First Date?

MY FIRST LOVE

 

Victoria’s POV

 

I was uneasy since we reached the restaurant, and I kept on looking at my watch. That Ok Taecyeon guy is getting on my nerves, calling me a four-eyed girl and now, he keeps on telling me to change my style. What’s wrong w/ me? I mean, I’m ok on what I look like now, its better this way, so no one would dare to get close to me.

 

As my thoughts comes rushing, I felt something’s strange, is it just me or there’s really someone who kept on looking at me. I looked around and I was surprised to see that Kyuhyun was actually observing me all this time. To release some embarrassment to hold the bottle of soju in front of me and drink it bottoms up!

 

‘Oh~that’s wild Vic..!wanna drink more?’ I saw Yuri giving me another bottle. But, I’m not really good at drinking, to be real I don’t really drink this kind of liquor. Its just too hard for me, what I just did right now is due to some embarrassment.

 

When I felt a little bit dizzy I told them that I need to use the rest room. They agreed, but they don’t let me bring my bag, because I might run away, as they said.

 

-----

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

She’s getting too long. Its been 20 minutes since she go on that rest room, and she’s still not here. Did something happen? And why am I so worried about that girl?

 

I bid my goodbye to them, then I get her bag, saying that I’ll send her home, but that Yuri girl holds my arm and says that she’s not letting it go, since she’s more drunk than Vic so I must send her home, not Vic. But lucky enough, my friend has an eye for her, so he removed her hands on me and motioned me to get Victoria.

 

I went outside the restroom, but there’s still no sign of her. I looked inside it, when I found out that no one was there, I enter the restroom and opened the door of all of the cubicle. I was on the last cubicle when I heard a familiar sound, a sound of a girl vomiting. That leaves a smile on my lips.

 

I opened the door, since it was unlocked.

 

‘Yah!do you even know how to knock?’ she shouted at me as I open the door, then she gaved me a deadly stare.

 

‘Don’t you know that this is a Girls Restroom? You can’t be here!’she said still staring at me.

 

‘But I was worried you know? Why drink that soju if you cant actually drink? Wanna be as cool as them huh?’ I said, but I was just surprised on what I just said, I didn’t really mean it.

I saw her looked down, now, her face was totally emotionless, then she looks at me.

 

‘I know, I cant be just like them, and I’m not trying to be like them, I’m happy on what I looked like now, so if you’re here to insult me, just go back there, I don’t need you here.’ She said, then she walks out of the cubicle.

 

I was wrong I know, and I regretted it, but, I don’t know how to make up w/ her, or how to make her feel better. So when she’s done washing her face, I grabbed her arm and went out of the restaurant.

 

‘what do you think your actually doing?’ she asked me, but I didn’t respond, I must make up w/ her, that’s the only thing I know that I must do now.

 

I looked around and find a mall, she shouldn’t be here wearing a uniform, its forbidden. So we went in a small clothing shop.

 

‘What are we doing in this place? Are you dragging me to find a dress for your girl?’ she grin then looked at me w/ disgust.

 

‘yes, I need to dress up my girl, so find the prettiest dress in this place, oops, she’s a simple girl, so would you find a less attractive dress?’ I told her, she looks at me again and left a deep breath.

‘So, is this ok?’ she show me a pretty pink dress w/ a ribbon on it, I grinned and motioned her to try it.

 

‘what?no, its unnecessary, just tell me her size,’ she said again, I’m sure that this girl is too slow to realize whats happening.

 

‘No, she has the same figure at you, so if it looks good on you, I bet its looks good on her too.’ I said.

Then she entered the fitting room.

Its been 10 minutes since she wear that dress, why isn’t she showing me.

I walked closer to the room, then I slowly opened it. And ohhhh…..

She’s totally gorgeous on that dress, she was surprised to see me, then she looks at herself again, and to me again,

‘do I look abnormal? I mean, I doesn’t fit right?’she said,

I just stare at her, not minding what she said, then she speaks again.

‘I knew it, it doesn’t look good, I told you that I must not wear it~’

I cut off her word, then I pull her outside the room, removed her glasses and then call the girl on the cashier.

‘it looks great right?’ I asked the girl on the cashier, she nod at me and gave a huge smile.

‘I really looks good on your girlfriend sir, are you taking it?’she asked

I nod at her then pulled the tag price on the dress, Victoria looks at me wondering what I just did.

 

I smiled at her and moved closer to her ear,

‘it looks good on you, really, you must not wear a uniform in this kind of date right?’

Her eyes went big,

‘date? Is it a date?’ she asked me.

 

‘Yep! And we’re just starting, so you better prepare yourself for some more fun!’ I said and gave her a wink.

I saw her blushed. Then I grabbed her hand for our next destination.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done w/ Chapter 3..

i hope that you all like it.

i know that there are less kyutoria fans, but still i wanna finish this fanfic, so support me please.

comments are very much appreciated.

And please subscribe.

Thanks!