Chapter 8 – The Triangle Love

The Monkey & The Hedgehog

I’m listening to "Trap - by Henry ft Taemin & Kyuhyun" while writing this chapter,

Henry is Daebak!!!

Anyway, here’s the next chapter guys,

Actually, I’m kind of confused here, is this story is good enough for you to read or not??

Wondering to myself here????

 

Then again, do ENJOY it !!!

 


 

“Not only in Sapphire land but you’re also his lover in this land Donghae.” Eunhyuk hissed with hatred.

 

“Okay~~!!! I don’t know what the heck you’re just talking about, you monkey face; first you broke my beautiful LED screen, then you punched my customer, and now you accuse me as a gay?? That’s it!! OUT! OUT OF MY CAFÉ YOU FREAK!!” I drag and push him with all of my strength, but he pries my hand with easily.

 

The blood pressure drenching up to my head makes me feel dizzy.

 

The custormer-nim managed to get up, he shakes his head and moving stagger, “Apologize to him now!” I scream loudly, but Eunhyuk seems too anger to even listen to what I’m saying, his face is burning red, “YAH! I said apologize to him!” I scream even louder and help my poor customer-nim to get a sit.

 

“Gwaenchanhayo?? Are you all right customer-nim?” I ask the poor guy with concern.

 

“I’m all right! Who is he? Yah! Why did you hit me? Do I even know you?” The customer-nim asked both me and Eunhyuk with confused.

 

Eunhyuk didn’t answer him but still glaring with anger.

 

My café is full of customers now, I have to grab their both wrists and drag them to my living room to have the better conversation without interrupting my other customers with awful scenes.

 

In the living room,

 

“Is he your lover?” Eunhyuks snorts, “Yah! How many times I have to say that I’m not a gay, I’ve met this guy, but it’s only for like ten minutes, and will you stop thinking that I have a lover? I don’t have any, and if I have one, it would be a she, not a he.”

 

This guy’s lover he said???? Can you believe that????

 

I’m a decent normal guy and straight as a ruler, tell me! What part of me that looks like a gay???? ( Guys! Donghae is asking you, whether he looks gay or not, so what do you think? xD )

 

There’s sigh and relieved craved on Eunhyuk’s face but on the other hand which shocked me is that my customer-him’s face turns into disappointment.

 

Omo! That’s odd! Wonder why??

 

“Really? You’re not a gay Donghae ssi? Well, that’s too bad.” He sighs again with disappointment.

 

Omo! What’s that supposed to mean??? “Please don’t say that you’re thinking the same way as this monkey face? Are you also thinking that I’m a gay customer-nim? Is it the way I dress? Because I don’t think the white patisier’s uniform in a gay’s appearance?” The customer-nim wets his lower lip, “It has nothing to do with the clothes, honestly, you look cute as a guy and uh~~ I think~~.” When he looks at me he stops his words in shocked. Good! Because I’m beginning to get furious.

 

“It’s enough you’ve ruined my life in Sapphire and now in here too? I’m sick of you coward face Choi Siwon!” Eunhyuk exclaimed.

 

“Mwo?? Yah!! I just don’t get it, how in the heck you know my name? And what did you just say? You’ve punched me and now you insult me with no reason, it it’s not because of Donghae ssi, I would’ve punch you, you scumbag!!!!”

 

“Oh! If you dare, you coward Umma boy!” Eunhyuk taunted.

 

“Umma what? Oh that’s it!” Siwon wakes up from the seat and Eunhyuk does the same.

 

And then, they fight.

 

“Yah! Stop it!” I grab my customer-nim’s arm and push Eunhyuk but I fail to separate them, I’ve been pushed backward instead, Oh gosh! The sound of their body’s being punches to each other are annoying and scary.

 

I try to break their fight again but another fail, Eunhyuk groans in anger when he moves swiftly to grab Siwon’s collar and punch him but blocked by Siwon’s arm.

 

Desperately I scream for Zhoumi looking for help, these two are stronger than me.

 

“Yes Donghae ssi!” Zhoumi answered.

 

“Help me to break them!”

 

Zhoumi hold Eunhyuks while I’m hugging tightly to Siwon’s huge body and at last we managed to separate them.

 

I’m tired.

