11: Welcome To Flufftown, Guys

1 Out of 100

It was about 1:00 in the afternoon when I got a text. I was just sitting in my room, surfing the internet when my phone vibrated in my hands. It was a text from Jonghyun.

            Jonghyun: Hihi ^.^ Guess who’s home alone?

            Me: Hm... Iron Man? :3

            Jonghyun: No... ME! :D

            Me: Oh, that’s nice >.<

            Jonghyun: Do you want to come over...? :o

            Me: Of course I do~! \o/ I’ll be right over, Jjongie <3

            I quickly got out of my bed and quickly threw my hair into a messy bun before getting into some sweats and putting my hood and sunglasses on so no one would recognize me.

            “I’m just going to go shopping for a bit,” I lied to the girls before quickly escaping out the door and running downstairs. I didn’t have time to wait for the elevator because I was too excited.

            I practically ran to his apartment and managed to sneak in behind another tenant again. I ran up the stairs (once again, no time for elevators) and quickly knocked on Jonghyun’s door.

            He opened it and I quickly jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. “I missed you so much,” I said as he managed to close the door and give me a passionate kiss. I haven’t seen him since our performance on TV yesterday, and I barely got to talk to him, let alone show him any affection.

            “I missed you too, Minji, but it’s only been a day,” he said with a laugh, carrying me over to the couch.

            “Yeah, but it was a very long day. I miss your cute dino face,” I teased, laying my head on his chest as he the TV.

            “Do I really look like a dinosaur? I mean, I didn’t think I was that overweight...” he joked, trailing off.

            I looked up at him. “You aren’t in the shape of a dino, and you’re definitely not as tall as one, but you do have a cute baby dino face,” I teased again, poking his nose.

            “Yah! Did you just call me short?” He asked, pretending to look hurt.

           “No. I said you weren’t as tall as a dinosaur. But you’re taller than me, and that’s all that matters.” I decided I needed to change positions so I moved to sitting on his lap with my legs laying across the couch.

            “You know, I’m actually 178 centimeters tall. That means I’m taller than Kim Kardashian and that’s a pretty big deal.”

            I burst out laughing. “Wow, taller than Kim Kardashian? I think you’re more like 174 but you can keep on dreaming.”

            “That still makes me taller than Kim Kardashian.”

            “How do you know how tall Kim Kardashian is in the first place? Have you been... doing things, Kim Jonghyun?” I asked, moving my face closer to his so our lips were mere inches apart.

            “No... um, Kibum was doing some... research.” He barely breathed through that whole sentence, and when he leaned in to kiss me, I quickly pulled away and smirked at him.

            “Research? Like, chemistry research? Or maybe even... biology?” I asked, draping my arms around his neck.

            I heard him swallow hard. “Why are you asking?”

            “I don’t know, maybe I’m just curious. Did you learn anything?”

            “I learned that Kim Kardashian is 153 centimeters tall,” he breathed, inching closer to my lips.

            “Really? Did you learn anything else?” My lips were just grazing his now, and I felt his pants tighten underneath me, which made me stifle a laugh. Pro top for any sasaeng fans out there: Kim Jonghyun likes teasing.

            “No, I promise I definitely didn’t learn anything else,” he said, just below a whisper this time.

            “Ok, that’s nice to know!” I said, getting off of the couch and going into the kitchen. “Do you have anything to eat? I’m absolutely starving. Aren’t you hungry?” I asked, looking around the cupboards for anything.

            He ran into the kitchen and put his arms around my waist. “I am hungry, but not for food,” he murmured, putting his hands on my cheeks as he planted his lips on mine. His tongue trailed my lips, begging for entrance, but I didn’t let him as I quickly pulled away and worked on steadying my breathing.

            “Is your goal in life to kill me, Jonghyun?” I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck. “Is this why you brought me here? So you can sleep with me while you’re in the right state of mind, so you’ll remember it this time?” I asked, coldly.

            “What? No, I just... Minji, I just- ugh. I can’t explain it. You just put me in this trance every time I’m around you. I don’t know what it is about you, but you just completely-”

            “That was all I needed,” I said before kissing him again. He hummed in contempt as he lifted me onto the kitchen counter and begged for entrance yet again. This time I let him in as our tongues intertwined and the kiss became more passionate.

            Soon enough, he was leading me to his bedroom.

 

Jonghyun fell onto the soft pillows beside me with a small thud, wrapping his arms around my bare torso.

            “Saranghae, Minji-ssi,” Jonghyun murmured into my neck.

            “Mm... I love you too, Jjong,” I murmured back, letting my eyelids droop. I was about to fall asleep when I heard the sound of the front door opening.

