Starting to feel comfortable

Alone

Myungsoo felt happy with what he bought for Sungjong. It was a small cake, a strawberry flavoured one.

“Looks like someone’s trying to be romantic.” Sungyeol lightly elbowed Myungsoo.

“What do you mean?” Myungsoo cocked an eyebrow. “I’m a very romantic person!”

Sungyeol and Woohyun chuckled.

“Okay, if you say so.” Woohyun said. Myungsoo shook his head and rolled his eyes.

“Aish, whatever. Can we just go home please?” Myungsoo shrugged.

“Aish, you know how long it takes for the YaDong couple to buy something.” Sungyeol said, also shrugging.

“Which reminds me, I’ll be right back then. I’ll go and see what that store has.” Woohyun followed Hoya and Dongwoo.

“Well, if you can’t beat them, join them!” Sungyeol ran towards the others.

Myungsoo sighed.

Aish, sometimes I feel I’m more mature than my hyungs.

Myungsoo sulked as he walked to the others.

Well, at least I have this for Sungjong.

***

Sunggyu and Yongguk have been in the kitchen for a while now, and their main topic, the maknae himself.

They talked about what they see about him, what they like and sometimes dislike and of course, why they love him.

After hours and hours of talking, Yongguk remembered something.

“Well, what do you plan on doing?” Yongguk asked as he set the table.

“What do you mean?” Sunggyu answered back.

“Well, he’s sort of with Myungsoo now right? So what do you plan on doing?”

“Nothing, I guess.” Sunggyu sighed. “I mean, it’s not like he’s going to love me right?” Sunggyu bitterly chuckled.

“Well, at least you won’t do anything stupid.” Yongguk chuckled. He scanned the table. “I believe everything is all set.”

“And I’m done with the food. You should call him now.” Sunggyu said. Yongguk suddenly had an evil idea.

“Why don’t YOU call him?” Yongguk said, smirking.

“Why me?”

“Yeah, why you right? I bet you can’t even do that.” Yongguk was provoking Sunggyu to do it. Sunggyu took a deep breath. Before the other could leave, Sunggyu gave up.

“Fine, I’ll do it.” Sunggyu said, giving Yongguk a death glare.

Why am I enjoying this? Yongguk thought as he laughed.

Sunggyu took a deep breath before entering the room. The door slowly creaked open, making Sungjong turn in response.

“Hey Jongie” Sunggyu said awkwardly.

“Oh hey hyung.” Sungjong stood up. “Is the food ready?” Sunggyu nodded.

“Uhh, y-yes.” Sunggyu smiled, in a very awkward way of smiling.

“Oh, okay then! I’ll be right out! I really didn’t eat the whole cake, we can all eat it together!” Sungjong took the box and made his way to the door. Sunggyu nodded and went straight to the dining area.

“That was so awkward.” Sunggyu was hyperventilating. Yongguk laughed even harder. “You find this very entertaining don’t you?”

“Yes.” Yongguk continued to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Sungjong suddenly appeared.

“Nothing, nothing. Come on, let’s eat.” Yongguk said.

Sungjong sat in the middle chair, while Sunggyu on the right side, Yongguk on the left.

“Here you go.” Yongguk handed Sungjong some rice. “Here’s some beef.”

Sungjong smiled and took his first bite.

“Mmmmmmmhhhhhhhh!!” Sungjong slowly chewed the food. “Thish ish sho good!” Sungjong carefully swallowed. “Who made the beef?”

“It was that hamster.” Yongguk pointed with his chopsticks. Sunggyu glared back.

“Hey! I am not a hamster!” Sungjong giggled.

‘Well, it’s really delicious hyung.” Sunggyu blushed.

“Thanks” Sunggyu smiled back.

“So, how about after dinner, we play some cards?” Yongguk suggested. Sungjong quickly nodded.

“Yes! You should join us hyung.” Sungjong said. Sunggyu stared deep into Sungjong’s puppy dog eyes, even though Sungjong wasn’t really doing anything. He sighed and nodded. “Yeeey!”

At least he’s not mean to Sungjong. Yongguk smiled.

***

The ride home was very quiet. They all felt tired. After long hours of walking and window shopping, they all decided to go home.

Dongwoo, who was driving, was humming the song coming from the radio.

Hoya was asleep in the front seat.

Woohyun was humming along with Dongwoo.

Sungyeol rested his head on the window.

As for Myungsoo, well, he’s very excited that they’re finally going home now.

I hope Sungjong would like this cake. Myungsoo felt very excited.

***

After parking the car, they started to walk to the elevator. They dragged their feet to inside and clicked the floor number.

“I’m beat.” Woohyun yawned.

“And it’s only 7:00 pm.” Sungyeol scratched his eyes. The elevator stopped and the doors moved sideways. Myungsoo rushed to their apartment. He clicked the buttons and the door opened.

