Jealousy..

MY FIRST LOVE

 

Jealousy..

 

Victoria entered the school w/ delight, knowing that she had yoona now as her friend, she can’t help but she really feels great knowing that fact.

She’s smiling brightly to anyone who crosses her way, sometimes she even bows at them, even though she really doesn’t know them. She feels great, so she want everyone to know it.

But her smile suddenly turns into a frown when she saw a familiar face smiling at her.

Uh oh.. the devil is already here.. she said to herself while looking at yuri.

‘Hello~ Hello Victoria, your in a good mood huh?’ she said while walking nearer to her,

She stepped back, then grinned at her,

‘Yeah~ its really a good day, can’t you see how bright mr. sun is? And the sky is so blue, and clear, it can calm a restless mind,’ Victoria said while waving her hands through the air.

‘Eww.. the sky and what? Your really a weird person, no wonder why you don’t have any friends,’ Yuri smirked and was about to turn around when she saw someone from victoria’s back, it’s a girl, a pretty girl, but she looked tough, she just stare at the girl, at the same time, the girl stared at her.

‘Vic~ good morning!’ Yoona greeted Victoria, after giving Victoria a hug, she walked closer to yuri and offer her hand,

‘Hello~ I’m Yoona, and you are?’

Yuri is just staring at her blankly, it’s the first time that she see this person, how can Victoria know this girl? She looks elegant and she really looks good, how can she know Victoria?

Some random thoughts are going crazily on her mind when yoona tapped her shoulder,

‘Excuse me, I said I’m yoona and you are?’ yoona ask again, then she looks at Victoria, Victoria gave her a delicate smile.

‘Oh, I’m Yuri, Kwon Yuri, nice to meet you!’ she was about to hold yoona’s hand when yoona takes it back.

‘Ooops. I think I have to go now, see you later Vic! Let’s go home together.’ She waved her goodbye to Victoria not even looking at Yuri.

How can she become this girl’s friend? She should’ve been my friend. Yuri thought.

 

-----

 

The class ended early as Victoria expected, she immediately went to the school ground to see Yoona, she saw her walking outside the school so she followed her. She was surprised to see Yoona w/ Kyuhyun, suddenly her heart felt pain, but she manage to get herself.

What are you thinking Victoria? She’s your friend, what so wrong w/ seeing each other? He’s not even your boyfriend.

Victoria thought to herself, yes, she’s not his girlfriend, why is she acting as if he is.

She calm herself and was about to get close to them when she heard her phone rings. She immediately hides and picked up her phone.

‘Oh its Yoona, Hello~ I-‘ she was cut when she heard yoona.

‘Hello~ Vic, I can’t go home w/ you right now, uhhm, coz I have an urgent appointment w/ a friend, is it ok?’ Yoona asked, Victoria felt that pain again, but now, its more painful, she can’t speak, its too painful to speak right now she thought.

‘Hello? Vic, are you still there?’ Yoona asked again. Victoria calm herself and gave yoona a quick ‘yes, its fine.’ Then she hang up.

On the other side, yoona felt something wrong, it was immediately noticed by kyuhyun.

‘Hey, something wrong?’ Kyuhyun asked her,

‘No, nothing, its just, Vic seems different today, but never mind, I know she’s good, let’s go.’ Yoona exclaimed.

Kyuhyun gave her a nod then they leave together. Victoria sees everything, but she’s not aware on what they’re talking and where they’re going. Everything is a puzzle, but she decided to go on other way, she’s not going home right now, she definitely won’t, what she need is some relaxation to prevent herself  from crying. She turns around and sees a not-so-good person, or should I say an evil.

‘Oh, Victoria, you saw it too? I pity you, you thought that she is your friend but she only want Kyuhyun, not you, OMO, what should you do now? Your left alone again.’ Yuri said teasingly.

Victoria was trying to control her emotion, but this time she burst out, she cried, for the pain and heartache, she cries it all out, she doesn’t care if Yuri will mock her after seeing her like that, what she need right now is to let all of her emotion out.

‘That’s what you get when you put me down, you really think that you can find a friend other than me huh? Don’t be so dreamy Victoria.’ Yuri laughed at her again then left her alone.

 

-----

 

She was still crying at the corner of their school when a handkerchief appears in front of her.

‘You know, its hard to cry w/o a handkerchief, look at your uniform, it was so gross.’ Changmin says to her while helping her get up.

‘So what’s with this drama? Is it because of that girl?’ Changmin asked her. She shook her head, and look at him.

‘Do you have a time? I need a companion right now, if its not a troublesome.’ Victoria asked him then looked away.

‘Sure then, just treat me a good food ok?’ Changmin says while laughing. Victoria laugh w/ him too.

‘Oh, finally you laugh! Let’s go! i’m hungry.! Changmin says

‘Yah~ I didn’t ask you to come w/ me to ransack my pocket, like I said, I need a companion.!’ They both laugh w/ that thought.

---

 

They spent their day on eating, eating and eating. But it turns out that changmin can’t afford to let Victoria pay for their food, so in the end Victoria actually ransack his pocket.

‘Yah~ what actually happen? Why does my wallet is empty while yours is overflowing?’ Changmin asked w/o hesitation.

‘I don’t know, ask that big tummy of yours.’ Victoria said while laughing.

‘Like as if her tummy is not the same with me.’ Changmin mumbled while his stomach. They laugh again, but suddenly Changmin broke their laughter.

‘You know what, sometimes eating can cure anything. Even pain or stress, just eat it out.’ He said.

‘But. I’ll get fat.’ Victoria exclaimed.

Changmin looked at her w/ shock, then examined her body.

‘You’ll get fat? Look at your body, it looks like you never eat for a year.’ He says, Victoria just laugh w/ his thoughts,

‘You don’t believe me don’t you?’ he asked again.

Victoria just nodded at her, then she looked away.

‘Thanks, I really feel good because of this, eating and laughing nonstop. I never expect it from you Changminnie.haha.’ Victoria says.

‘yah~ what’s w/ Changminnie? And, don’t be so happy w/ this, I didn’t do it for you, I also need a companion you know? He said shyly. Victoria noticed it and again.

‘Don’t worry Changminnie, I’m just happy that I have you right now, nothing more.’ She said.

‘Aish..dont call me like that when everyone is around, coz they will definitely tease me.’ He said bowing his head on hers.

‘Yes yes don’t worry changminnie, haha, lets get going.’ Victoria dragged him out of the noodle shop.

‘Ok. Do you want me to send you home? He asked.

‘No! definitely No!, I’ll be fine going home alone.’ She said declining his offer.

‘Ok then, I’ll just send you to the bus stop ok?’ he asked her again.

‘Ok, lets go.’

When they reach the bus stop, Changmin hold her arm.

‘When your in need, just like today, don’t be shy, just call me ok?’ he said then walked away.

OMO..that guy..hahaha.

Victoria thought to herself. Then a smile was left on her lips.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Done w/ Chapter 8..

so how is it? sorry for the long wait.

my class starts, and my schedule is so damn hectic.!

it'll take a while for me to update again..

please comment and subscribe.!^^

thank you..