07: All Things Must End

1 Out of 100

“ShinYoung is coming over?” I asked in disbelief, repeating Sul Hee’s sentence to make sure I heard her correctly.

            “Yes. I figured since you guys already know about him, you might as well meet him too. He’s an important part of my life, so I think you guys deserve to meet him.” She was making me feel worse and worse with every sentence that came out of . I had only been in a relationship with Jonghyun for two days and I was already feeling bad.

            “Maybe we should invite the SHINee boys over too. I’m sure they’ll know a good man when they see one, and they can know you’re dating. I’m positive they won’t say anything,” Jinhee offered. I was always glad she was here because she took the words right out of my mouth.

            “That’s a great idea!” I blurted out.

            “I guess... but I don’t really want that many people to know,” Sul Hee said, shrugging.

            “Yah, five more isn’t that many,” Jinhee said, brushing her off and getting her phone out so she could call the boys. She went into her room to do the phone call which was kind of weird.

            “So, is ShinYoung good looking?” I asked, sitting at the bar beside Sul Hee.

            “I guess you’ll have to see when he gets here,” she said, smirking and leaving me alone in the kitchen. A few seconds I felt my phone go off in my pocket. I picked it up and saw I got a text from Jonghyun.

            Jonghyun: I’m coming over with the rest of the boys for dinner!! Yaaay, you’re going to cook for me!!! ^u^

            Me: Don’t push it, bro. I could put some mystery substance in your food T^T

            Jonghyun: If you did that, I would never talk to you again in your life >.<

            Me: I doubt it ;D

            Jonghyun: Yeah, you’re probably right ._.

            Me: ^u^ See you soon, hun <3

            After my last teasing text, I put my phone back in my pocket and looking around the kitchen for something to cook for dinner. I decided that I would make miyeok guk and dak galbi. It was fairly easy to make so that was that.

            “Mmm... smells good in here,” Sul Hee said, coming into the kitchen and watching me cook the stir fry. I didn’t cook too often, so she better be damn happy that I’m making this.

            Before I could reply to her, the doorbell rang and she ran to answer it. “Oppa! I’m so happy to see you!” She said, giving the guy a hug and letting him in. “Minji, this is my boyfriend, Jung ShinYoung. And ShinYoung oppa, this is one of my best friends, Lee Minji,” Sul Hee introduced excitedly.

            “It’s nice to finally meet you,” I said, smiling and bowing to him.

            He nodded once. “Nice to meet you too, Minji,” he said, smiling. If I didn’t know any better I could’ve sworn he was smirking at me, and it was kind of creepy. Hopefully that was just my imagination.

            After a bunch of introductions and a bowl of miyeok guk, there was another knock on the door. Gosh, it was about time the SHINee boys showed up.

            Jinhee opened the door and the boys came in. Of course, as soon as they came in, Jonghyun smiled at me before turning to everyone else and introducing himself to ShinYoung. Jjong was so cute in that way, and I just wanted to hug him right then and there but I knew I couldn’t.

            “It smells good in here,” Jonghyun said, coming behind the table where I was doing the final touches on the dak galbi. Cooking for eleven people was harder than you would think. I went through a lot of food to do this.

            “Yeah, and you better enjoy the food because I went through a lot to make this,” I said, pushing Jjong’s hand off my waist before anyone saw. “You guys can help yourselves, and I’m just going to the washroom.” I escaped the crowd and went into my washroom, locking the door behind me.

            I stared at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath. I could do this. I was worried about someone finding out I was dating Jonghyun somehow and I was worried about the consequences. I didn’t want anyone to have some sort of secret hate for me, and I especially didn’t want to get fired.

            After leaving the bathroom, I noticed ShinYoung sitting on my bed like he owned the place. Who is he to just sit on my bed without my consent?

            “Um... shouldn’t you be out there... with Sul Hee?” I asked, awkwardly. I was going to leave my room when ShinYoung suddenly blocked my way.

            “I wanted to tell you that for a long time I’ve been admiring you. I think you’re amazing, Minji,” he said, grabbing my arms.

            “Well, that’s nice. Let’s go back to dinner now, ok?” I said, hoping to get away from him. I had no idea how to deal with him go I was kind of getting a little scared.

            “How about we stay in here? Just don’t scream,” he said, planting his lips on mine. He tasted like mint and seaweed, and his grip got tighter on my arms as I tried to pull away.

            I managed to turn my head to the side and gasp for air. “What are you doing?” I yelled, using all my force in attempt to pull myself away from him.

            He pushed me back onto my bed with full force, causing me to hit my head hard on the wall. “Don’t yell either,” he whispered, coming on top of me.

            “Please stop,” I said, kicking to try to get him off of me.

            I heard my door open just as ShinYoung planted his lips on mine again. “What the is going on here?” Jonghyun yelled, running over to us and pulling ShinYoung off of me. I burst into tears because I didn’t know what else to do.

            “Hey, she was all over me!” ShinYoung lied.

            “That’s not what it looked like, you ing bastard!” Jonghyun yelled, punching him in the face.

            “Jonghyun! Stop it!” Onew yelled, suddenly running into my room and pulling Jonghyun away from ShinYoung before he could punch him again.

            “He was hurting Minji!” Jonghyun yelled as he burst into tears as well.

            “Is that true?” Onew asked ShinYoung, who was getting up from the floor.

            ShinYoung stood there for a second before bolting past him and a few seconds later I heard the front door slam shut and everyone ran into my room, where Jonghyun and me were still crying, but Jonghyun was still being held by the arm by Onew, while I was crumpled on my bed, not knowing what to do anymore.

            “What the hell just happened?” Sul Hee asked, looking to all three of us for some sort of answer.

            In answer, Jonghyun pulled himself out of Onew’s grip and came to sit with me, engulfing me in his safe arms, where I cried even harder.

            “I think ShinYoung did something to Minji...” Onew answered, because he was the only one who wasn’t blubbering like a baby.

            “Are you sure? ShinYoung would never do anything like that,” Sul Hee said, obviously in denial.

            “Sul Hee, they’re practically bawling their eyes out. I think he did something to her,” SeoYoung said, sitting on my bed across from us. “Minji, what happened?” She asked, as curious as everyone else.

            “Sul Hee, I’m so... so sorry. H-he kissed me. I tried to stop him but he was so str-” my own tears cut me off as the memory of five minutes ago came flooding back to me. “I’m sorry,” I repeated.

            “Then why the hell is Jonghyun crying?” Sul Hee asked, seeming a bit agitated.

            “Just leave them be...” Onew said, pulling everyone out of my room.

            “Jjong... I’m so sorry,” I whispered.

            “Why are you sorry? I’m the one that should be sorry for not getting here soon enough. How badly did he hurt you?” He asked, examining the bruises that were forming on my arms in the shape of fingerprints.

            “I hit my head pretty badly,” I murmured, snuggling in closer to his warm chest. “Thank you so much, Jjong. If you weren’t there I don’t know how far we would’ve gone.”

            He placed soft kisses on my bruises and the top of my head. “Don’t worry about it. You’re here with me now, and you’re safe,” he whispered soothingly. I fell asleep to his soft voice singing Better by SHINee.



Yay for ShinYoung being a mean person! xD Whut.

Don't worry Sul Hee, things will turn out for the better in the long run~!

Big thanks to N_Precious and Thekatsmeow for actually commenting :D It really means a lot to me to hear your feedback on the story~