Step Eight

10 Steps To Hear: I'm Crying Because Of You ♥
eight.
_______________________________________________________________________________

I looked out the window to see what was going on out there and sighed. Today I have tried everything that came to mind. I've tried to read, I tried to watch TV, I tried listening to music and most of all, I tried not to get bored but unfortunately, it was inevitable. If today my grandfather was alive, he would certainly say that a girl of my age should go out, and not lock themselves at home. I don’t like to stroll alone, yeah, I know, I have the girls but it's not the same without Jongup. When I'm with him, it seems like everything else doesn’t exist, it's just me and him, in our perfect world.

I stepped away from the window and sighed heavily. I look so pathetic. Why am I like this? I shook my arms and sat on the bed, pulling the sheets a bit. My eyes stopped on my phone and I took it slowly because I was too lazy. I unlocked it and pouted. I had no message, I had neither a call. Oh, what a boring life, I have.

“Li ______. Li ______.” I heard my name being called by a muffled voice. I looked around and saw no one. Am I hearing things? I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling. “Li ______.” I heard my name being called again. I sighed resignedly and got up from the bed. I took a few steps until I stopped in my bedroom window. I casually looked outside and my eyes spotted Yongguk’s girlfriend. I opened the window and put my head out. "Finally, you heard me." She ran her left hand, across her forehead exaggeratedly.

"What?" I asked, blinking my eyes a bit because of the clarity. My eyes have always been weak to light. I'm already like this since childhood. She stamped her foot and crossed her arms.

"I want you to come with me see the show of Bap." She ran her hands down her tresses well-made ​​and I raised an eyebrow. See a show? Of Bap? Of my boyfriend? Well, it’s very sad to admit that I never went to see a show of them in live. Please don’t be astonished. My life at the university occupies much of my time and of course in my spare time, I have to be with Jongup. "So?" She asked a little impatient and looked at the green watch that she had on the wrist. "The show is about to begin, ______, we have to hurry." She said, raising her head and I nodded.

"I'll be down in two minutes." I said and closed the window. I turned suddenly and hit my knee on the nightstand, making the drawer open up, and show the book of the steps. Is this a sign? Should I read the eighth step before going? Well one more minute lost, doesn’t hurt anyone. I massaged my knee to ease the pain and grabbed the book. I flipped through it hurriedly and I came across with the eighth step.

 

'Eighth step: Ask him if he will love you forever.'

 

Well, forever is a long time and 'forever' doesn’t exist because eventually we die but well, we shouldn’t think about it. I kept the book in the drawer and closed it with a small smile. My mood had improved, I would see my boyfriend. I'm sure I probably will not be able to get some time with him but seeing him is already very good.

"______, if you don’t go down in thirty seconds, I'm going alone." I heard Yongguk’s girlfriend complaining and I walked hurriedly to the door. It’s not worth choosing a chic outfit, I like to feel comfortable and the pants and the long-sleeved sweater, that I have dressed, suits perfectly for the occasion.

I closed the door behind me and walked until I get near Yongguk’s girlfriend. "Come on, hasty person." I said in a playful tone and linked my arm with hers. One good thing that I have, is to have the girls as my friends. They are great people and we enjoyed ourselves very much, all together. "Only we go? Nobody else is going?" I asked her after walking a few minutes.

“Ani.” She shook her head. "The girls are already there waiting for us." She pointed ahead with her index finger and I looked where she pointed. My eyes have seen a large theater. Oh, is flashy and dazzling. "As I live closer to you, we decided between all that I should invite you." She continued to explain as we walked and finally we got to the theater. We walked quietly and I filled my lungs with the fresh air that was inside the theater. I saw the other girls in the front seat and I and Yongguk’s girlfriend sat down beside them. They waved to me and a mild music started playing.

"Hey, how many songs they will sing?" I asked to Youngjae's girlfriend, and she showed me three fingers. I clapped my hands lightly and a smile spread across my lips. I'll hear the voice of Jongup in three songs, oh, how I’m glad. Ok, ok, I know I'm being a bit exaggerated, but well, I don’t care.

~♥~

Bap appeared in front of us, all dressed in white and with the year of their birth, patterned in their sweaters. They started singing and my eyes lit up when I saw Jongup. Oh, I think I will never forget the shape of his face, the way how he smiles, his contagious laugh, the way he says he loves me and how much he loves to hug me.

“_______.” Himchan’s girlfriend elbowed my ribs. "Look at the drool." She put a hand under my chin and I gave a flick with my tongue. They are very playful when they want.

“Hey, ______.” Daehyun's girlfriend called me and I looked at her. "Jongup is looking at you." She pointed ahead with her index finger and I turned my head suddenly forward, feeling my muscles stiffen because of the sudden action. When our eyes met my heart skipped a beat. He waved at me and I waved him back, then I heard some people whispering something like 'oh, she's his girlfriend' and 'they are so cute.' The smile that I had on the lips increased, and without me realizing it, Bap had just finished singing. Other bands appeared and I leaned back in my chair and felt my phone vibrate. I took the phone from my pocket and clicked the button to read the incoming message.

 

Jongup: '______-ah, do you want to enjoy a few minutes with me? Come to the backstage.’

 

I read the message of Jongup and nodded to the phone feeling like a complete idiot. I stood up abruptly and the girls looked at me, I winked an eye at them and they smiled, realizing where I was going. I quickened my pace and arrived at the backstage in an instant. I looked around me and my eyes stopped at Jongup. He ran up to me and lifted me in the air, shaking me a little. I gave a small laugh of joy, being accompanied with his.

“Hey kyuteu.” He greeted me after putting me down and I just smiled. I don’t know how my heart can cope with so much love. He leaned closer to me and hugged me tightly, smelling my hair.

"Jongup, you have two more minutes. We need to go." His manager, appeared through the curtains of the stage and then disappeared from sight. Jongup released the hug and looked at me sadly, I know how he’s feeling right now.

“Jongup.” I called him. "You.. You'll love me forever?" I asked, and I felt his gentle fingers caressing my cheek. He nodded seriously. "Even if I get an annoying old?" I made another question with a small smile on my lips and he nodded again, laughing lightly.

"I will love you forever, regardless of whether you become annoying, or whatever." He said putting a few strands of my hair behind my ear. "I will love you forever because you are the half of my heart." He confessed huskily and then kissed my forehead softly. I closed my eyes and felt his love for me, filling, even more, my heart with joy.

 

Eighth step:

I will love you forever Jongup, because you are and will always be my life source.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 

2 more :)