Chapter 13 – Donghae or Hedgehog?

The Monkey & The Hedgehog

 

Here is the next chapter,

ENJOY it!!

 


 

It’s so damn embarrassing, the whole freaking day, I kept avoiding the skinny pale figure, the Zhoury couple’s master, the duo’s boss, their beloved General War, whatever his name is, yes, I’m avoiding Eunhyuk, it’s not that like we’re having a fight or sort of, but again, it was embarrassing moment when I cried like a baby in front of him, I’ve humiliated myself, goshh… What is wrong with me?

 

How come I got weak so easily in front of him? I even let the guy hugged me and even accepted another kiss from him, the Donghae!!! You just let the same gay guy kissed you for the ing third time, worse, this time you even let him did it and you seemed depressing willingly to let him soothe you with his bewildered affections?

 

This is a nightmare….!!

Man… Awkward is all I can think of,

 

So today, from early in the morning,

 

Whenever Eunhyuk made those gestures as if he wanted to speak with me or even trying to get close to me, I’ll find some weird excuses to walk further away, keeping my distance from him, made the odd U turn in each cross passed or sometimes pretending to gave Zhoumi or to Henry unnecessary works and that seems causing Zhoumi put his scowl face the whole day and I think he might have a huge grudge on me now.

 

When I told them to stop their works and to have their lunch today, purposely, I told them to close the café for like an hour for a break.

 

At last we meet, in the dining room, I mean in the same table, we eat together, actually this was kind of my idea, in each breakfast, lunch or dinner we do it together because I hate to eat alone and before, when these three weren’t around, I used to walk to halbae’s house just to have the lunch with him, but since these three live here I kind of neglected that grumpy old man, I think he will scold me when we meet.

 

“Ya Hedgehog!” I frowned, don’t know since when, how or why, but this pale guy has the sudden initiate to call me with that name, not that I hate the name, my friends call me that, it’s just that, I don’t know why I hate when he is the one who call me that?

 

“What is it monkey face?” I snorted, tch.. How about that?

 

“You’ve been avoiding me since this morning, did I do something wrong to you? Are you mad at me? If so, then just spill it out; don’t pretend as if I’m not existed in this tiny precious café of yours?” Eunhyuk kept gazing me with his rounded big eyes, they look teary in away and stabbing his steam broccoli on his plate with his fork violently, looks attempt to murder the poor green healthy food angrily.

 

The other duo practically staring at me while eating their food quietly, knowing their BIG GENERAL is in the bad mood state, tch.. It should be me whom has that look.

 

“Aiiishh.. Will you stop stabbing your food, just eat it normally and I’m not mad at you, I just----.” I sigh, how should I say this weird thing, “I just----- Yah! I’m much appreciated you were trying to soothe me, but why is it whenever you get too close to me, you often taking the advantage from me you ert monkey, Okay! The hug was cool! But the kiss? You kissed me, AGAIN????” I stated the last word loudly, yes, I’m the one who should be pissed right now.

 

“OOooooooOOOhhhhh….!!!!” Both Zhoumi and Henry are chanting the annoying sound and smirking in unison, okay maybe Henry is gasping.

 

“You two! SHUUUSSSssshhhhh….!!!” I gave the duo the death glared, they startled and pretend to gaze their food instead munching it.

 

“Guys tell me! Is the food taste that bad today? Why is it no one actually touch the single food? Hmmm??? Well if that’s the problem, do tell me, I might consider not going to cook and give any food for you from now on.” With that Henry eagerly grabs his bowl and loads it with the veggies and side-dishes.

 

Zhoumi does the same but before he does, he bumps Eunhyuk’s arm with his own, gesturing Eunhyuk to eat as well.

 

“Well, what are you waiting for?” I added.

 

“Hedgehog, I----,”

 

“And what’s with the sudden calling me that? You know I’d rather that nickname called by my Halbae and my best friends only.” This time, I might a bit harsh, it’s only a name, but I’m not in a good mood remember and besides that’s just blurted out from my lips, and the next minutes believe me, I already regret it.

