Chapter 11

MY FIRST LOVE

 

 

 

*Kyuhyun’s Flashback

I was on my way to my apartment when a luxurious car stopped in front of my apartment. A middle-aged man walks out in the car and I immediately recognize him. My dad. He walks towards me w/ a serious face, he looks so scary it was like he’s going to abduct me. And I’m not wrong, as soon as he got closer to me, he grab my arm and drag me to his car. I fight back and look at him.

‘What is it now? What do you want?’ I ask him w/ a serious face.

He looks at me, again w/ his scary face, if I didn’t know him personally even if I’m a man, I’ll freak out.

‘Your mom is sick and she’s looking for you.’ He just said w/ a low but deep voice.

I chuckle and looked at him.

‘Me? as far as I remember, mom hates me, why will she look for me? is it one of your dirty games again huh?’ I said, then I felt a hard slap on my face.

‘How dare you think that your mom hates you! And what dirty games? She’s sick and your still there, playing around w/ some girls!’ I gasp on what I heard. So he’s spying on me all this time?

I turn around and about to walk out when he grabbed my arms again.

‘Just come w/ me, she needed you now.’ He said, although I don’t want to, I still obey and follow him.

 

 

I saw my mom, she’s a lot thinner now, and her face is pale so is her lips. I saw her move her hands, I sit next to her and hold it. She suddenly opens her eyes and look at me, ‘Leeteuk-ahh, eomma misses you so much, Thank God you come back.’ She said w/ a light smile on her face. I let go of her hands and stood up. She then grabs my hand and holds it tightly.

‘Where are you going? Are you leaving me again? Please don’t leave me my leeteuk, stay by eomma’s side forever.’ She said while sobbing. That caught the attention of the people outside her room. My father rushes inside their room and saw her sobbing while holding me.

‘What did you do again? Why make her cry in such condition?’ my father said w/ such scary tone. I look back at my mom, not minding my father.

‘I’m not your dear son leeteuk, I’m kyuhyun, your younger son.’ After saying that, I leave them in the room. My father is looking at me w/ such curiosity in his eyes, I want to tell him, yeah, your dear wife thought that I was your lovable son, not knowing that I’m the evil one.

That’s what I hate in this house, they have lots of drama that I can’t deal w/, my father is stopping me to pursue my dream on photography, my mom is having an emotional problem since the day when my older brother died due to my mistakes. Everything is worst when I’m in this place, what should I do? I want to leave this place as soon as possible.

When I leave their room, our long time butler appears in my side, he motioned me to come w/ him, so I did.

‘Young master, please stay at this house a little longer, your mom is getting worst.’ He said w/ a serious tone. He looks at me begging me to stay. I nodded at him and walk out.

I grab a can of beer in the refrigerator and headed to the balcony.

It’s just 2 days since I never get heard of Victoria, why am I feeling this way? It seems like I didn’t see her in a year? I get my phone and start to dial her number, damn! Empty battery! Why now?

I quickly headed to my room, I passed the room of my parents and hear my mom sobbing. Unconsciously, I open their room and sit beside my mom.

‘Kyuhyun-ah, eomma misses your brother so much, and you too. Why do you have to leave us after he left us?’ she said sobbing. I felt some tears flowing on my cheeks, I, myself misses my brother too. I miss him so much, so much that I can’t bear looking at our photos and I can’t bear staying at this house that use to be a lively house. But since my brother died, this house died too. Eomma! Can you hear my heart? My heart is crying too!

‘Eomma..’ I said in a low voice, my mom raised her head at looks at me lovingly.

‘I’m sorry for causing all the troubles, for causing my brother’s death.’ I said stuttering. She hugged me and we both burst into crying.

‘No, no, its not my baby’s fault, it’s not your fault darling, stop saying those words.’ She said tapping my back. She then drag me to the bed w/ her while hugging me. It’s been a long time since I felt this warm hug. I miss this so much. With that I fell asleep w/ my mom’s embrace.

 

 

I woke up because of the sound of piano in the leaving room. What a beautiful song, the music of Yiruma is echoing all over the room, the sweet yet sad music is embracing my heart.

I walked out of the room and headed to our living room, it’s my mom, it’s indeed my mom. I smiled w/ the thought of her, playing the piano again. Since my brother died, she also died w/ him, she lost her will to live. That makes me weaker. But now, seeing her w/ a smile again, my heart felt that my brother is helping us to move on. Hyung, how have you been? Mom is getting better, is it because of me? nah, kidding, thanks for helping us.

My mom noticed me and stopped playing the piano.

‘Come here son, lets play together!’ she said w/ a bright smile. I walk closer to her and sit beside her.

‘Lets play your favourite music, isn’t it ‘somewhere over the rainbow’?’ she said laughing.

‘Oh mom! Its not! Lets play Yiruma’s song.’ I said embarrassed. Yes, I used to like that music when I was a kid, my mom is always playing that song as a lullaby.

She smiled at me and nodded, she starts to play the song river flows in you, and I follow, she’s as good as before. Maybe, my brother is happy looking at us. My mom is back!

