Chapter 2 – Sapphire Kingdom

The Monkey & The Hedgehog

So I’m kind flip the Choi Won Il character to Choi Siwon, they both are Choi, right?

Ehehehe…

 

Here it goes,

Please do -- ENJOY!!!

 

 

***

 

This guy is so weird, he keeps calling my name, I’m pretty sure I don’t know this man or maybe I do know him, only I forgot.

Jamkkanman!!

Wait a minute!! Is he one of my café costumers?? Or maybe he is one of the ex-prisoners? Ah mulla! Mulla! Ah I don’t know, I don’t know.

Omo! Or maybe he is one of the people who know my past? I mean, I lost my memories when I was a child, right? I should go ask Halbae later, maybe he knows this strange guy, but I can’t leave the hospital now, because he doesn’t have any ID nor cell phone, no one can reach his relates and since I’m the one who took him here, I’m kind of responsible for him now, and hello!!! Why also the hospital bill too??? Ya, Jeongmal!! Aissh!! This is outrageous!! I sighed.

 

The nurses are having a hard time with him, so they drug him and now he’s a sleep, are they allowed doing that? I wonder!!

(Fishylook  : *waving my hand to Donghae* Oh!! No worries Donghae ahh… Eunhyuk’s going to be fine!!)

“What should I do with you? Hmm??” I look at his face while he’s sleeping.

He has dark raven disheveled hair, pale skin, pointy nose and also the pink pouty lips. And Oh! When he was awake just now, he has this rounded big doe eyes, like a doll.

 

You know, he looks girly in this short distance, but he has this huge strength, I can feel it when he grabbed and hugged me tightly just then, I suffocated and almost can’t breathe.

 

Sheeshh!!! What are you made of, man??

 

***

 

I just arrived at the airport.

 

Where’s my sister, Wonyi? She said she would pick me up.

But where is she? That little devil? I’ve been wandering around the airport for 15 minutes now. Ah there you are!! I remove my sunglasses, “Won yi!” I call her.

 

“Siwon Hyung!” She screams; runs towards me; jumps on me and hugs me tightly.

 

Don’t get too surprised when Wonyi as a “She” would call me “Hyung” instead of “Oppa”, you see, she’s trying to act like my little brother rather than the little sister, long story for that one, I’m not going to spoil the story behind of it tough, because for right now I have to go home first to get some rest.

 

And tomorrow I have to go to Saint Honoré, I sighed.

 

I don’t like my step father either, lucky me, he’s the patissier of the Saint Honoré which sort of the family bakery business, haha… whaddaya know?? Surprised!!!!! Hufftt!!

 

Arrived at my apartment,

 

Ahh. . .!! Home Sweet Home!! Thank goodness I arrived a day sooner, so I could have a better rest without mom’s annoyance, my mom always such a bothersome.

I flopped to the couch, resting my stiff muscles, sure was a long flight from America to Seoul, my and my hips are aching; Wonyi walks to the couch and sits next to me.

 

“Hyung! Welcome home!” She chirped; I grinned and pat Wonyi’s head; honestly, she’s such a sweet girl if you get to know her; feels like patting a pet.

“Are you going to Saint Honoré, Hyung?” She asked me with this high rude tone, don’t be surprised, she always speaks this way and I’m already used to it.

 

“What? Do I have a choice?” Wonyi pouted. “You don’t sound like to go there.” And she rolls her eyes in bored.“Obviously, you know why, Wonyi.”

 

“Tsk! Just go hit the shower already, you stink!!!” Wonyi pushes me to my bedroom.

 

So much I hate it; I still have to go Saint Honoré tomorrow.

 

 

***

 

“Ne! Halbae, something is happening, I’m not at the café right now. Me??? I’m in the hospital, no no no, it’s not me, don’t worry! I’ll explain it later, okay. Ah!! Geureomyo…!! Ah! Of course, I’m not lying, I’m fine. Ne! Ne! Ne! Arrasseo!! Yes, I understand!! Hmm!! Bye!” Halbae is my grandfather. Well, not exactly my grandfather.

You see, he kind of adopted me who lost the memories and raise me like his own grandson, he’s also the patissier. Just now, He came to my café and found no one was inside, so he dialed me. I sighed, I have left my café for like hours now; I don’t know if I have a customer or not.

Ugh!! This odd guy is totally taken my time and my money too.

 

Should I just leave him here?

Omo! He’s awake.

“Yah! Gwaenchanha? Are your okay?” I asked him.

“Donghae!” He murmured my name, again.