            “Jonghyun, we’re home! Are you feeling better?” Jinki’s concerned voice asked from the front door.

            “,” Jonghyun whispered, quickly getting out of bed. I watched as he shoved mine and his clothes under his bed, then he hopped back into bed. “Just hide under the covers,” he whispered to me.

            “Jonghyun, where are you?” Jinki asked, his voice getting closer.

            “I told you he was faking, hyung! I bet he’s at Minji’s house right now, laughing about how he completely defied us!” Taemin yelled, sounding pretty proud of himself to have solved the mystery.

            There was a knock of Jonghyun’s door. “Jjong, are you in there?” Jinki asked.

            Jonghyun cleared his throat. “Yeah, hyung, I’m here. I’m really not feeling well so you better not come in. I don’t want to get you sick either,” he said, faking a cough. Wow, I thought I was a bad liar.

            “Ok, get some rest, alright? I’ll get Key to make you some soup or something,” Jinki said, as his footsteps trailed away from the door.

            “Well, I’m not so tired anymore,” Jonghyun whispered, coming under the covers with me and giving me another kiss.

            I giggled. “Jjong, I need to get home.”

            He pouted. “But I don’t want you to leave. Plus, you won’t be able to leave until the boys are gone again or at least until they’re sleeping unless you want to jump out the window.”

            “I guarantee I won’t be jumping out the window any time soon, so I guess you’re stuck with me for a while.”

            Then there was another knock on the door. “Hyung, it’s me,” Key said from behind the door. I decided to leave my head above the covers, since Key already knew everything. He came in and didn’t look surprised as he saw me. He even had three mugs. He closed the door behind him, and handed me and Jonghyun mugs full of chicken noodle soup.

            “You knew she was here?” Jjong asked, turning on the TV.

            “Of course. I’ve known you long enough to tell when you’re actually sick, and when you’re pretending to be sick so you can spend time with your secret girlfriend. The others don’t know because they’re too stupid to realize it. And no, I didn’t tell anyone,” Key explained, eating some of his own soup.

            “Thank you so much, Key oppa. It really means a lot to the both of us,” I said with a small smile. I was still pretty tired but I knew I probably wasn’t going to sleep any time soon.

            Key smiled. “If you want, I can get the boys out of the house while you make your escape,” he said with a laugh.

            “Thank you again.” I finished my soup and held the blanket close to my chest as I leaned over Jjong to put my mug on the closest table I could find.

           “God, you guys just reek of . I’ll go get the guys out of the house. I’ll have them back in an hour. No more for you two and get out of here ASAP,” Key scolded, climbing out of the bed and leaving.

            “I guess I should get ready to leave now,” I pouted.

            “I’ll see you soon. And I’ll text you as soon as you leave,” Jjong said, giving me a passionate kiss, which made me want to leave even less.

            I sighed and pulled away from him. “Stop making me want to stay,” I said with a laugh, getting out of bed and getting my clothes from underneath. I found my and sweats, but I was too lazy to go under the bed even more to find everything else. “Can I borrow a sweater or something? I’ll give it back next time I see you,” I asked, putting my sweat pants on.

            “Of course.” Jonghyun got out of bed and went into his closet, taking out a black and white striped button up and throwing it at me. It could’ve survived with a sweater, but there was something about this that made everything feel so different. That we weren’t just any other couple and Jonghyun wasn’t just any other guy.

            I put his shirt on and made sure no one was home before opening Jjong’s door and going out into the living room. “I’ll talk to you later,” I said, making sure I had my cell phone so I could text him on my way home.

            He kissed me again, and it hurt to know that I had to leave, because no one could know about us. I reluctantly pulled away from him and smiled before leaving his warm and inviting flat.

 

When I got home, SeoYoung was sitting on the couch, staring at the front door, and staring at me when I walked in. “So... how was that shopping trip? I see you bought a new shirt, and forgot your old one. Is that all you got?” SeoYoung asked, sarcastically.

            “Where’s everyone else?” I asked.

            “Sleeping.”

            “Oh. Um... the shopping trip was nice,” I answered with a guilty smile.

            “I know you were with Jonghyun, Minji. It’s ok. I just don’t want things to get too out of hand. Just remember what’s at stake every time you’re kissing him, and remember who you’ll be hurting if Lee So Man finds out,” SeoYoung ranted.

            “Thank you, SeoYoung. I’ll make sure to think about everything that’s going wrong with the world as I’m kissing the man I love. Thanks for the advice.”



I decided I needed to write a fluffy chapter because I'm in desperate need for some fluff ;u;

Thanks for reading! I would say please comment but I know you won't unless you're Thekatsmeow or N_Precious.