03: This Can't Be Happening

1 Out of 100

I woke up to a pounding headache. I knew I was going to end up drinking way too much last night. God only knows what I could’ve done to those poor band members. Hopefully it wasn’t too bad.

            I lied in bed for a few more minutes, letting my eyes adjust to the dark, yet lightness of my room. As I was staring at my ceiling, I realized... this wasn’t my ceiling. My ceiling was smaller than this.

            I turned my head and saw a balcony door with sheer white curtains over it, and then I noticed there was something heavy laying across my chest. I looked down... HOLY , IT WAS AN ARM.

            I quickly sat up and looked beside me, only to see Kim Jonghyun sleeping soundly, and beside me. “OH MY GOD, HOLY !” I yelled, jumping out of his bed.

            “What’s wrong, jagiya?” He groaned, opening his eyes, then he screamed. “HOLY , WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?” He yelled, jumping out of his bed.

            I quickly covered my eyes when his junk came into my view, and then pulled the covers off of his bed when I realized that I was too.

            “Give me those, they’re mine,” he said, trying to grab the covers from me. We ended up so that I was holding half and he was holding half, covering the parts that needed to be covered as we glared at each other from across his bed.

            “Do you remember anything?” I asked, trying to rack my brain for anything that happened last night. All I remembered was taking shots with Minho, which was probably a bad idea.

            He looked under the covers and screamed.

            “Oh my god, did you not put a on?” I asked, as my heart started beating even faster. If I was pregnant, my career was going to be ruined forever, let alone his career and SHINee’s comeback.

            “No, I did. That means we had , and I didn’t take the off afterwards,” he said, shivering in disgust.

            I stared at him, almost unable to comprehend what he just said. “Are you serious? We wake up next to each other and you’re worried about your ?” I asked, grabbing a housecoat from the chair beside me and putting it on.

            “Hey, that’s my housecoat,” he said, wrapping his blankets around his shoulders.

            “And since I have no idea where my clutch is, that means I don’t know where my phone is so I’m going to eat breakfast,” I said, leaving his room. Right when I went out into the hallway, I saw Jinhee spinning around the room with Onew.

            “Um... hello?” I said, walking closer to them. Was this actually happening, or was I just hallucinating? People can hallucinate when they’re hung-over, right?

            Jinhee screamed and let go of Jinki’s hand. “Minji... hi,” she said, blushing.

            “Jinhee, I am so confused right now and I have a really bad headache so can someone please give me some sort of explanation?” I asked, massaging my forehead that was full of questions.

            “Well, last night you got really drunk and Jonghyun carried you to SHINee’s apartment, and me and Jinki came with you because we didn’t want you to get lost or anything. And I brought your clutch with me and your phone has been ringing non-stop for an hour,” Jinhee explained, throwing my phone to me.

            I looked at my phone just as I was getting a phone call from Eun Hee.

            “Hello?” I answered, afraid of the response I was going to get from her. Hopefully she wasn’t being kidnapped or anything. “Eun Hee, are you ok?” I asked when I heard crying on the other side of the line.

            “Oh Minji, thank god you answered,” she said, sniffling.

            “Eun Hee, what’s wrong?” I asked, turning on my protective mother voice. Eun Hee was the maknae, and no matter what I was going to protect her and help her with any problem that she has.

            “I don’t know what I did last night,” she cried, crying harder after that sentence.

            “Where are you? I’ll come and get you and take you home.”

            “I’m already at home, with... Sul Hee... and Key.”

            I let out a sigh of relief, knowing that she was safe at home, but then I processed her sentence a bit. “Eun Hee, where did you wake up this morning?” Please don’t tell me she’s going to answer with the one answer I did not want to hear.

            “In Sul Hee’s bed with Key and Sul Hee.” She cried even harder. And in this current situation I had to comfort her and not think of how hilarious it was that she had a with Sul Hee and Key. No. We’re not laughing right now, Minji. “Please don’t tell anyone!” She quickly added.

            “Don’t worry, I won’t. I’ll be there as soon as I can,” I said, hanging up. “Jinhee, we have to go,” I said, hitting my face on the wall. “And anything we did here, no one and I repeat, no one else knows about. None of this leaves these walls.” Fantasy was still on our dating ban, so if anyone found out about this, we would for sure be fired.

