Chapter 5 – Not the same Donghae

The Monkey & The Hedgehog

Hello guys,

No comment,

ENJOY!


 

 

Hmmm!!

Why do I feel so sleepy?

How long I’ve been sleeping? I feel sore.

Omo! Where am I now?

 

This is not in that almost heaven room anymore, how come I didn’t know I’ve been dragged into this strange place? Even stranger than that all white place I’ve been into?

But, at least this place smells softly nice, I feel relax in a way, this place is like a bedroom, a tiny square bedroom and I’m lying on the comfortable bed.

 

I wake from the bed and gaze to everywhere, on the wall hanging things, for such paintings, but they look so real, unbelievable colorful, mostly carved with Donghae’s face, with different kind of fashion, strange clothes, yet so lively as if they can talk to you with the look; I see a watch, but rather than standing on the ground, it’s actually hanging on the wall, has a small slim size but surprisingly it’s ticking without the huge mechanic attached with it as we know; I see other landscape as well, they look so real, almost creepy, I would say, yet beauty at the same time.

 

There’s a table and sort of a dark brown sofa for one person seat only which looks comfort and there are papers, books in shelves, looks perfectly in the places along with the writing tools, maybe those are painting tools?

 

Wonder, I am still not in my land, am I? Where the hell is this? This this- unknown land?

 

There is a door, so I twist the knob, it opens and I find a short corridor which leading me to a narrow wooden stairs, so I descend it, I hear noises from the lower floor.

 

I walk to the noises and I find there are figures of a young and an old fellows seems having a quarrel, not noticing me walking closer to them in silent.

 

“Here! Let me do it Halbae!” The young one whine, “No, forget it! I can take care of myself.” The old one snaps.

 

“Tsk! Why such stubborn Halbae~?”

 

“Hello! Pardon me!” I interrupt.

 

The young fellow who turns out to be Donghae turns to me and startles, “Omo! You’re awake now?” He asks.

 

“Would you mind to tell me where is this? I believe I was located in all white chamber before and all of sudden, I woke up in another weirder place? Here?” I am very sure now that this Donghae is different than the Donghae whom I know; who lives in Sapphire, the question is, how in the hell that there are two people with no connection looks like the twin.

 

“Nugunya~? Who is that pale kid?” Asks the old man who with the stern husky voice, I bow deeply to greet the old man who looks younger than my beloved grandfather, if he still alive, rest his soul!

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! How are you Ajussi?”

 

“Ah! Ne! Yes! I’m fine, who is this?” Still the old man asking Donghae.

 

Actually, I am not really use to call this stranger Donghae with Donghae, I know I sound ridicule, I mean, they may have the same name, yet I don’t feel he’s the same person as I know.

 

“He’s the stranger I’ve told you about on the phone, I found him wounded and then I took him to the hospital, remember?” Says Donghae to the old man.

 

“Yah! Im~ma! Why you save stranger like you’re saving the wild cats?” The old man is going to smack Donghae on the head but since he is still sitting so he gets the shoulder instead. “He’s wounded you say? Then you’re supposed to report to the nearest officer, you don’t know this guy, he’s probably a fugitive.”

 

“HALBAE~ Why so rude to stranger? That customer-nim maybe almost hit you, but this guy you shouldn’t accuse before know him well, and why you always hit me? It hurts, you know? Aissshh!! Jinjja!” Donghae looks so cute when he frown and pouting like that.

 

I still in love with him, isn’t it? And I keep running away from my feeling, though I know this man isn’t truly him, pity.

 

Of all people who can save me, I ended up saved by the man who has the same look only the different hair color and not same posture; the Donghae I know has the dark raven hair while he has the brunette one.

 

I chuckle, causing the both lay their gaze on me.

 

Later,

 

Truly I’ve receive a nice hospitality, sitting and eating the porridge which Donghae cooked for me, I sigh. He seems to know my burden, asking me in curious, “ What is it? Taste bad?” I shake my head saying no and smile.

