02: We Meet Again

1 Out of 100

Performing on stage was like a dream. Everything was so perfect to me, every time I performed. The audience loved us, and we had fun making them happy. But one thing that was stuck on my mind the whole time we were performing was, where the hell did Kim Jonghyun come from? How did he even know we were here? I mean, I’m sure it was advertised enough, but why did he come?

            After our two hours of concert, we went backstage and I took a huge gulp of water and looked around for him, or anyone else who shouldn’t be here. After I downed a whole water bottle, I went over to Jinhee.

            “Did you see anyone... famous here?” I asked quietly to her.

            “Other than us? No. Why?” She asked, suddenly looking around the room for anyone that could be famous and in disguise or something.

            “Because Kim Jonghyun wished me luck before I went on stage.”

            “KIM J-” before she could yell any more, I put my hand over to refrain her from saying anything else. I took my hand off when I thought it was safe. “Kim Jonghyun?” She whispered.

            “Yes, Kim Jonghyun. Do you have any idea why he would be here?” I asked.

            “Don’t ask me. Ask SeoYoung, she’d probably know more than me,” she said, taking another sip of her water bottle.

            “I don’t want to ask SeoYoung because she’ll probably think I’m crazy and laugh at me. If you could guess anything as to why he would be here, what would you think?” I needed her to tell me something so this wasn’t stuck on my mind forever.

            “Probably because he loves you or som-”

            “Why haven’t you guys changed yet?” SeoYoung asked, interrupting Jinhee and looking at us suspiciously.

            “Sorry, unnie. We were just talking about how great the concert was. We’ll get changed now,” Jinhee said, quickly escaping into her dressing room.

            SeoYoung looked at me suspiciously, but I just slowly backed away, and ran around the corner, only to bump into someone and fall backwards onto the hard floor. Way to go, Minji.

            “Oh, I’m sorry.” It was Jonghyun. I bumped into Jonghyun and now I was holding his hand as he helped me off of the floor.

            “No, I’m sorry, oppa,” I said, blushing a bit. Don’t turn on your pathetic shy girl, Minji. Anything but that. Whenever I was nervous, I would just turn into the pathetic thing and it was really embarrassing.

            He smiled. “It’s ok. I know how you can make it up to me,” he said, with a wink.

            I felt myself blush again. “And what would that be?”

            “Let-”

            “Kim Jonghyun, oppa! What are you doing here?” SeoYoung asked, walking around the corner. Of course she comes and interrupts yet another conversation without even realizing it.

            “Nice to see you again, Lee SeoYoung. I just came to see your charity concert,” Jonghyun said, giving SeoYoung a small bow as a hello.

            “Well, I’m going to get changed now,” I said, quickly escaping into my dressing room. I guess I’ll have to wait another time to find out what Jonghyun wanted from me.

 

“And that’s the story of how I out at a bar and woke up in Jay Park’s apartment, only to find out that his assistant brought me there so the bar wouldn’t kick me out onto the street,” Sul Hee explained. All of us were laughing so hard from her story. It was probably one of the most interesting stories I had ever heard.

            “Apparently one time, when I was really drunk, I decided it was a good idea to go up to Ahn Daniel of Teen Top at a club and start humping his leg. He got so creeped out by me he called security and got me kicked out. After I was kicked out of the club, I started rolling around on the sidewalk singing Heartbreaker by G-Dragon,” I explained, making the girls laugh even harder.

            SeoYoung wiped away one of her tears from laughing so hard. “I’ve never been that drunk,” she said, causing everyone to glare at her. She sighed, “ok, there was one time. It was before I had auditioned for SM and it was my sister’s birthday party. I got really drunk and started dancing on the roof with her boyfriend. Not only did I break my leg, but I also got a pretty big slap in the face after my sister found out I was dancing on the roof with her boyfriend.” Everyone burst out laughing again. I was laughing so hard I thought I might pee.

            “One time I got drunk and danced around my neighbourhood carrying a radio on my shoulder, listening to post-hardcore music. My dad yelled at me a lot the next day,” Eun Hee said silently.

            “Ok, I’m done with this topic,” Jinhee said, standing up. “I have a phone call I have to make.” She walked off into her room, and it was only natural for me and Sul Hee to run after her and stand in front of her door to see who she was talking to.

            “Hi Jinki oppa, it’s Jinhee,” she said on the other side of the door. I gaped at Sul Hee and then turned back to the door. “...I don’t know if I can or not. ...Can I invite my friends? Maybe it’ll look less suspicious if I do. ...Ok. I’ll ask them now. Thank you, bye.” Well, that was a fast conversation.

            Mine and Sul Hee’s ears were still plastered to the door when it swung open and we fell onto the floor. We turned around and smiled innocently at Jinhee.

            “Were you guys listening to my conversation?” She asked, looking defensive.

            “The only thing we heard was ‘can I invite my friends?’ I swear,” I said, looking as innocent as I could. “So... who were you talking to?” I asked, still playing the innocent card.

            “I was talking to Onew. He was wondering if we all wanted to go to a club with him and SHINee for Minho’s birthday party. It’s tonight at ten. I figured since none of us have schedules tomorrow, it was a good idea,” she said with a slight smile.

            “Did you not hear the stories we just told?” Sul Hee asked, standing up and pulling me off the floor.

            Jinhee laughed. “C’mon, I’m sure it won’t get that out of control.”

 

“What do you think of my dress?” Jinhee asked, spinning around for me. We were both in my room, getting ready for Minho’s party. I was helping her do her makeup and hair while she was helping me find a dress.

            “I think it looks great on you,” I said, admiring the thin fabric that looked perfect on her. It hugged her curves in the right places and just made her look really damn good. She usually never worse anything like this, so I was really surprised and happy for her. “Are you showing off for anyone?” I asked.