            Jinhee burst out laughing. “I know, Minji. Gosh, you’re so uptight. It was nothing but a drunken night for us, I’m sure everything will be ok.”

            “You think that. Now, I have to get my clothes because I have an afraid maknae to attend to,” I said, going back into Jonghyun’s room, where he was laying in his bed with the covers over him.

            I quickly put my clothes on in his room because his eyes were closed, but when I turned around he was looking straight at me. I really wanted to go all out on him and yell like there was no tomorrow, but I knew that that wasn’t the civil thing to do. “I’m really sorry if me and my friends inconvenienced you in any way. Thank you for letting me stay here,” I said before leaving with Jinhee.

 

“We’re here!” I yelled when we got into the house. We when got in, Eun Hee and Sul Hee were sulking on the couch, hugging each other. “Are you guys doing ok?”

            Sul Hee nodded. “We’re fine, Minji. Do you know where SeoYoung is?”

            “No, did you try her cell phone?” I asked, sitting beside them on the couch while Jinhee walked off to her room.

            Sul Hee nodded. “Key said Taemin would’ve taken care of her before he left.” Thank god Key was gone. I don’t think I could face him, knowing sort of what he did last night. I cringe at the thought.

            As if on cue, the door swung open and there stood a very happy looking SeoYoung. When she realized that none of us were happy, her smile fell and she came over to sit with us.

            “What happened to you last night?” I asked, looking at her in disbelief.

            “Well, after all of you guys let us, me, Taemin, and Minho went to the park, and then we got a hotel room and ordered ice cream. It was really funny to see Minho so drunk, and in the morning he had such a bad hangover. Then I got a taxi and came here. You guys obviously had a bad morning,” SeoYoung explained.

            “Don’t even get me started.”

 

I didn’t talk to Jonghyun or any other SHINee members for the rest of the day, which was normal because we didn’t talk to each other and we weren’t friends anyways. It wasn’t until there was a knock on the door that everything went downhill again.

            “I’ll get it!” Jinhee chanted, running to the door with me trailing behind her. When she opened it, there stood Onew, Taemin, and Minho. Onew had a bouquet of roses which he immediately handed to Jinhee. Ok, what was with these two?

            “Jinhee, what is this?” I asked, slowly backing away from the door.

            “Onew wanted to come over to say he was sorry, and I said it was fine for him and the boys to come for dinner,” Jinhee said with a slight blush.

            “Well I hope you’re cooking,” I muttered, crossing my arms over my chest as the other girls came into the living room. Just in time. Get ready for an ‘I’m sorry’ speech from the lovely Lee Jinki.

            “If you came to apologize, I don’t want to hear it. You’re the wrong person to apologize,” Sul Hee said, going to sit in the kitchen. It was an open floor plan so she literally just walked about ten steps into the kitchen to sit at the table.

            “Well, Key couldn’t show his face here or anywhere else after what happened. And Jonghyun still hasn’t gotten out of bed and Minho hyung thought he was dead until I threw ramen on him and he yelled at me,” Taemin said proudly.

            I tried to hold in my laughter after hearing that. Oh how I would love to throw ramen in his face. That is my kind of entertainment right there.

            “Anyways, we’re really genuinely sorry about what happened last night and we promise it won’t happen again,” Jinki said, looking kind of nervous.

            “Whatever, we were drunk, it was our fault,” I said, waving him off as I went to sit in the kitchen with Sul Hee and Eun Hee.

            “The partly-sober ones had a blast!” SeoYoung enthused, giving Taemin a high five and laughing at Minho. “How’s that hangover?” She asked him.

            “I’ll survive,” Minho muttered, forcing a smile.

            “Well, let’s eat!” SeoYoung cheered.



So um... two people chose Key as their second choice, and since I didn't want Taemin to have a foursome, I decided to give Key a . XD Is that bad? Probably. Don't worry, everything will be fine for you in the end, young grasshoppers. xD Spoiler alert.

Did you like this chapter?

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE because I know you want to.

Come on.

The button is right up there, somewhere. XD

I love you.