 

“Eunhyuk, I’ve told you and you knew it too, you’re not in that Sapphire or whatever it is right now, you’re in Seoul, in here, in my café, I’m not the same Donghae as you know, also this Siwon too, he’s not the same person as you know too Eunhyuk.” Clearly, Eunhyuk is imagining me and this Siwon guy as a couple and maybe~ he’s jealous, maybe?????

 

I’m guessing that triangle Sapphire land love story is no joke after all.

 

“I’m confused here Donghae ssi! I just don’t know what my fault is, but it seems I came in the wrong time, if this guy is your employee, just fired him already, he’s no use for you, he’s just going to wreck you business in the future, that’s a rational suggestion for you Donghae ssi, good day!”

 

OMo! Not good! I’ve just lost a customer.

 

“No wait! Of course this is not your fault Siwon ssi, I’m going to pay for your hospital bill.” I almost beg the Siwon guy.

 

“Don’t worry Donghae ssi, I wish to come back other time, when he’s not here.” Then Siwon walks out.

 

“Don’t come back Umma boy!” Eunhyuk shouts back.

 

“YAH!!!!” I scream loudly to Eunhyuk.

 

 

Hours later,

 

.

.

.

 

After Siwon left and my café gets empty, I gathered the three in the living room.

 

“I’m not kidding, I can’t do business when him around my café, so you two better to decide to follow him or to stay here as my employees, because I don’t care anymore, he needs to walks out from my café this night, as in right now, I had enough of him!” I still need the two, Henry and Zhoumi to help me for paying my bills; they’re more competent than this monkey face.

 

The duo, Henry and Zhoumi of course, are looking at Eunhyuk in confused, seems looking for an answer, Gosh! Don’t they have their own opinion, why is it whenever they want to decide something they have to ask this monkey face first? He’s not their father for goodness!!!!

 

“General????” Henry calls Eunhyuk with worried sound.

 

“We leave tonight! I don’t want to look his face too.” What did he say? How dare he? I fed them, gave them clothes and roof for the stay? I even pay his hospital bill for the surgery too??? No gratitude at all????

 

INSOLENT!!!

 

“Then get out!” I hissed.

 

I was hoping he would apologize and self introspection, but I guess no hope for him.

 

“Actually, I uh~ I think this time this is your fault General~~!” Surprisingly that came from Zhoumi’s lips, everybody is looking at him with shocked, including me.

 

“Zhoumi?” Henry gasped in horror, “Oh! You think so?” Eunhyuk glared at Zhoumi.

 

“General, please! You know when we’re at the Sapphire, I’ve try to warn you before, Donghae never loves you, but you’re too blind to saw that,” Henry widens his eyes and cup his mouth with his both hands, trying not to scream as if what Zhoumi’s saying are the forbidden words.

 

I glanced to Eunhyuk in curious, his face turns into purple, wow scary, “and you ended up hurting yourself, and that’s breaking our heart, do you even know that? You fought the King? And almost got killed, for what? For nothing! Just face the fact that Donghae never loves you, he loves King Siwon, he’s married to the King and he’s the Queen of Sapphire now and this guy is not Donghae and that guy who looks like the King is not the real King too, so please General!”

 

Zhoumi takes the deep breath, “Maybe we ended up in here for a reason, for you to have the new life, far away from the Sapphire land, new life for you to start with, for the three of us.” Slightly Zhoumi raises his tone with anger but somehow I can feel the sadness in his words.

 

Eunhyuk doesn’t say a single word but to walk rush, purposely bang his shoulder against Zhoumi’s and stops on the doorway just to says, “Henry whether you come or not!” Then Eunhyuk opens the door roughly and walks out.

 

Clearly, I’m the reason for their quarrel, not only here, but in that Sapphire land they like to mention about.

 

I feel like making a huge mistake here, but I have no choice, this Eunhyuk is a stubborn guy.

 

“General!” Henry cries to follow, but stops to look at his boyfriend Zhoumi, Zhoumi is back facing Henry, standing still in silent, his face slowly reveals deep sadness, then he gets staggered awkwardly.

 

Omo! Such a breaking heart moment here, gosh! Zhoumi’s eyes are glimmering with tears, but he just stands still, gritting his teeth with painful.

 

I sigh.

 

I run towards the door, to the road, seeking for that pale skinny shape figure, I can see him walk in rush, heading to the left, but where is he going to? He doesn’t even know this road, this place, this world to be exact.

 

“EUNHYUK!!!!!” I scream his name.

 

 

To be continued,


 

Thank you for reading my story,

For you . . . for you . . . xD