New Friend..

MY FIRST LOVE

 

Victoria’s POV

 

Its been quite long time since I met that guy. I mean, Kyuhyun. He is everything that a girls wants, he is talented, handsome, and a very caring person, what would I ask for? But we’re not in ‘that’ kind of relationship, maybe because he doesn’t like me? Eerr..  its killing me softly, what should I do? He has that kind of ability to melt a girl’s heart by just looking at him, and I’m not an exception, cause’ he really does melt my heat and I’m too scared of it. Scared that I might got hurt in the end.

 

----

 

I went at the roof top of our school. Its very refreshing, I would love to visit this place often. Due to some unreasonable happiness I shouted.

‘Hello~ Mr Sun! how are you doing? Please don’t make this day too hot! It’ll burn my skin!haha, just kidding,’

‘Yah! Why are you disturbing my sleep? Aish, it’ll be hard for me to sleep again!’

OMO! Does Mr. Sun talk to me? And it’s not Mister, because it sounded like a girl.

‘Ahh…ahhhm..is Mr. I mean Ms. Sun talking?’ I asked. Just then I heard the girl laugh loud.

‘Hahaha~ OMO! Do you really think that I’m Ms. Sun? Haha, what a funny cute girl!’ she said, I blushed a little, then I speak again.

‘So.. are you a human? Where are you?’

‘Right by your side Ms. Song!haha’ she said, woah, I was so surprised to see who really is it. It’s Yoona! One of the most popular girl in our school, and she’s talking to me? She even told me that I’m cute, isn’t that weird? I asked myself.

‘Oh, its Yoona-ssi! Hello, its nice to see you here.’ I bowed at her, 90 degrees, then I heard her laugh again, that makes me smile.

‘Your really cute Victoria! Hello, its nice to see you here too! Who would have thought that you also love this place!’ she said.

‘Ah, no, not really, its my first time here, but I guess that I’ll be here often.’ I said to her, then I gave her a smile.

‘Oh, so its our meeting place then,’ she said while getting up from the floor.

‘Yeah, I think so. Thank you!’ I said to her,

‘Thank you for what?’ she asked.

‘Thank you for talking to me, I never expected this chance.’ I grin.

‘Haha! That’s nothing and besides I really want to talk to you, cause’ you’re a kind girl. So I have to go now, see you around.’ She waved at me and was about to turn around when she looked at me again,

‘By the way, your boyfriend is handsome, you two look good together.’ She said, I was so surprised that I don’t know how to react on what she said.

‘I saw you last time w/ him, holding hands? Haha! I think so, hmm, so I’ll get going! Bye’ she waved at me again and gave me wink. I was really surprised on what she said. I don’t even say anything, I’m just watching her back now walking away. What should I do? She misunderstood it. I’m not his girlfriend, oh well I would love it if I really am, but I’m not. But why does that thought is making my heartbeat fast? I’m crazy I know.

 

-----

 

Krrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggg……….

 

That’s the sign that our class just ended, but I’m not that excited to go home, cause’ I know, dad I going home today, it’ll be hard for me again. But where should I go, I don’t even have any friends to hang out with.

‘Hey what did you two did last time?’ I heard a familiar voice asked me. When I faced the person, no doubt, its Yuri.

‘None of your business.’ I said while fixing my things.

She grabbed my hands and glared at me, as if she’s ready to beat me.

‘None of my business huh? So do you really know what that means?’ she grabbed my hands tighter that made me feel too much pain from it, then she removed it.

‘That pain is just the start, if you dare to talk to me like that again, or, if you dare to go out w/ Kyuhyun again, you’ll never expect what I can really do!’ she told me, then she get out of the room.

But to my surprise, I’m not scared even just a bit, because I know that Kyuhyun is there to protect me. But, is he really going to protect me? Or, I’m just expecting too much? I’m so naïve, I hope that I can see him today just for a bit.

-----

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I was waiting for her outside their school when I saw Yuri. I immediately hide myself on the side wall to prevent her seeing me. When she’s out of my sight I return to my place in front of their school.

 

‘Hey! waiting for Vic?’ a girl surprisingly tapped me on my back. I was froze for a bit, this is the first time meeting this girl, so who is she?

I just stared at her, that make her conscious I think, so she speak again,

‘I said, are you waiting for Victoria?’ she asked again,

‘Oh, yeah, how did you know? I mean, do you know her? Are you her friend?’ I asked her.

She gave me a wide grin, as if she knows something.

‘I knew it!Haha! and yes I know Victoria, we’re on the same level but different class,’ she said while looking around.

I was just staring at her when I saw Victoria walking alone. I smile a bit, then walk toward her.

‘Oh! Kyuhyun-ssi! What brings you here?’ Victoria asked me, but then she widen her eyes when she saw that girl at my back.

‘Hello Ms. Song! We meet again!’ ‘That’ girl told to her, so what’s w/ Miss Song? They’re not friends I think.

‘Oh! Yoona-ssi! What are you doing in here w/ Kyuhyun?’ She asked her.

‘So, his name is Kyuhyun? Hello Kyuhyun! Im Yoona, nice to meet you!’ she faced me and bow at me.

‘Yes, Cho Kyuhyun, nice to meet you!’ I said, then I look at Victoria, she looks a bit sad, but why? is there something wrong w/ her? I worriedly walk beside her,

‘Are you ok? You look sick.’ I said. She just shook her head and smile at me a bit, then she looks at Yoona.

‘Yoona-ssi! He is a friend of mine, studying from our neighbour school, you can date him, you two look good together.’ She said.

We were both surprised w/ those words. Date? Her? But why? Yoona looks at me then she looks at Victoria, she then burst into laughter.

‘What are you talking about Victoria? I have a boyfriend and I love him so much, how can I date him? and it’s not my attitude to date a friend’s boyfriend.’ Yoona said, and what with it again? A friend’s boyfriend? What’s this people talking about? I’m so lost!

‘Oh no, he’s not my boyfriend, like what I said a while ago, he is just a friend. So do you really have a boyfriend??’ Victoria asked Yoona, I saw her face brighten a bit.

‘H*ll yeah, I got a boyfriend, so you don’t have to worry anymore.Haha! that’s too cute Victoria!’ Yoona said, when I look at Victoria’s face, its totally different from what I see just a while ago. It was so bright now, she’s smiling now, what I usually see from her. So that face when she came here, what does it mean? I she jealous? Oh! Cho Kyuhyun! Here you go again w/ your thoughts.

I looked at the two girls, they look like having a great time talking, so I went in the middle of them,

‘I was also here, just so you know’ I said then I roll my eyes jokingly, both of them laugh. Oh that laugh that I long to see, I saw it now. What should I do? My heart is beating so fast again.

‘Kyuhyun-ssi! Lets get going!’ I heard Victoria said, I walk on her side and look at her face.

‘So is she you friend?’ I asked her while pointing Yoona, she looked at Yoona and then to me,

‘I don’t know, but I hope so’ she told me while looking at her,

Yoona seem to know what we’re talking about, so she walk closer to us, then she hugged Victoria,

‘Of  course I’m her friend, right Vic? Oh, Vic is so cute, I’ll call you like that ok?’ she said while teasing Victoria, Victoria just smiled at her. I never saw that beautiful smile before, maybe its different, cause’ she got a real friend now.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Done w/ Chapter 7! so how is it?

Comments Please, and then subscribe also..Thank you!

Your comments really made my day, so keep commenting!

Kyutoria fighting!<3