It's Hers

MY FIRST LOVE

 

Victoria’s POV

 

I went home a lot earlier than I expected. So when I opened our house I wasn’t expecting to see anyone. But to my surprise, my mom was already there. She looks at me then asked.

‘you got new glasses huh?’she said,

Mom..its not a glasses, its actually a contacts.

I said to myself. So this change was really not a change at all.

I went upstairs a looked at myself in the mirror.

If I untie my hair, and put some powder and lipstick, will anyone notice? Or, will they waste their time on looking at me?

I asked myself. Silly, no one will notice, coz I’m not an attractive person.

 

----

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I saw her again at the mall. Actually, its not a coincidence, because I was really looking for her. When I saw her at the bus stop, I was curious on what is she doing in this place alone. But a man hits her, that let her glasses fall. I was thinking if I can help her, so I followed her. What happened next is not what I expected, the girl who went out of the shop is totally different. A pretty girl w/o glasses, but still her hair is tied.

I was planning to leave for my part time job, when I saw her enter a make up shop. So she’s into this stuff too. I said to myself. I also enter the shop that she entered, she’s now browsing some lipsticks. She’s doing some cute face expression while she’s picking up a lipstick, when she saw what she want, she try it on. It looks awful!haha, I mean, that bright red doesn’t suit her character. So I decided to approach her. She was shocked, and what shocked her more is when I hold her shoulder and rub the lipsticks on her lips. That’s too cute! I said to myself.

 

I picked a baby pink colored lipstick for her, that suits her so much. She was also surprised w/ the result.

‘Use it in school, I’ll definitely look for you next time! I’ll go ahead for some work.’ I was leaving when I remember something and faced her again.

‘by the way, that looks cute on you, but I think it’s a lot cuter if you untie your hair.’ I wink at her and leave her.

I didn’t got a chance to see her reaction, but I know my words make her smile.

 

------

 

No one’s POV

 

She headed to the school quite early so the oops, Yuri is still not around. She got too uneasy on the stares of the student on her,

Do I really look strange? She said to herself.

She didn’t use yet the lipstick that Kyuhyun picked for her, but she’ll surely wear it later.

When she enters the room, Tiffany and Jessica were already there. When they see her, they get up from their sits and walk towards her.

‘you look good w/ that style of hair..and oh! You got contacts now, so what’s up w/ the change?’ says Tiffany, while caressing her hair.

‘oh~and. You look great today!’ says Jessica, and right away, they walked out of the room.

So they noticed it. And even say good things about it, how come Kyuhyun and Mom didn’t notice it? she says to herself.

While arranging her bag, she saw the lipstick that Kyuhyun picked for her, she smile a little and decided to apply it. But the room crowded to do such things so she went at the comfort room.

She was holding the lipstick when she saw Yuri, so she immediately hides the lipstick.

‘No glasses and untied hair? It must be good, but your face is not so good.’ Yuri says, Victoria just walked on her way to the comfort room not minding Yuri. But Yuri follows her.

When she reached the comfort room she get the lipstick on her pocket. She looked at it brightly, thinking that it was Kyuhyun’s choice so she must try it. But as she about to apply it, someone grabbed it from her hands.

‘Wow! Isn’t it the new brand that the girls are talking about? And the color too!its so pretty! I must try it!’ Yuri says, then she puts the lipstick on her lips.

‘See? It looks good on me, so I must have it!’ Yuri says again.

‘No!’ Victoria said that makes Yuri surprised. Victoria never opposes her wants. And everything Victoria has is also hers, that’s what she’s always thinking. But this time, she walks beyond the limit.

‘No, you can’t have it, it was a gift from a friend, so give it back to me.’ Victoria says, as she exted her arms to Yuri.

‘And so what if its from a friend? I want it, and what I want I get.!’ Yuri said then walked away living Victoria defeated.

----------

 

Krrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnngggggggg!

 

That’s the sign that the class has ended. But still, Victoria was sitting on her chair. She’s still sad on what happened on her lipstick. Yes, its too childish, but Kyuhyun picks it for her so its kind of special to her. And it is also the first time that a guy wasted his time on her.

