okay then, I’ll go with them. Text me if Sunggyu hyung tries anything funny okay?” Myungsoo said in a serious voice. Sungjong chuckled and nodded.

“Well, you should go get ready then.” Myungsoo nodded and went out.

***

The other members gathered in the living room. They were about to leave, but Dongwoo was taking so long.

“Aish, come on Dino! We’re going to miss our movie!!” Sungyeol shouted, getting impatient.

“What is taking him so long?” Woohyun gave himself a face palm.

“Why aren’t you coming Jongie?” Hoya asked.

“Oh, Sunggyu hyung asked me to help him with his Japanese.” Sungjong said in a low voice.

Japanese? But Sunggyu is very good at Japanese. Hoya thought.

“Well, okay then.” Hoya said, ignoring the questions in his mind.

Dongwoo suddenly appeared.

“What took you so long hyung?” Myungsoo asked, feeling a bit annoyed.

“Well sorry I tried to look cool.” The others scanned Dongwoo’s clothes. It wasn’t that fancy but they didn’t say anything just to make him happy.

“Well, let’s go then.” Sungyeol said, shooing the others out of the apartment. “We’ll just bring home some food for you okay?” Sungjong smiled and nodded.

“Remember what I said Jongie.” Myungsoo said. Sungjong nodded. With that, the other members left.

Sungjong went to his room and took his Japanese guide books for Sunggyu. As he went out of his room, his phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Hey baby” Sungjong chuckled.

“Aish Yongguk hyung, stop being greasy. Geez!” Yongguk laughed.

“Yeah well, feeling any better?”

“Yes, actually, I’m going to teach Sunggyu hyung some Japanese.”

“Oh.” Sungjong noticed something in Yongguk’s voice.

“Is there anything wrong?”

“Ahh, nothing. Can I come over?” Sungjong sat on the couch.

“Why?”

“I want to learn Japanese as well!” Yongguk said, almost shouting.

“Well, okay then...” Sungjong said, feeling completely confused.

“I’m on my way.” With that, the phone call ended. Sungjong was still feeling confused, but decided to brush it off.

He stood up and went to Sunggyu’s shared room.

“Hey hyung” Sungjong said. Sunggyu was sitting on his bed, reading a book.

“Oh, hey.” Sunggyu suddenly sat up.

“I brought my books hyung.” Sungjong said as he inched closer to Sunggyu’s bed. Sungjong felt a little awkward, because, well, he really wasn’t in good terms with this hyung of his.

“So...” Sunggyu stared at the books. “Should we start?” Sungjong nodded.

“Oh, and Yongguk hyung is coming over. You don’t mind right hyung?” Sungjong suddenly blurted out.

“Oh, not at all.”

And I thought I would have you for myself. Sunggyu sighed.

 

 

So hey guys! here's the update!

So basically, Sunggyu would be BONDING with Sungjong. Lol, it's a little awkward, well it will get more awkward! And well, Yongguk would be coming over! I think you know why right? :>

So I was watching Henry's solo debut and his MV and I was like OMG, the song is soooooooooo beautiful! Taemin and Kyuhyun were amazing, and of course, our Mochi!!! Lol

So I guess you could say that my song for the day would be Trap by Henry Lau ft. Taemin and Kyuhyun, but you can also listen to I Would and My everything by Henry too!! <3

So please leave you comments okay! Saranghae! <3

 

PS, for those who are BaekYeol/ChanBaek shippers here, well I made one. Just check my story list!! Please comment on that story too okay? :) XOXO