Our own Life

Wasted

           Its been a year now and I heard Jessica got married to her man. I wish her all the happiness that life has had to offer. She was starting her new life same as me. Yes, Alice's dad look for us. He said sorry because he's truthfully not ready with the responsibility but now he realized that Alice needs him. I need him. He always comes to our house and eventually my heart melt again with his gray eyes. And guess what?! Were planning to. . . get married.

 

I may not be with the person I truly love but I will always treasure her and be thankful that I have been loved by her. And still, Jessica will always be my Summer Love.

 

-Jessica

 

Im a married woman now and sooner or later I will be a mother too. After that day, on the rooftop, I really felt so much regrets. I want to kill myself for being stupid but now. . . Im happy. Happy to know that she's living well with her man. Sometimes I still wished that Im the person sleeping beside her every night. The reason of her smile. The one who can own every I love you's that she say. And sometimes I wonder if she feels still the same.

 

We stayed as friends but we keep a very huge distant now. Its for the better. She called once in a blue moon. And still my heart beats crazy because of it. Yes, I still love her but I wont force-and I think she wouldnt  too- my love for her anymore. Were both happy now. And we can still continue to love each other on our own wonderland-our hearts.