4

Wasted

Guess what?

 

Im drunk.

 

Im doing good at avoiding her but I'll always feel the pain. The pain she freely always gives me.

 

Just like the other night when Im drunk I got into trouble again. Im lying on the ground again.

 

What's wrong with me?

 

I was expecting Mr. Kang to pick me up like a trash again but instead of him Tiffany came. "Sam! What happened?! Who did this to you?!" She worries me.

 

"Those es hit me and throw me like a trash. Again. Do I really look like a trash?!" I ask.

 

"No." She answered.

 

No?

 

But why am I feeling like I am?

 

Tiffany and me arrived at their dorm. She's having a hard time on carrying me. The lights were off so I guess the others were already sleeping.

 

She turns on the lights.

 

"Ahh!! Those ligts are so damn annoying! They're making my eyes teary." I said and after a while tears streaming down on my face. I look into Tiffany whos holding me. "Why does odd wasnt on my favor?" I said and I slowly kiss her.

 

---

 

I cant sleep because I heard Sam still wasnt home. After an hour I heard someone whos shouting. Whining about the lights.

 

Sounds familiar. Sam.

 

I hurriedly get up and went outside.

 

A moment earlier I was excited but now. . I feel broken.

 

Tiffany and Sam kissing.

 

You said you don't usually kiss a stranger or person when youre drunk. And you kissed me because you like me. Now, youre kissing Tiffany, does it means you like her ?

 

Tears start to form on my eyes. Why am I crying because of this?! I wiped these tears but it wont stop. I run up way to the rooftop and let myself cry.

 

----

 

The others bought some drinks and snack for tonight. I guess its free drinks for me tonight. We gathered on the living room and start to drink. I didnt stop on drinking all night long.

 

After a several hours most of us were knocked out. I tried to stand but my legs were too weak to do that. So, I just sit there and sleep.

 

I only got maybe, five minutes sleep when Jessica woke me up. "Dont sleep here. Its hurts on your neck." She said and helped me to stand.

 

She laid me down on my bed and about to leave but right then. .

 

"Jessica, why does my heart wants you a lot? I-Im on my mission. . My mission to avoid you. I really. . Really want to abort that mission. .but I cant . I cant because that mission makes . . My Love happy. I was so wrong to love her. I was so stupid to say I love you to her. What am I waiting? Im waiting. . Im waiting for her to love me too. . But its never gonna happen . . Because she hates me. She's mad at me. . . Love !. " tears escape in my eyes.

 

"I love her. . I love you Ms. Jung." and I fell asleep.