Step Seven

10 Steps To Hear: I'm Crying Because Of You ♥
seven.
_______________________________________________________________________________

“______-ah.. ______.” I heard an annoying voice in the background. "Oh gosh. Why are you so hard to wake up?" I kept hearing the voice murmuring. Then I felt two hands gently landed on my left arm. I mumbled something incomprehensible and snuggled my head on the soft and warm pillow. Oh, how I love to sleep. "______." There’s again the voice calling me. Suddenly I felt someone shaking my body causing my brain rattling in the head and interrupting my so beautiful sleep.

“Hmmm.” I muttered, and I covered my head with the white and warm sheet. I felt the mattress oscillate and I sighed. The person uncovered my head and blew in my ear. Okay, I already knew who it was. It was my mother. She always blow in my ear when I don’t want to get out of bed.

"You'll be late for your exam dear." She ran her hand through my disheveled hair, and I widened my eyes when what she said, began to echo in my mind. Oh no. I can’t be late. I pulled the sheet from my body and opened the drawer of my wardrobe hastily. While I picked some clothes to wear, I heard my mom laugh and then the sound of the door being closed. In one breath, I chose some clothes and dress it in a heartbeat. I don’t know how I managed to get dressed so quickly. I opened the door of my room and walked hurriedly to the kitchen.

“______.” My dad called me as I picked an apple to eat on the way. I looked at him and saw that he had a smile on his lips. I raised an eyebrow and he continued talking. "You better not get out of the house in that state." He pointed to my head and I joined the eyebrows. What's wrong with my hair? I passed with the fingers by some strands of hair and sighed resignedly. I had forgotten to comb my hair. Surely I was looking like a witch at this moment. I ran up to my room again and went into the bathroom. I picked up the brush and started brushing my hair, undoing the small knots. Once ready, I looked at the mirror and nodded to myself. Before leaving my room, my eyes stopped in the drawer of the nightstand. Oh, I have to take the book with me, I'm sure it will give me luck for the exam.

I approached the drawer, opened it and took out the book. I looked for a few seconds at the cover of the book and then put it in my backpack. I looked out of my bedroom window and smiled. Today the day was good. Without further ado, I left my room and walked to the door of the house. I waved to my parents and started walking hurriedly to the university, praying mentally, for everything goes well in my exam.

 

****

 

I heard the doorbell ring and I lifted my head suddenly from the table. My right cheek was cold because of the contact with the table. I rubbed my eyes and looked at my front. The teacher was piling the exams. I rested my chin on my palm and sighed in relief. Good thing I could make the entire exam, and it didn’t even went wrong. Because of this exam I had to study three days straight and by my reckoning, it's been over two weeks since I saw Jongup. Oh life, why?

My fingers unconsciously passed by the zipper of my backpack and my mind cleared up. Now that I'm alone, because the teacher’s already gone, I'll read the seventh step. I took off the book of the backpack and flipped through the pages. Some rays of sun came through the window panes, illuminating the sentence of the seventh step.

 

'Seventh step: Ask him if he cheated on you.'

 

I bit my lower lip slightly and closed the book. I think this step is a bit trite. I’m absolutely sure that Jongup never cheated on me. People say that when a person cheats, it's because that person no longer love the other person, but by the events that have occurred, I see that Jongup loves me, and that love is strong.

I saved the book in my backpack and dragged the chair, eventually getting up. Today I will relive the memories of our special place. I'll watch the clouds. I'm sad to see the clouds alone because I don’t know when Jongup will be free but life is like that, and I'm already accustomed to it, is my luck. I left the classroom and went through the enclosure. Today the wind was light but the smell of flowers could be felt in the air. Our special place wasn’t far from the university so in mere minutes, I arrived at the place.

I lay down on the grass and a smile appeared on my lips when I saw the clouds. My mind was remembering the first day I met Jongup. I just hope I remember all the moments spent with him because those moments are good to my soul.

"Oh, a heart." I pointed to the sky and felt stupid to be talking to myself. What can I do? I have to talk, because if I don’t speak, I will be annoyed.

"It seems that the clouds say what we feel for each other." I heard a familiar voice whispering and I looked back quickly. My eyes landed on Jongup. He had a smile on his lips and I smiled overtly, when I saw him. Without thinking twice, I got up from the grass and hugged him tightly. These two weeks were so boring and I felt so alone. Since that day that we danced together, I never felt his arms tighten my strap. I never felt his sweet perfume and I never saw his captivating and charming smile. Oh my God, love makes a person feel so many feelings at the same time.

“Jongup.” I said his name huskily, and felt some tears emerge from, my eyes. What stupidity. "I missed you." I said hugging his soft neck. He chuckled lightly and then kissed my forehead gently with his warm and soft lips. Since we started this relationship, we only kissed once. I admit that I have some desire to prove his lips.

“Me too.” He my back and a light wind passed us. He released the hug and lay down on the grass. "Let’s see the clouds together." He said pointing to his side and I nodded, lying next to him.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked after a few seconds facing the clouds. I think I haven’t told anyone where I was going.

"I came by to go to your house and by chance I looked at this way and saw you." He pulled the sleeves of the sweater up, showing the muscles of his arms. My cheeks flushed slightly as I remembered when we were dancing. Our words, our bodies glued to each other, the momentum of the music. Oh my God. Heart, stop beating so strongly, please.

“Jongup.” I called him and turned my face to see him, as he turned his face to see me. "You.. Have you ever cheated on me?" I asked. I was doing the seventh step and at the same time, I wanted the warmth of my cheeks disappeared. He frowned and shook his head repeatedly.

“Ani.. Non.. Shinai.. Tidak..” He said 'no' in some languages ​​and I started laughing. Oh my God, he was so funny and cute at the same time. I started laughing louder. “Yah.. ______.” He started protesting and I sat and looked at him. His cheeks were lightly stained.

"Sorry Jongup, but it was so much funny." I said laughing again, and he shook his head in disapproval. He came up to me and grabbed my shoulders suddenly causing me to lose balance and I lie down on the grass. Seconds later I felt something warm land on my lips. Our eyes met and I saw that our lips were linked. We were kissing. He began to close his eyes slightly and I did the same, feeling the taste of his lips.

 

Seventh step:

Oh, it seems I've learned to say 'no' in some languages ​​and I managed to taste his lips.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 

Who doesn't like watching clouds? ehe.. I'm kidding.. Thank you so much for everything ♥