As soon as he entered, laughter was filling the room. He walked to the living room, only to find three people with powder on their faces.

“Oh hey Myungsoo hyung.” Sungjong smiled. They were in the living room, sitting on the floor, forming a small circle and playing cards.

“Hey Jongie” Myungsoo said. “What are you guys doing?”

“Oh, we’re playing some random card game.” Sungjong smiled sheepishly.

Myungsoo noticed Yongguk and Sunggyu. He was not surprised to see Yongguk, he was more surprised seeing Sunggyu.

“Well, it’s getting a little late Jongie.” Yongguk wiped the powder off his face. “I better get going then.” Yongguk stood up and took his bag. “You should practice more hamster.”

Sunggyu sighed and also stood up.

“I will, and the next time we play this, I will make sure your face is white as snow!” Yongguk and Sungjong laughed.

Sungjong also stood up.

“I’ll walk you out to the door.” Sungjong and Yongguk made their way to the door.

“Oh hey Yongguk!” Woohyun said as Yongguk waved back.

“Hey Yong to the guk.” Hoya said, acting cool.

“I was just leaving.” He waved to the others. “I had a great time Jongie.”

“Glad you had fun hyung.” Sungjong gave Yongguk a hug.

“And you, hamster.” Yongguk said. “Practice okay!” Sunggyu chuckled and nodded. “Good night.”

With that, Yongguk left.

“What happened to your face?” Woohyun asked Sunggyu.

“Powder. Don’t ask.” Sunggyu said in a low voice. Sungjong suddenly appeared. “Well, good night maknae.” Sunggyu said in a low voice, but no harshness or awkwardness can be felt.

“Good night hyung” Sungjong answered back, smiling a little. The others were surprised, no, shocked with what just happened.

“What just happened?”Sungyeol said, mouth gaped open.

The others just shook their heads. Myungsoo, on the other hand, felt more confused that surprised.

Myungsoo shook his head and went to Sungjong’s room.

“Hey Jongie.” Myungsoo slowly entered the room.

“Oh, hey hyung.” Sungjong smiled. “Did you enjoy your day?”

Myungsoo nodded.

“Yes, it was fun, but it could have been more fun with you around.” Myungsoo said, a bit greasy.

Sungjong smiled.

“Stop being greasy hyung.” Sungjong let out a yawn. Sungjong eyebrow’s suddenly furrowed. “What’s in the box hyung?”

“Oh, it’s a small cake.” Myungsoo closed the door and walked to the bed.

“Really? Is it also lemon flavoured?” Excitement filled Sungjong’s voice.

“Uh, actually no.” Myungsoo said. Sungjong’s smile slowly faltered.

“Oh. So, what flavour is it then?” Sungjong asked, smiling. But the smile wasn’t as big and excited as the first one.

“Oh, it’s strawberry.” Then Myungsoo remembered the lemon cake in the cake shop.

Stupid. Myungsoo mentally slapped himself.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t notice the lemon cake next to-.” Sungjong smiled and shook his head.

“Gwaenchanayo, Yongguk hyung brought some.” Myungsoo froze.

“Oh, well, I’ll just give this to-.” Sungjong pouted.

“So you’re not giving that cake to me?” Myungsoo shook his head.

“It’s not like that!” Myungsoo bit his bottom lip.

“Kim Myungsoo, are you seriously thinking that I wouldn’t accept your cake for not being lemon flavoured?” Sungjong glared at Myungsoo as the other nodded. “Aish, why do you think like that? Of course I’ll accept it!”

Myungsoo suddenly felt bad for thinking like that.

“I’m sorry.” Myungsoo faced the floor. Sungjong stood up, took the box from Myungsoo’s hands and gave him a peck on the cheeks.

“Thank you. I’ll eat it tomorrow okay?” Sungjong said. Myungsoo nodded. “You should sleep, I know you’re tired.”

Myungsoo finally smiled and nodded.

“Okay then.” Myungsoo kissed Sungjong on the cheek and made his way to the exit.

“Oh, and hyung.” Myungsoo stopped. “Don’t forget our date tomorrow.”

Myungsoo blushed.

“Of course.” Sungjong nodded.

Myungsoo smiled like an idiot. He opened door to their shared room and found Sungyeol sleeping like a log already.

Sunggyu was smiling like an idiot too. When Sunggyu noticed him, the hamster like boy looked away.

Myungsoo ignored it.

Tomorrow is going to be perfect.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the late chapter update!!! Technically, it's already the next day! i'm really sorry! i was reading this BaekYeol story and well, I just got so drowned into it!!

So basically this chapte shows how Myungsoo tried to be romantic, and how Sunggyu is starting to feel a bit comfy with our maknae!!!

The next chapter would be about the date!!! Please look forward to it!! <3

Thank you!!! Please leave your comments okay? Saranghae! <3

PS! Song for the day, I guess it's What's going on by B1A4! Lol, I love that song! <3