 

“Look! I’m pretty sure I don’t know who you are, but it looks like you know who I am, so let’s just stick with that, but please, you need to behave and co-operated with the nurses and the doctor, or else your wound won’t get heal.” I pointed at his bandaged stomach.

 

He groaned in pain and shifted to sit; he his bandaged stomach and glanced at me, “I’m fine.” He murmured and then wakes from the bed, then once again he pull off his infusion needle.

 

Wow! This guy is totally nuts.

 

“I need to leave; I have to go back to Sapphire.” He said. “Errr  . . . excuse me, uhm. . .where to? Sapphire? Ruby??? What’s that? Oh! I get it!! Is that your home’s address? Is there where you live??”

 

“My country, I’m from Sapphire Kingdom.” Kingdom he said? Omo!! He’s a wacko!!! My goodness, Donghae, you just saved a mental disorder patient.

 

***

 

“Our handsome Siwonieee, why didn’t you say you’re going back at home a day sooner? Hmmmm?? How can you do this to your mom? Making me feel anxious and worried like this??” Ugh!! Mom keeps whining and nagging me since this morning, while Wonyi giggles behind her back, “Mom, please!! Would you stop already!! This is embarrassing.” Seriously, when will my mom get the idea that I’ma grown up man now?

 

Today, there’s an announcement to appoint me as the new executive-manager of Saint Honoré.

The patissiers, the staffs and all of the employees are gathering around like those ants circling the melted candy waiting for me to cut the cake, you know, I’d prefer to say “Chop the Cake!!!” since I don’t eat this thing, well, there’s a reason behind of it though.

So I do it with half-hearted because my mom makes it worse by cheerleading beside me by calling me “my handsome boy, my lovely baby boy has grown up into a big boy, our new handsome manager, bla bla bla over and over, urrrgghhh!!

And don’t forget I hate my step father-the chief pattisier also the president of Saint Honoré which now is grinning like an idiot, oh! I know he’s faking the smile when he told me to chop the cake. See!! “Chop the Cake” sounds more relevant.

 

After the boring announcement and my short speech, I walk into my office, sit, doing nothing.

 

You know, before I came back to Seoul, I have promised to myself that I will take over and run our family bakery business with fully hearted, minus my step father of course, but I can’t get rid of that prick since my mom falls for him ridiculously deep, I’ll get my chance, someday.

Man!! How I hate to see his face, I still can’t figure as to why my mom would fall for someone like him?? I guess love is mystery for me, or more like love is a bizarre thing.

I think I want to go out for a while, I need some fresh air, this place may looks like one of the best bakery in Seoul, but the air I breathe inside is stink and suffocating.

 

I grab my car key, half running to the parking lot, and then I drive my car.

 

I sigh, now even the traffic light seems really annoying to me, I guess I have a bad mood today, Why is it so long to just go green??? I tap the steering impatiently.

 

Ah-hah green!! I step the gas pedal but rushing back to step the brake, !! Even the sounds of the tires are aching my ears, I almost bump my head to the steering, what the heck!! I look to the front, Sheesshh!!! Hey old man, you almost get hit by my car, didn’t you see the green light??

 

I step out the car and run into him.

 

“Aigoo…! I almost hit by your car, be careful of the way you drive you stupid young man!!” He grumbled while patting his dirty pants.

“Aisshhh Jinjjaaa…!! Yah! Old man, it’s totally your fault, how could you not see the green light??”

 

“Omo! Omo! Young people these days really don’t have manners at all; I’m in the middle of walking, so tell me!! How am I supposed to know it’s already green, you’re the one should look carefully at the road!!”

“Aissshhh!! Jeongmal!! Oh my!! Really such annoying old man, Ah! Mulla! Ah! I don’t know, you seems fine to me.” I don’t want to deal with him, so I walk back to my car.

 

“Wait!! At least you have to apologize to me!” He screams at me while grabbing my suit. “Omo! Hey grandpa, you looks just fine to me and okay I admitted I was wrong, but you were too, so I think apologize won’t be a necessary.” He’s taking my nerves now.

 

“Neon, neon!! You!! you!! Unmannered-” I don’t want to hear anything from him anymore, so I open the door and get inside the car, switch on the music loudly, Hah!! No more buzzing sounds, better!

 

I glance to the rearview mirror, he’s still pointing and yelling, Hmmmpphh!!! Like I care.

 

 

 

To be continued,

 

Thank you for the awaits and the subbies too, but would be awesome if you read the story as well ahahaha.... that's all i need to know,

you guys are Daebak!!!

 

For you . . . for you . . . xD