I Wonder

MY FIRST LOVE

 

The girls are laughing while Victoria is entering the room.

 

‘Oh~ the four-eyed girl is coming! What a pity!haha,’ said jessica who’s also in the same bus w/ her.

‘OMO!but the guy who said that to her is pretty-cute isn’t it?’ says tiffany.(who’s w/ Jessica)

‘No~he’s not, the guy who’s holding the camera is hot!i don’t really mind if he tease me, I will definitely love it’ said the other girl looking at her.

 

‘hey!what’s the commotion about?’ says the girl who just came.

‘Oh yuri! Getting prettier huh?’says the girls. Yuri flips her hair and smirks.

‘Oh yes I know, so what’s up? Are you playing w/ Vic? That’s too harsh huh? Teasing her.’ She said while walking toward the side of Victoria.

 

‘Ah, there’s a not-so-good-looking boy who called her a four-eyed girl at the bus’ says jessica then laugh.

 

Yuri looks at her w/ pity, then she looks at the other girls and gave them a loud laugh.

‘Ha~ha~ha,~ so that’s what happened? How embarrassing it is to be called a four-eyed girl to an ugly boy.’

‘Yuri~ he’s not ugly, just not so handsome~…’

‘Ok whatever, but the harsh thing is, they not even knowing her!haha, and why would they care?i mean, to an ugly girl like her? They don’t mind her I swear!haha’

Yuri says, while laughing at her.

She was cut when the tiffany starts to talk again.

‘But there is a guy who’s taking her photos, and I can tell that he is handsome and a hot man.’

Yuri looks at them then looks at Victoria w/ disgust.

‘NO, he’s just playing w/ her, maybe theres are lot of rats in there home that he need some ugly photos to scare them.’ Says yuri, then she moved to her table.

 

With too much embarrassment, Victoria is about to leave the room when she heard Yuri shout,

‘Hey Vic, lend me your homeworks first before leaving, I haven’t done mine yet,’

Victoria looks at her and motioned her to get it on her bag.

‘that’s my girl! Thanks Vic, your really a true friend, haha,’ yuri said as she see’s Victoria leaving the room.

 

----

 

Victoria’s POV

 

Krrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnng..~

 

That’s the sign of the classes has ended. But here I am, still sitting in our empty room, what I hate is getting teased by those people and then later getting used.

I never really expect to have a friend in this country, even in middle school, I never got one, and now in high school, I’m happy that there are people who are talking to me now, but, they only talks to me when I’m needed, then leaves me when I’m useless.

What a pathetic life, I should’ve stayed in China, even if I don’t have my parents there, as least I have friends.

 

‘Hey Vic!wanna go out? Lets go!’ says Yuri, she’s always like this, she’ll tease me to death then she’ll be kind in no reason, is all Korean people are like this? I wonder.

 

I just nodded to her, if I dare to say no, she’ll definitely make my day as miserable as what happened last morning.

 

I was following them when I saw a familiar figure. But it’s a guy, so I must been mistaken, I thought. But as we are walking closer, I know, that I know that guy, I just forgot where I saw him.

 

‘OMO! Isn’t it the guy who take your photos?he’s so handsome!’ I heard Tiffany said, then all I know is, they are now all looking at me, as the guy is walking closer to me.

 

‘Here~’ he said, he tossed me the book whom I forgot at the bus hours ago.

‘Ah, thanks,’ I said, I was about to turn around when he holds my shoulder,

‘I’m Cho Kyuhyun, and I’m studying nearby wanna hang out w/ us?’ I heard him say, what? He’s asking me out? That’s rare. I thought.

 

‘Oh hi nice to meet you, I’m Kwon Yuri, and I’m her friend,’ I heard Yuri said while grabbing the hands of the guy,

The guy just stare at her, then looks at me again,

‘So you are?’ he asked, so he’s really talking to me huh?

‘Uhhhm..i’m~’ I was cut off when Yuri grabs me then takes my place,

 

‘She’s Victoria, Victoria Song, a Chinese shy girl, so its hard for her to talk to you, you can talk to me as long as you want.

 

‘Wow, she’s cute, nice to meet you, I’m Ok Taecyeon, Kyuhyun’s friend, would you like to go out w/ me?’ says the guy who’s standing at Kyuhyun’s back.

Yuri ignored him, and looks at Kyuhyun again,

‘So wanna hang out w/ us? I’m quite sure that she’ll join you if she have us, right Vic?’ Yuri says then looks at me, she’s giving me a deadly glare, so if I dare to say no, I’ll be dead.

I just nod at them. Then I saw the Kyuhyun guy smiled at me.

He is about to go on my side when Yuri grabbed his arm and linked on it.

I just look at them, they look good together, I wonder, if I was as pretty as her, would we look good w/ each other too?

 

I just wonder.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Done w/ Chapter 2.

so how is it? i hope that you all like it, as i like it..^^

 

thank you for the comments.

subscribe please..

thanks..^^