The Book That Starts Everything

MY FIRST LOVE

 

Victoria’s POV

 

The bus is full of people again. What I expect? It is always like this, I never got a chance to sit in here since I became a high school student. That so fast, its been years since we move here and now, I’m in high school. In an ‘All Girls High School’, and I love the idea of studying in this kind of school. No more stress from the boys, no more teasing and everything. I just love the thought to get away from boys.

 

Every time, when I’m riding a bus, I’m always holding this book. ‘The Best of Leeteuk’, don’t get me wrong, it is the title of the book. He is a great photographer, and I admire him so much. Its sad that he passed away 2 years ago.

 

‘Ha~ha~ha~ha~! That’s too funny Taec!’ I heard I guy laugh at my side, they are too lucky to have a sit in this bus, while I’m standing here. That’s what life is, the girls are standing, while those boys are having a great time sitting. Hmp! That’s why I hate boys, they don’t know what we’re feeling, they just care about themselves!

 

---

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I was sitting w/ my friends at a bus when I notice a girl holding a book. That looks interesting, but the girl isn’t interesting!haha, I mean, why wear such thick glasses? It looks awful. I wonder how she looks like w/o those glasses.

 

When I look closer, I noticed that the book that she’s holding is not an ordinary book, then I heard my friend Taec says something.

 

‘Look, she’s holding Leeteuk-hyungs book!’

That startled me, yes she’s holding by brother’s book.

The compilation of all his best shots. That’s why it looks familiar. No wonder, my brother is really popular.

 

So beside from the thick glasses, this girl is interesting indeed, I thought to myself.

 

We’re getting closer to my school, and I’m holding my camera, so I decided to take some of her photos so that I can remember her face, maybe I can talk to her ‘cause she’s really interesting.

 

‘Yah!Kyu! why take her some photos when there are plenty of pretty girls in this bus,’ Taec says w/ quite loud boys, I heard some girls giggled in his thoughts, but I don’t mind.

 

When I’m not minding him, he speak again,

 

‘don’t tell me you like that four-eyed girl? That’s strange!’ this time w/ a much louder voice.

 

I heard some people laugh, but this time, the girl is looking at us, staring as if she wanna kill us.

 

‘Oh!thats pity four-eyed girl’ I saw a nearby girl says to the girl holding the book, and that make me feel bad.

 

Finally, Changmin speaks to Taec w/ authority,

 

‘Yah!Ok Taecyeon! Apologize! Why do that to a girl?’ then he looks at the girl who’s holding the book.

 

When I realize the Taec is not apologizing, I stand and walks to her, to my dismay he looks at me then turn around, as if she doesn’t see me coming.

 

‘Hey, we’re sorry, he didn’t mean that~’I was about to tap her shoulder when the bus stopped quite hard and I fell on my knees.

I found myself under her skirt, and that shocked her!

 

‘yah! ert!what are you doing!’ she kicked me and throw me the book she’s holding. Then she run as the door opens!

 

‘Hey~your bo~….’

 

I didn’t got a chance to finish my words, ‘cause I can’t see her anymore.

 

That silly girl, why left this precious book?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

First Chapter, done

how is it?

comments are very much appreciated.

and also, subscribe please..thanks..^^