 

 

I headed to my room after the breakfast, when I felt something is missing. My phone! I rushed to my parents room and look for it. But I found nothing, how can I lose it when I was actually holding it when I enter this room? I asked myself, damn! I haven’t called Victoria yet!

I went to the kitchen to look for my mom, she might know where my phone is.

‘Eomma,..’ I said, walking beside her.

‘Yes? Are you hungry again?’ she said smiling.

‘No, I’m just wondering if you keep my phone? Because I can’t find it. I was holding it last night, but when I woke up its gone.’ I said.

‘I’m sorry son, I don’t have any idea on that phone. Here, use my phone to call your phone.’ She said giving me her phone. I grabbed it, and typed my number immediately. And its ringing, I went to my parents room, maybe its somewhere here, I was looking under their bed when someone picks up my phone.

‘No phone on vacation.’ A deep voice of a man said, I recognize it immediately.

‘Father! What are you doing? Give back my phone!’I said w/an angry voice.

‘I said no phone on vacation. Stop ruining your life w/ those friends, and that girl!’ he said in a higher tone.

I was surprised on what he said, so he does know what I’m always doing and he also know Victoria! This man is pissing me too much!

‘Just give my phone, or else I will leave this house!’ I said, threatening him.

‘If you can! I have my mens all over the house. You can never leave that house w/o my permission!’ he said, and hung up.

Damn! That old man! How is it possible for me to see Victoria again? When I’m trapped inside this house?

‘Son, is there something wrong?’ I heard my mom said.

‘Everything’s fine mom, but my phone is still missing, where did it possibly go?haha’ I lied. I know, if she knew what my dad is doing she’ll definitely hate my dad, and that was not good for her health.

 

 

Oh sh*t! its been a month but I’m still trapped in this house! I must do something! I missed her so much!

I said to myself, since my dad locked me in this house, mom is getting better, so there is a part of me who is happy on what is happening, but still I’m pissed w/ my dad. No phone, no friend and not getting out? How am I supposed to have a normal life w/ this?

 

I sneak out on our garden only to eavesdrop some conversation of my dad in the phone.

‘Oh really? Its nice to know that you are back in Korea again! Ok, I’ll set up some dinner this week for children’s will meet. I’m very much sure that my son will like your daughter. Ok thanks, I’ll see you soon.

 

First he abduct me in front of my apartment, second he got my phone and locked me in this house, and what now? He wants me to meet his friend’s daughter? WTH? I wont let him ruin my life.

I get back on my room, I need to plan a better way to get out of this house.

*End of Kyuhyun’s Flashback

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Since my parents came back home, I never got a chance to meet Victoria, I heard that she attend some special class in summer, as much as I want to attend it, my parents would not allow me, they said studying abroad is a lot better that studying here. When it comes to our home, I don’t have any voice, specially when my dad is home, he wont let me go out and befriends with other people that’s why I don’t really have some friends not until Victoria came into my life, it seems like he also agree on her cause she came from a good family, and what surprise me the most is when he ask me if I do have a boyfriend and smile sneakily on me. Does he know something?

 

Today was the day where he decided to have a dinner w/ his friend and his family, of course me and my mom is with him.

When we’re at the restaurant, I saw a very familiar figure walking on our way, he is w/ two middle aged woman and man. The man looks tough while the woman look sick but still pretty, as they are getting close to us, I blinked my eyes and realize whose the guy walking toward us. It’s Kyuhyun! Its indeed Kyuhyun!

I felt some happiness seeing him, finally, a friend came and make me feel that this dinner is not boring at all.

When he saw me, I saw a surprise smile on him, and yet he managed to bow on my parents and to me, I gave him a nice smile and bow too.

‘So you two know each other huh?’ I heard my dad said, he is smiling slyly on me and his father just laugh, I can smell something’s fishy on here, then I look on Kyuhyun whose also surprise on what the reaction of the oldies.

‘So, this is the first meeting of our two family, who’ll soon become one.’ I hear his dad said, I got shocked! And also Kyuhyun, he look so annoyed on what he heard. Suddenly, I felt that I need to do something.

‘Oh why dad? Are we going to merge our companies? But how? This guy is already committed. I said while laughing. I saw Kyuhyun smiling at me, and I gave him a wink.

‘but how?’ my dad asked, looking at Kyuhyun’s dad.

‘I don’t really know what’s happening.’ His dad said.

‘His girlfriend is my best friend Victoria, you know her dad right?’ I told to my dad smiling.

‘Oh that kid. Lets start our dinner now.’ A deep and scary voice from kyuhyun’s dad. I saw him staring at Kyuhyun like he wants to eat him alive right now. I can’t do anything now, maybe his dad really wants to settle things today but since I’ve said that MY BESTFRIEND is his son’s girlfriend he has no way to argue w/ us.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done w/ Chapter 11..

I'm sorry for the long wait, and for keeping you hanging..T^T

I was really busy..school works !LOOL..*kidding

I'll try to update as soon as I'm finish w/ everything..XD

Enjoy reading!

Comments, Suggestions and Subscribe please!^^

Thank you!