Step Two

10 Steps To Hear: I'm Crying Because Of You ♥
two.
_______________________________________________________________________________

I felt the comforting wind, tickling my face, I opened my eyes slowly and looked at the little white clouds, which decorated the blue and beautiful sky. A small smile began to appear on my lips. I remember when I and Jongup did a month of dating. We came here to see the clouds, then the setting of the sun and then the stars. I love this place because it was here that I met Jongup. I'm distracted and logically, you probably know how I met Jongup, right? Ok, maybe not. Well, I was so engrossed looking at the sky that I even noticed where I was putting my feet. Then I stumbled on Jongup and after that, we created a friendship that began to be love.

I think we all have moments of laughter, and that was one of those moments. At that moment, I didn’t find it funny but now I think it was funny. Well, things are the way they are. I sat on the grass and rummaged in my bag. Since I bought the book, I always carry it in my bag. I just hope that Jongup not find out because if he finds out, I don’t know what I'll do, but well, let's not think about it. I opened the book and the sun brightened the white pages. I stopped on the page, of the second step. Well, here we go.

 

'Second step: tell him that you almost cried because of him.'

 

The wind shook the pages and I closed the book. It seems that the book knows my past. Yes, there was a time that I almost cried because of him. That's when I confessed to him, and he was a few minutes without saying anything. Those minutes were like someone was sticking needles in my heart. I put the book in the bag, and I looked again at the sky. A long sigh came out of my mouth after a few minutes and I looked to my right side. I wish that Jongup were here beside me but he can’t. I miss him. I know he can’t always be with me. I know he would also like to be by my side but we can’t do anything about it.

I got up from the grass and looked at the park as a way of farewell. That's enough for today, in another day I'll come back here. I grabbed the bag and left the park with quiet steps. Today is sunday and I don’t know what I'll do, I have no plans, my friends are busy and my boyfriend too. Looks like I'll have to go home and do nothing. My parents were traveling. Yeah, I'm alone and abandoned.

I started walking to my house while looking at the ground. I know that the ground isn’t nothing interesting but I'm sad to see what is happening around me. I continued to walk with my head down, until I stopped at a crosswalk. Reluctantly, I raised my head and looked to one side and then to the other side of the street to see if I could cross the street. I don’t want to get hit by a car, I don’t even want to imagine it. Seeing that the street was deserted, I put my feet off the sidewalk and when I was reaching the other end of the street, I looked at my front. My eyes caught a sight of a person. The person was sitting on the stairs of my house, from this distance, I couldn’t see who it was. As I was approaching the house, I was noticing the person. His brown and bright hair, the lines of his perfect face, his round and brown eyes. Wait, wait! Is Jongup.

“Jongup.” I whispered even though he hadn’t heard and I hastened my steps, until I stopped in front of him. He lifted his head slightly and he looked at my face and gave me a lovely smile. Ah, how I love his smiles.

“Hey.” He waved slightly with the right hand and stood up, still with the smile on his lips. "Sorry, I didn’t have warned you that I was coming." He asked, putting his hands behind his back, a little shy. Oh, I love the shy side he has. It’s not every day that I can see it.

“It’s okay.” I smiled widely at him and climbed the small step of stairs. "What matters is that you're here." I said and took the keys of the bag, I opened the door and let him enter. I liked the place where I lived because I had only one neighbor. I hate neighbors because they like to know everything. When Jongup entered, I closed the door and put the bag on the mobile entry. "Oh, I missed you." I whispered, reminding me of our moment at the bookstore a few days ago.

"Oh, really?" He asked, looking at me and I nodded. “Why you missed me, ______?” He asked another question and took two steps forward, eventually stopping in front of me. "Why do you like to be by my side?" He asked and I looked straight into his eyes. He was curious today. Normally, he didn’t ask too many questions but today is different.

"I must ask the same Jongup." I said in a serious tone, without taking my eyes from his. I can be strong, when I want. "Why do you like being with me?" I asked and took a step forward. Our bodies were only inches away. "Why do you like to spend your free time with me?" I asked and looked up a bit. I wasn’t much shorter than he. “Why?” I whispered the last word and he gave me one of his comforting smiles making my heart warm.

"I believe you will find out." He said and patted my head. "And you'll find out from my mouth. Wait and see." He smiled again and then walked into the living room. He sat on the couch and turned the TV on a music channel. I shrugged my shoulders and I approached him. He told me to wait, that's what I'll do. One of the good things I have, is to be patient. I sat on the couch beside him and looked at the television. BAP’s mv of 'Rain Sound' was showing and I smiled slightly.

"I like your voice in this mv." I said what I thought. "The lyrics are beautiful but sad at the same time, and when you get your part to sing, it's wonderful.” I spoke like a fan drooling at his idol. "Your expression is also sad." I nodded slightly to myself, without taking my eyes off the television. Yes, I’m a fan of BAP, regardless of one of the members, being my boyfriend. What’s wrong with that? I like it and I will not change my mind.

"Oh, I didn’t know you liked this song." He said coming up to me and I looked away from the television and stared at his handsome face. Again, he was with a smile.

"I love this song because this song has a special place in my heart." I said passing with my cold fingers on my chest. I never thought I would say this to Jongup. Yes, this is nothing alarming or interesting but it’s something that is really important to me.

“Why?” He asked curiously and grabbed my fingers eventually intertwining them with his fingers. I looked at our hand and a small smile was unable to form on my lips. I love our little gestures because love isn’t in words that are easy to pronounce, but yes in gestures.

"Because I heard this song before confessing my feelings for you." I stated and my cheeks were slightly red. I hate feeling this way. I'm not the type of person who pours out easily and that says everything that ails, to another person. I like to keep things to myself but I have to change it because I know that Jongup is trustworthy.

“Oh.” It was the only thing he said. "You know, when you said how you felt about me, I didn’t know what to think at that moment." He pulled me closer to him. "I never thought that you would like me." He blurted out and I felt his breath hit my bare neck. "I know I'm not your first boyfriend, I know you have suffered for love so I never thought that you would like me." He passed with his soft fingers in some strands of my hair. "But it seems I was wrong." He chuckled and I nodded weakly.

"I'm quite well with you Jongup." I said and looked at the white fluffy carpet which was near our feet. "And you know, I almost cried because of you." I said what the second step, asked to do. "When I confessed my feelings for you and you didn’t answer immediately, I thought the worst. I was about to feel the tears in my eyes when you said you felt the same for me." I closed my eyes and sighed. There, I said.

“Pabo.” He whispered lovingly. "You don’t need to cry because of me, because I will never hurt you. I will always be here ______-ah." He grabbed my other hand and placed it on top of his chest. "I'll never make you cry and you know why?" He asked and I looked into his bright eyes. "Because the tears, should only be shed when the heart is suffering, and I will not make you suffer." He said in a serious tone and kissed my forehead gently with his soft and sweet lips. Then he looked at my eyes, passed with his finger in my eyelashes and smiled. At this point I didn’t want to know about anything else. My heart is entirely his.

 

Second step:

Tears are important to be shed in vain.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 

Yep.. Second step is up ^^