Step Six

10 Steps To Hear: I'm Crying Because Of You ♥
six.
_______________________________________________________________________________

I blinked and turned to the other side. I slowly ran my hands over the sheets until it stops at the pillow. Hmm, I slept like a rock. I gave a small smile though I was with my eyes closed. A few seconds later, I frowned, wait there, something isn’t right. I remember perfectly that I had spoken with Jongup and I remember very well that I hadn’t yet gone out of their dorm. I quickly opened my eyes and looked around me. As I thought, I wasn’t in my room, much less slept in my bed. I sat on the bed and scratched my eyes. I can’t believe I fell asleep in Jongup’s lap. Oh, how embarrassing. I covered my face with the palms of my hands and I heard someone knocking on the door lightly.

“______.” I heard the voice of Jongup and took off my hands from my face and looked at the door. He opened the door slowly and our eyes met. "Hey pretty." He greeted me with a warm smile plastered on his lips and my cheeks turned red. He never had called me pretty. Why I blush whenever he compliments me? Aish, what a so incomprehensible feeling, love is. "You fell asleep on my lap, so I lay you on the bed.” He said, sitting beside me and laced our fingers tenderly. I just nodded and coincidentally, I saw the time, 07:56 pm.

"Oh, I have to go home, my parents must be concerned." I said a little jumpy, and got up from the bed. Jongup lightly squeezed my fingers that were still entwined with his and I looked at him.

"Calm down. I've talked with your parents." He said with a winsome smile on the lips and I nodded slightly. There was a time I got home late. It was when I and my ex broke up. I still clearly remember how much my parents were concerned. Since that day, I promised myself I wouldn’t worry more my parents. They already have concerns with the work. "They invited me to dinner." He got up from the bed without taking off his fingers from mine. "Come on, they must be waiting for us." He said pulling my arm lightly. A stupid smile formed on my lips gently. I would have dinner with Jongup and my parents, all together for the first time.

“Gomawo Jongup.” I whispered a little embarrassed and he turned his face to look at me and gave me a big smile. I bet he's enjoying this as much as I.

"Guys, I and ______, are going out. I'll be back later." He said to the boys and I waved to them with a smile. Zelo showed me his thumb and I smiled. Thanks Zelo, if wasn’t for you telling me to come to the dorm I never would have clarified the things with Jongup. Both left the dorm holding hands and I looked around and eventually breathe a sigh of relief. Thankfully the streets were deserted, many people were having dinner at this time. I don’t want to hear the squeals of the fans, not today. A cold wind passed us and I smelled the smell of the food. My tummy snored and Jongup started laughing when he heard it. Oh God, how embarrassing.

"Yah, don’t laugh. It's not funny." I tapped him lightly on the shoulder and he laughed louder. "Yah, don’t make too much noise." I protested and he blinked at me confused. "Do you think the fans didn’t know your laughter?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and his lips formed an 'o'.

"I can’t stop laughing ______-ah." He said after a few seconds in silence. We stopped at the bus stop. "You’re very amusing." He hugged me aside and I smiled. A bus stopped in front of us and both entered. We sat on the benches that were free and I looked outside.

"You know. I love hearing your laughter. I love it when you show me your cute side and I love when you smile at me." I blurted, still looking outside. He my cheek with his thumb and turned my face to look me in the eyes.

"I love everything about you. I love being with you because you fills my days, minutes and seconds." He gave me a warm smile and my heart began to beat wildly. The words he said, were like a lullaby music to my ears. "Remember when I asked you why you like being with me? And do you remember when you asked me the same?" He asked and I nodded slightly. I remembered that day perfectly. "It's because I love you so much." He said blushing a bit and I found it very cute, the way he blush. I smiled and some strands of his unruly hair.

"I love you too." I said a little sheepishly and he laughed and hugged me clumsily, because we were seated. At that moment the bus stopped and I saw that we had reached our destination. Jongup stood up and I followed him. The area where I live is cooler, so I hugged my body and almost ran to my house.

"Yah ______, wait for me." Jongup said starting to run behind me. I tried to run as fast as I could but Jongup is faster than me, so he caught me in an instant. "I could catch you in a minute." He bragged and I rolled my eyes.

"If I run every day, I would also be able to race like you." I stopped when I arrived at my doorstep. "But I wouldn’t be able to fight with your muscles." I pointed to his chest and he ran his hand through the buttons of his shirt.

"Have you seen it?" He asked in a teasing tone and undid the top button of his sweater.

“Yeah.” I said nodding over and over, and trying to find my house keys in my pockets. If he continued with this conversation, I'm sure I would get redder than a tomato. "On the internet. You know, tumblr has some gifs, showing your abs." I said looking at the ground.

"And you want to see it in real life?" He asked, and a teasing smile appeared on his lips. My mind was confused. Even a few minutes ago he was nice to me and now is being provocative. Aish. I heard the sound of the door being opened and I saw my father. Jongup coughed lightly and I mentally thanked my father to have appeared. Both entered and they went to the kitchen.

"______, come to dinner." My dad spoke from the kitchen and I looked at the living room desk drawer. I have to read the sixth step, now, while I'm alone.

“I’m coming.” I said loudly so he could hear and hastily opened the drawer, pulling out the book. I walked to my room and locked the door to make sure that no one would catch me reading the book. With a bit of curiosity, I opened the book, on the page of the sixth step.

 

'Sixth step: Ask him to dance with you.'

 

A small laugh came out of my mouth when I read the sixth step. I? Dancing? I'm a lead foot but it doesn’t hurt to try right? I kept the book in the drawer of the bedside table, locked it and put the key in my bag. I opened the door of my room and walked to the kitchen. Every step I took to the kitchen, I could hear my parents and Jongup laughing. I'm glad that they get along. When I got to the kitchen, Jongup smiled at me and pulled the chair beside him.

"Sit down." He asked, tapping the chair and I nodded. I sat in the chair and joined the conversation. Today the day started badly but ended well. At the end of dinner, I helped my mom with the dishes and after that, my parents were out for a bit. I think they wanted to give us some privacy. Jongup was sitting on the sofa doing nothing. I took this time to start making the sixth step. I approached the apparatus and put a random song. The chords of the music could be heard through the columns, filling the space. I approached Jongup.

.♥.

"Hey, you wanna dance with me?" I asked with a small shy smile on the lips and he nodded. He got up from the couch and joined our fingers. He approached, his body to mine and I gulped. We were too close to one another, too closely. He put one hand around my waist and put my left hand on top of his chest. I could hear his heart rates accelerated. My hand wandered down his chest, feeling his abs, and I blushed stupidly.

"Don’t blush. I'm all yours." He my hair and brought me closer to him, our bodies were glued in each other. "And you're all mine." He whispered in my ear, causing a shiver go through my spine. He rested his chin on my shoulder and swung me gently. I closed my eyes and kissed tenderly, his exposed neck, causing him squeezed my waist lightly.

I’ll always be yours, Moon Jongup, always.

 

Sixth step:

Dancing, makes that our feelings be well visible when we look at each other.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 

I discovered the music today and I love it.. Make sure to listen it please :)