2

Wasted

Me and this so controlling man arrived at this house, oh no, this more look like a dorm. It must be a dorm right?

 

"Who actually live here?" I ask.

 

He dragged all my baggage first and sits on a couch like a boss before answering my question "Didn't I told you earlier that this was the dorm of SNSD?"

 

I choked when I heard what he said. "WHAT?! You didn't tell me!"

 

"Oh, well, now you know and you're going to stay here."

 

"Hell no!" I shouted. Im not going to live here. Never.

 

"Hell Yes. Did we just agree that you're gonna live here for your good?Now, go to that room. Don't be a stubborn one and make you're things--" He stopped when he saw me having a hard time, grabbing all my bags and starts to walk towards the door.

 

I'm not that easy man. I was already holding that doorknob when he put his hand on my baggage and trying to snatch it. He snatched one of them but its okay with me. 

 

Eventually, this stupid door swung open and it hits my head. "Ahh!! Stupid door! Who the hell--" I stopped when I saw Teayeon. Yes, it was Kim Taeyeon.

She seems startled by me. "Oh! My God. Sorry. ." she stepped inside and the other members of SNSD followed. That man takes that opportunity to dragged all my things somewhere far away from me.

 

"Hi, girls. How's your day?" he ask completely ignoring me.

 

"It was great and tiring as usual" Tiffany answered.

 

They start to talk about something I dont know. I was being ignore while minding my own business which is rubbing my head. I looked to my right and saw Jessica staring at me. "What?" I ask.

 

She looked at the other side "Nothing" What the hell is wrong with her?!

 

After a moment this rude man pulled me to let himself introduce me. "Oh, by the way, this is Alice Everdeen. Alice, this is Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yoona, Tiffany, Hyohyeon, Sunny, Yuri and I guess you already know her, Jessica" You really stick on that name Eh?

 

They all smile , shook my hand and say hello to me. I didnt say a word so this full of manners man gave me a -MANNERS PLEASE?!! -YOU SHOULD RESPONSE TO THEM--look. Im starting to hate this man and his unreasonable demands.

 

"Nice to meet you all" I said and they all smile. Of course except with Jessica again. She always have that kind of exception.

 

---

 

Mr. Kang bought some foods to eat. "Lets eat!!" and these ladies instantly cheered. They must be really hungry. Im hungry but Im not in the mood to eat.

"Yah! Ms. Alice Everdeen, lets eat." he called out.

 

"Im not hungry. ." he glared at me. What?! Owh. Right. You want me to sit there and force myself to eat. ". .okay Im coming."

 

"Hey, Alice does your head still hurt? Im really sorry about earlier. ." Taeyeon said.

 

I was about to open my mouth when this man beat me. "She was okay. Her head was very solid. No one or nothing can break it. Right, Ms. Alice Everdeen?" I glare at him.

 

"Why are you always calling her by her full name, manager?" Sooyoung ask.

 

He laugh "Nothing, I just love to call her like that and its very new to me." he said

 

"Owh. Yeah. Its very new. So foreign. Can I call you in your full name too ?" Sooyoung ask.

 

I nod.

 

"Okay, Alice Everdeen" I laughed a little.

 

I stop on eating and swallowed it carefully."Jessica, Whats my name?" I ask Jessica. She was like a lost cat. She glance at everyone before saying my name.

 

"Youre Alice Everdeen." she said.

 

"Yeah! Youre Alice Everdeen." Mr. Kang said.

 

I chuckle. "Okay, You can call me Alice Everdeen if you want to but. . . Really, its not my real name." I caught all their attetion by that especially Jessica.

 

"What are you saying? The records on the hospital stating that your name was Alice Everdeen." This man said and Jessica nod her head many times.

"Yeah. Because I faked it."

 

"What?!" They all shouted. I cover my ears.

 

"You cant shout you know. I faked it for fun." I said

 

"Then whats your real name?" Yuri ask.

 

"Im Sam Castro. And for this time Im not messing around." I look at Jessica.

 

"Sam"

she mouthed.