 

“Uhmm… So we’re not your friends Donghae?” Henry stared me with his puppy eyes and pouted. Oh no! I like Henry, I really really like Henry, I can always count on this cute maknae whenever the other two lazy to work.

 

“NO… that’s not what I meant Henry, I----,”

 

“Oh yes, that’s exactly what you’re trying to tell us, NO… we’re not his friends Henry, we’re just his subordinates, don’t think and don’t hope too much from him, he’s not the same Donghae remember? You’ll get the disappointment in the end since we’re only his—his—what were you implying us? Employees? We’re nothing but the servants for him.” Eunhyuk cut my words.

 

“Is that true Donghae?” Henry whined.

“That’s not what I meant Henry, don’t listen to him!” I glared at Eunhyuk but patted Henry’s arm, Henry is sitting next to me.

 

“I like you Henry.” I sighed.

 

“WHAT???? Excuse me!! But Henry is mine!!” Zhoumi bursts out in anger and abruptly smacks the table.

 

“Ya! Calm down! Not that kind of like, you idiot, I like Henry, he is sort of my deongsaeng, my little brother, I wish I have a little brother like him…” I murmured.

 

“Oh—Okay! In that case---,” Zhoumi sits again, I roll my eyes.

 

“Jinjja? I’m your little brother? Is that mean, can I call you Hyung?” Henry beamed me excitingly, aww.. he’s too adorable, how can I say no to this chubby cheek little guy? “Of course Henry.” I blurted, Henry claps his hands merrily and back munching his food.

 

Suddenly, the pale guy stands up and leaves the dining room.

 

The heck!!!

 

“YAAAHHH…..Eat your food!” I yelped, but he’s already gone outside.

 

“What happened yesterday?” Zhoumi asked.

 

I sigh, “Nothing Zhoumi.”

 

“You know, General Eunhyuk is not a temper person, he was a very nice and calm person you’ll ever met, but since Donghae--not you of course-- entered his life, things have changed, General changed,” Zhoumi paused, “I’m worried about him, we are worried about him, I know this must be a bit odd to ask you Donghae ssi, but is there any how for you to treat him more gentler? I’m not saying I’m asking you to become the Lee Donghae we knew, but can’t you see? Each time he saw you, he still thinks about him and that still hurts him, but honestly, yesterday, from what I saw, he was worried about you.”

 

Well, this, I can’t deny, he was trying to be good to me and I was being a jerk, I sigh again, “You’re right Zhoumi, I’m sorry.”

 

“Not to me, you should tell that to him Donghae ssi!” I nodded, “—kaaayyy…!!”

 

And I’m going to.

 

 I neglected my bowl on the table which I never did in my entire life, just to walk out the dining room to seek for him.

 

I knocked on the door calling his name few times, “You there Eunhyuk?”

“What do you want?” Faint voice coming from the inside makes me stiffen, “Can I come in?”

“Yes.”

 

I walk in and I saw him sitting on the little sofa near the window.

This maybe a small space but I try to design the interior as decent as I could.

“I’m sorry.” I said.

 

He widens his eyes, gazed me, seems a bit shocked from my sudden words, then sighing.

 

“Me too Hedgehog, me too. Can I call you Hedgehog? I wish I won’t remember him that much, even by calling his name still affect me that much, I’m trying to forget about him, but you know, that’s hard to do so since you both are like twin, in flesh, and I just can’t help it whenever I get too close to you and--- I’m sorry I’ve kissed you Hedgedhog.” He sighed and pressing his nape with his long fingers, looks a bit depressed.

 

 “You must think I’m pathetic, right?” He chuckles sarcastically.

“No, I think I get it, not entirely understand it since I never fall in love before, but yeah! I guess I get what you mean.”

“What? You never fall in love before? Wow… That’s more pathetic than I am.” He smirked.

“MWO??” I yelp, “You know what? Just go die Eunhyuk!” I bark and walk out his room.

 

The seconds when I thought I’ll be able to understand him...???

 

Aiiiisshhh… MULLA!!!

 

 

To be continued,

 

Thank you for reading my boring fanfic guys,

Love you all,

For you  . . . for you . . . xD