I'm so Lucky

MY FIRST LOVE

 

Victoria’s POV

 

He is a sweet guy! I can feel it, the way he holds my hand, and the way he protect me from the people who keeps on bullying me, its just so amazing. I never thought that I can actually catch his attention. I mean, its only me, the simple girl w/c was once called ‘four-eyed girl’ by his friend. But now, everything seems different. He was always by my side, even if I didn’t call him or looks for him, he is always there, looking for me, checking if I’m fine. How lucky I am to meet this guy?

-----

 

He holds my hand tight and walk faster, then when they are nowhere to be seen, he stopped, then walk in front of me.

‘Are you that weak? Can’t you protect the things that you want? Or the things that you love? don’t you have any ego left on yourself?’ he asked me continuously, I was hit, yes, I’m too weak to protect myself, I’m too weak that I can’t even get a hold on the things that I love, and even on the people that I love. I bowed my head and begun to sob, why am I like this? Why can’t I even change myself?

He noticed my silent sobbing, then he holds my both shoulder.

‘I didn’t mean to insult you, I’m sorry its just I’m tired of seeing you like this, being bullied and everything, why don’t you even try to protect yourself from them? Speak up, I know you’re not weak, so can you please care for yourself a lil’ more?’ he lifted my head, then he smiled at me. That smile comforts my heart 100 times, it was like telling me that ‘he’ll be there always’. But still, I’m scared, scared that one day he’ll leave me alone. So up until the day that he’s not telling me that he want me by his side, I wont expect too much. Yes, I must not expect too much.

 

--------

 

He was still holding my hand, is he planning to walk forever? To be honest, I’m so tired of walking, then I felt that he stopped,

‘we’re here!’ he grin.

I looked around, its not a familiar place to me, but there is a piano, wow a piano, I want to play at least one song. He looks at me then he dragged me in front of the piano.

‘Isn’t it cool? A piano in the middle of the street, everyone will hear and see you playing.’ He said.

I was shocked, ‘Me? I can’t..~’ I was cut by him.

‘Shhhhhh…I know you can, so, can you play a song for me? Just for me.’ He said sweetly, oh, how can I resist those smile? He is too unfair.

‘Ok, ok, but just one song ok? Its embarrassing.’ I said, then I look around, there’s a lot of people passing by, I felt so embarrassed coz I’m not really that good in playing.

When I’m about to start, he leaves my side and motioned that he’ll look at me from afar. I felt sad, is he embarrassed being by my side? That loosens my hope w/ him.

I started to play, I play one of my favourite song entitled ‘farewell’.

 

-----

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

Her music is very relaxing, I can’t resist her charm. She was everything that I’ve wanted in a girl, I love her weakness, in that way I can be her strength, her simple beauty that can’t be seen in just looking at her, her pure heart that’s always melting my heart, everything about her, I love it.

How can a girl be as sincere as her? It’s my first time meeting a person like her, so I won’t let her go. I will never let her go.

I take some pictures of her while playing the piano, and it looks gorgeous, what do I expect? It was her, my girl.

I was about to walk closer to her when an old woman talked to me,

‘I she your girl? She plays ‘farewell’ beautifully. You’re lucky, she’s also a cute girl.’ Yes she’s cute and what? My girl? It takes me minutes to respond at her, then I nodded.

‘Yes, she’s my girl, do we look good?’ I asked the old woman, she laughed at my thought.

‘Oh young love, I’m envious, she was also lucky to have you, you’re a quite handsome boy.’ She said, she smiled at me and bid a goodbye.

So, we really look good, I wonder what she thinks of me, do I look handsome for her? I’m really curious about her thoughts.

The song was finally done, I walk to her side and gave her a high five.

‘Your too good! I’m so lucky!haha’ I said, oh wait~ did I say I lucky? I looked at her but she seems did not hear it because she’s so fascinated by the applaud of the people in the street. With that, I’m a real lucky guy.

……

 

We’re walking home now, then I felt her stopped. She stared at me w/ a curious face.

‘So what’s with the ‘I’m so lucky’ thingy? She said,

‘You hear it?’ I was surprised that she actually hear it,

‘Yes Kyuhyun-ssi, so whats w/ it?’ she asked again.

I cant say any word, should I confess or not? I’m too afraid that she’ll reject me, so what should I do?

I looked at her eyes sincerely, then I grabbed her hands.

‘it was….i’m so lucky because…I have you here. I mean I have a friend as talented as you, isn’t it  a lucky thing?’ Oh sh*t! Why cant I confess it? confess that I like her. Its so simple, just hold her hand and tell her that you like her, what are you afraid of CHO KYUHYUN!?

I hate myself for not telling the truth, but she might hate me more, seeing her face, she might really upset, so I changed the topic.

‘so I heard that the song that you played is ‘Farewell’, why did you play that? I mean, I asked you to play a song for me, but why is it farewell? Are you saying goodbye to me?’ I asked her,

She walked faster and faced me, yes it’s a goodbye because its already late can’t you see?’ she turn around then walk a little bit faster.

I just stayed at my position, staring at her back. When she noticed that I’m not following her, she face me again.

 

‘Babo! Your not really planning to send your talented ‘friend’ at home?’ she said then she laughs.

‘I will Ma’am!’ I salute at her then we both laugh.

How I love those laughs, but I’m not ready to confess yet, maybe I should do it some other time. But please, God don’t let other guy notice her, cause it will really kill me…

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Done w/ Chapter 6..so how is it?

Sorry i'm so lost today so its a random story, i cabt focus to much, maybe i'm just hungry?haha.

so by the way, thaks for the comments, i love all of it.

and subscribe also.thanks..^^