She was looking at the window, when someone taps her back.

‘Wanna join us on a group date?’ Tiffany asked, this girl is getting a lot kinder to her today.

Victoria shook her head and backed her gazes at the window.

‘Hey Fany! Lets get going!’ Jessica shouted at Tiffany that got Victoria’s attention.

‘Go ahead, I’m not coming.’ Victoria said gently to Tiffany.

‘But, he wants you to be~OMG!its spilled.!’ Tiffany said.

‘Who’s he? And why he want me to join?’ Victoria asked.

‘Ah, that Kyuhyun guy, remember him? he asked me to set up a group date today, and he wants you to be there.’ She confessed.

‘Ah..so I must come?’ Victoria asked. A bright feeling was coming true her soul, thinking that Kyuhyun even asked her classmate just to assure that they’re seeing each other today.

‘and also~ Yuri is coming w/ us.’ Tiffany said, that makes her frown.

‘Yah!TIFFANY!aren’t you coming?’ Jessica shouted w/ a lot louder voice.

Victoria got up from her sit and arrange her things.

‘We’re coming!’ shouted Tiffany and gave her a pretty glace.

 

--------

 

‘So what did he said? Did he mention me to you Fany?’ asked Yuri to Tiffany. Tiffany glances at Victoria then she look back to Yuri.

‘No. He wants her.’ Pointing her finger to Victoria.

Yuri rolls her eyes, but smiled brightly when she saw some boys walking towards them.

‘Its them!’ Yuri said excitedly.

---------

 

Kyuhyun noticed the girls towards them. Realizing that it was Victoria and her classmates, he smiled. But when he noticed that Yuri is smiling at him and walking in his side he gave a deep sigh.

‘Why is she even here?’ said Kyuhyun.

‘Who? Yuri?’ asked taecyeon while pointing Yuri.

‘Yes, why is she here?i only asked 3 girls. Why did she came?’ Kyuhyun asked Taec.

‘Because I asked them to bring her too! Without her, it’ll be a boring group date!’ Taec exclaimed.

‘Whatever.’Kyuhyun said.

 

They stopped the moment when they’re just arms away from the girls. Kyuhyun looking at Victoria, while Victoria looking at her book. Yuri walks closer to Kyuhyun.

 

‘Hi~Kyuhyun-ssi. Lets get going.’ Yuri said, she was about to link her arm on him when he declined it.

‘Sorry, my arm hurts because of some work,’ Kyuhyun says to her.

Yuri pouted, that makes Kyuhyun notice her lipstick. He look at Victoria examining if she’s using the lipstick, when he realize that she’s not he goes to Victoria grabbing her arm.

‘Didn’t you say that your arm hurts?’ Yuri asked him, but he didn’t mind her, then he looks at Vics face.

‘Why aren’t you using the lipstick at I chose for you.’ He then looks at Yuri.

Yuri is looking at them w/ shock,

‘Where’s the lipstick?’he asked Victoria again, Victoria is just looking at his eyes, then she looks at Yuri.

‘She gave it to me. Because it doesn’t look good on her!’ Yuri says, then she showed him the lipstick to prove.

Kyuhyun grabs it from Yuri, then he said.

‘its not yours, its hers, It looks awful on you, while it looks beautiful on her. So next time never touch her things.!’ Kyuhyun said, then he holds Victoria’s hand then walks away.

 

Yuri is just looking at their back. She’s too much angry that she want to burst. So Taec walks close to her.

‘Is that four-eyed girl? Wow! She looks awesome! No wonder why Kyu is crazy for her.’ He said to Yuri, Yuri looks at him w/ disgust then left them.

 

‘So that’s how the four-eyed girl defeats Miss popular!’ says Tiffany, then the four at them laugh w/ that thought..

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done w/ Chapter 5..so how is it?

sorry for not updating for 2 days. i'm so lazy doing it..;))

Thank you for all the comments, i'll leave your assumptions, just wait for the other chapters..^^

 

and please subscribe too..^^

Komawo..^^