 

“Thank you Donghae ssi!” I add it with bitter gulp, knowing I’m not facing the same person whom I crave and mourn for love.

 

“I still don’t know how do you know me?” He rests his chin onto the table cutely, I just smile to him.

 

“Ya im-ma! I’m going home now, just make sure to call the officer, I don’t trust this skinny guy.” The old man scoffs going to leave, so I stand up and bow to him again saying goodbye, the old man seems taken aback and coughs a bit, but walks leaving us behind.

 

This must be the kitchen and the dining room, so small, but comfort in away.

 

And this house has the never end delicious smell like the cookies, cakes and sweets, I sniff around when I’m still eating, even my porridge seems to be sweets as sugar, though I know my tongue are bitter for I am still sick, wounded.

 

He chuckles, the stranger Donghae is, I look at him in confuse, he says, “you know, you look like a monkey when you sniff around like that, oh I’m so sorry, I just, ahaha. . . I don’t know, No offense please!”

 

I give him my grin, my gum smile, he chokes a bit in respond, don’t know why, but suddenly slowly his cheeks blooming in red, I almost laugh to that, he is shy right now, “Well, people in my land, my friends to be exact, they call me a monkey, but I’d rather you call me by Eunhyuk, Lee Eunhyuk instead.”

 

“Eun~hyuk~ ssi.” He spells like a kid, still looks shy.

 

Oh how I miss those beautiful rosy thin lips that curves smiling just for me, but my heart sank to know that this guy who’s sitting in front of me isn’t the same one, the same person whom I miss the most.

 

Yet, I just couldn’t hold my longing anymore, so I stand and walk closer, grab his chin up and place my lips onto his rosy pair, “Mmmhhmm…!” Sweet, delicate, moist, but somehow different.

 

I can’t figure why.

 


 

Oh boy!

 

What was that?

I pushed him, that Eunhyuk guy roughly to the ground, he groaned in pain, I know he still in injury but that was harassing, suits him right!!!

 

So I walk out and murmured, “I need to take the shower." to myself because I don't want to talk to him.

 

In front of the mirror I look to my reflect body, when I feel this tense I just need to spell my mantra,

 

“Gounjeombakiphureunbujeonnabi, mosigeumjaranamsaengiiphbeolle, seoeotbeollesalinamjakmaebsibeol,  eorideungsalimongtukmaebsibeol

( Maculinea teleius, aspidomorpha transparipennis, rhyssa persuasoria, homotropus tarsatorius).”

 

Then I let out the deep sigh.

 

I walk to the shower and wetting my body with the warm water, the memory of those warm pouty lips that abuse my lips keep playing in my mind.

GaaAAhhh!!

Why did he have to kiss me? He did said that I am someone lover, or so it seems, to this Simon or whatever his name is, but how come he kissed me?

 

Aisssh!! Is he in love with the guy who has the same look with me? Is that it?

 

NO~!

 

Why the water is is getting cold? I turn it into warm, didn’t I?

And now I’m switching it off because I feel it begin to drenching all over, Yah! I’ve close it, haven’t I?

 

I glance above me and OMo! OMo! OMo!

Yah!!!!!

What the hell is that?

I widen my eyes in horror.

 

My ceiling is gone, replace with like some sort of worm hole along with the minor whirlwinds and then from it the water pouring drastically almost making me sink, then I feel the hands touching me everywhere, pushing my face, then sliding to my chest and landed on my crotch.

 

“MWOYAAAAA!!!!” I squeal in panic and drink the water unwillingly.

 

Suddenly no more water and no more wind, I get my ceiling back but someone is on top of me and I think he is because when I try to grab something to push that stranger to the side I accidentally squishing something rounded, squishy and springy.

 

I uhm~ uh~ squishing~ someone's ????

 

I think!

 

 

To be continued,

 


Read my other fanfics guys,

I hope I’m not boring you, that’s all I need to know

Thank you for reading,

For you . . . for you . . . xD