            I noticed her blush before I slipped my dress over my head. “Maybe,” she said, staring at herself in my mirror. “Do you think anyone will notice me there? I mean, it’s not like I’m that important or anything...”

            “Jinhee, shut up. You’re beautiful and I’m sure everyone will notice you. Now, tell me who you’re showing off for.” I already knew she wanted to get Lee Jinki’s attention from the phone call, I just wanted her to admit it.

            “I don’t know.... I kind of like Jinki from SHINee,” she said quietly.

            I smiled to myself. “I’m sure he’ll love you. Now, what do you think about my dress?” I asked, looking at myself through my mirror. This was probably one of my favourite dresses because my sister bought it for me when she was in Paris, France, and it was so fun to wear.

           Jinhee smiled at me. “You look amazing. I’m sure Jonghyun will notice you,” she said with a wink.

            I laughed and put on some high heels. “I strongly doubt that. He dated a gorgeous model, I don’t think he’ll even take a second glance at a short toad like me,” I said, curling my hair in my bathroom that was attached to my room.

            “You’re not a toad, and Jjong isn’t the type to judge a book by the cover. At least that’s what I’ve heard...” she said, putting on some eye liner beside me.

            “Jinhee, I need help!” Sul Hee yelled, running into my room. “You’re good with fashion. Please tell me this dress looks fine. My boyfriend bought it for me in Japan and I want to know what you think,” she said, showing us the dress she was wearing.

            “Wait... boyfriend?” I asked, looking at her suspiciously as I held the curling barrel in my hand.

            “Did I say boyfriend? I meant to say... best friend. Yeah, my best friend from, you know. My house,” Sul Hee said nervously, looking around my room. She looked back to Jinhee. “The dress! What do you think about the dress?”

            Jinhee laughed. “The dress looks amazing on you. Your best friend has good taste,” she said, winking at her before going back to her makeup.

            Sul Hee let out a long exaggerated sigh as she left my room.

            Then Eun Hee came in. Why do they all come in here? It’s not like I can help them or anything. “Minji, we have to leave in ten minutes,” she said, smoothing out her outfit a bit. She looked amazing as well.

            “Thanks, Eun. You look great, by the way,” I said with a smile before turning back to my mirror.

            “Thank you,” she said before leaving my room.

            “I’ll meet you in the living room,” Jinhee said, examining her face one more time before leaving my room as well.

            Once I was finally finished, I left my room and saw all the girls waiting in the living room, either texting on their phones or picking at their nail polish. And just so you know, SeoYoung also looked amazing in her designer dress.

            “Let’s go guys! We don’t want to be late,” SeoYoung said, opening the front door and running to the elevator.

            I have to admit it, I was kind of excited to see Jonghyun again and have a little fun for once instead of being so tightly woven to this schedule.

 

“Welcome to our club, girls. The SHINee boys are waiting for you in the VIP section,” an buff-looking bodyguard said, removing the velvet rope and letting me and the rest of the band members in. I’ve been to this club many times before, so I pretty much knew my way around.

           I lead the girls to the VIP section where I saw all of the SHINee members waving frantically at us, trying to get our attention. I laughed as I went over to their section and sat on the bench beside Jonghyun.

            There were four benches with red padding in a square shape, and a long table in the middle that took up most of the space in the middle of the benches. Behind the bench me, Jonghyun, Onew, and Jinhee were on was a private dance floor, and if you went down a step there was the public dance floor.

            “It’s good to see you again,” Jonghyun whispered to me, putting his arm around my shoulders. I could tell he was already starting to get drunk, so tonight was definitely going to be a fun one.

            After ordering a few drinks and chatting up a storm, we were finally feeling a little closer and more comfortable with each other. When I had about five martinis in me, I lead Jonghyun onto the private dance floor where Taemin and SeoYoung were challenging each other to a dance off. The leader and the maknae. That was something quite remarkable that you don’t see every day. I guess Taemin is only a year younger than SeoYoung, so it’s ok.

            “Let me show you how it’s done,” I whispered to Jonghyun as I danced around him, moving up, down and around as he grinded his hips into me.

            We were having fun, grinding on the dance floor when Minho pulled us back over to the table to have shots with him. Of course, Minho, being the competitive one that he is, bought 21 shots because he was turning 21. He gave ten to me and Jonghyun, and eleven to himself. Jonghyun gave me five and Minho said that he could down eleven shots before I could finish five, so of course I challenged him to that bet.

            “Three... two... one... go!” Kibum said, hitting the table as I began to down my five shots, one by one. When I was done three and my head started to buzz, Jonghyun finished four and Minho finished seven.

            I downed my last shot and as soon as it hit the table, Minho’s hit the table about a millisecond later, along with Jonghyun.

            “And Minji wins!” Kibum cheered, holding my arm up as everyone around us clapped for me.

            “I demand a rematch!” Minho yelled drunkenly as he waved the waitress over and ordered another 21 shots. I would not want to be the one paying for all of this.

            After another two shots competitions, I wasn’t so light on my feet as I laughed with Jonghyun on the dance floor. We were both drunk and falling all over each other, touching in places that weren’t meant to be touched.

            “Let me take you back to my place,” Jonghyun murmured into my ear as I felt his hot, alcohol-scented breath on my neck. I shivered as he placed a soft kiss on my neck, trailing his way up to my lips.

            “Of course,” I whispered, gripping his hair and pulling myself closer to him, hiking my legs onto his waist as he attempted to carry me out of the bar.



XD Key word here: attempted

How do you like this chapter? It didn't take me too long to write, but it took me a long time to find the dresses :P

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE >u<

Do you ship Jonghyun and Minji yet?

;D Byyyyyyyeee~~~

I love you.