Of plans and stolen kisses

Alone

The other members of Infinite arrived home by 6 pm. Even with all the mishaps that had happen that morning, they still continued their plan to do some dancing.

Myungsoo quickly ran to Sungjong’s room. He opened the door and found his Sungjong sleeping on Yongguk’s muscular arm.

Myungsoo wanted to shout, to punch Yongguk, and to pull Sungjong away from him, but this time, he decided to be the better man.

No use in getting jealous, they’re just friends. I’ll trust him. Myungsoo smiled and closed the door.

“Is Sungjong awake?” Sungyeol asked. Myungsoo shook his head.

“He’s still asleep.” Sungyeol hummed and went to the kitchen.

“So guys, how are we going to get our old Jongie back again?” Dongwoo asked.

“That is a very hard question to answer.” Woohyun sighed and went to the living room.

“How about some gifts?” Hoya said, but Sungyeol begged to disagree.

“I think that’s a bad idea. It kinda shows that we’re buying back his love.” The others nodded.

“Wait, what about Sunggyu? You saw him this morning right? He’s not going to listen to us anytime soon you know.” Woohyun shrugged. The others nodded.

“Aish, what is his problem with Sungjong?” Sungyeol also shrugged.

“Maybe he’s insecure?” Myungsoo said.

“Maybe, but he can’t be mean to him because of that right? I mean, that’s just a bit too much.” Dongwoo took a sip in Sungyeol’s glass of water.

“Maybe he’s in love with him.” Sungyeol laughed, but everyone in the room flinched.

“You know, you might be right.” Woohyun said, still a bit shocked with what he heard.

“I was only joking!” Sungyeol added, but everyone in the room believed it.

“It’s possible you know. Some people hate on someone but they actually love that person so much.” Hoya said, while nodding at what he said.

“That’s impossible.” Myungsoo used his acting skills and faked a laugh, but even his acting skills couldn’t hide that he was faking it. “It’s impossible...right?”

The others shook their heads.

“You know its possible Myung.” Sungyeol said. Myungsoo wanted to talk back, but no words came out. He just sighed in defeat.

“But we’re not jumping to conclusions here, just giving out ideas.” Woohyun said in an assuring tone.

The others nodded in agreement. Hoya was about to add something when Sungjong’s door opened. They all jumped and pretended to do something else.

“Oh, hey Jongie. Did we wake you?” Sungjong shook his head, half asleep.

“Gukkie hyung needs to go home.” Sungjong dragged out Yongguk by the hand. Myungsoo cocked an eyebrow. Sungjong dragged Yongguk to the front door.

“If we have a schedule tomorrow, maybe I can ask Baekho to accompany you, or maybe Baekhyun, or if you want, I’ll ask Amber to accompany you.”Yongguk ruffled Sungjong’s hair. “You should go back to sleep. Sorry for waking you.”

“Okay hyung, take care okay?” Yongguk nodded and left. Sungjong went to the kitchen.

“Oh, are you hungry Jongie? I’ll cook something for you okay?” Woohyun went to the kitchen. Sungjong just nodded. “I’ll call you when it’s ready. You can go back to sleep now, Myungsoo, take him back to his room.” Myungsoo nodded and dragged Sungjong to his room.

Before they could enter the room, Sungjong noticed someone was missing.

“Where’s Sunggyu hyung?”  Everyone in the room flinched again.

Where is that hamster? Hoya thought.

“Oh, he....just went out.” Dongwoo said. Sungjong just nodded and went back to his room with Myungsoo.

Sungjong went straight to his cellphone.

“Who are you texting?” Myungsoo asked.

“Oh, no one.” Sungjong just shook his head and smiled. “Let’s go back to sleep.” Myungsoo nodded and followed Sungjong to his bed.

***

Sunggyu has been walking for hours now, with no specific place to go to. He observed his surroundings and noticed that it was getting dark now.

When he finally felt tired, he decided to sit on the park bench nearby. He sat and sighed at the same time. He took out his phone. He noticed a text message and opened it.

From: Sungjong

Message:

Hey hyung, it’s getting late. You should get back now.

Sunggyu’s small eyes widened.

Of all people, he was the least person I would expect to worry about me. Sunggyu sighed.

Is he doing this on purpose? Is he playing the guilty game now? Sunggyu sighed again.

Even though he felt irritated with the text, his feet started to walk home. At around 7 pm, he found himself in front of their apartment door. He clicked on the number pad and the door opened.

“Oh hey Gyu, you’re finally home.” Woohyun said as he set the table. “Where were you?”

“Just wanted to have some fresh air.” Sunggyu gave the other a faint smile. “Is everyone home?” The real question was ‘Is Sungjong home?’

“Yeah, I’m just setting up the table. Can you wake up Sungjong and Myungsoo please? The others are just changing.” Sunggyu flinched. He wanted to protest, but there’s no use protesting to a merry Nam Woohyun.

Sunggyu slowly opened Sungjong’s door.

“Hey, Woohyun told me to wake you up.” Sunggyu said, but there was no response. Sunggyu entered the dark room. When Sunggyu clicked the light switch, he noticed that only Sungjong was sleeping.

Where’s Myungsoo? He observed his surroundings, no visual to be found. Sunggyu’s attention was now at Sungjong. He slowly inched closer to the sleeping figure. When he was only inches away, he knelt down and observed Sungjong.

I keep on hurting you, but why do you have a very big effect on me? Why am I always mean to you?

Sunggyu observed Sungjong’s milky white skin, and even when his eyes are closed, he knows Sungjong has eyes like of the Japanese. Sunggyu leaned in closer, and closer, his heartbeat beating faster and faster, until for a moment, his lips touched Sungjong’s. When he realized what he did, he quickly pulled away.

What am I doing?!?

Sunggyu leaned in to check if Sungjong was awake.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?”

Oh. My. Glob.

 

 

 

 

So hey guys!

First of all, I guess most of you expected it right? Sunggyu's confusion is causing him to do weird things. Lol

Second, I just find Yongguk very charming in my story! Lol (my bias)

Third, They're thinking of ways to get Sungjong back, but intsead, they realized why Sunggyu is being mean to our maknae.

Fourth, I was hesitant to make the kiss part, but my fingers typed them anyway. Lol

Please don't forget to leave your comments okay? I love you guise!!!