Chapter 1 – White Heaven

The Monkey & The Hedgehog

Warning!

English isn’t my native language.

Some of you, may already read this chapter, but i just add few things in it!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fishylook : So, in this fanfic, I, as the writer proudly, will narrate the story as well.

Eunhyuk : I’m sorry, why would we need you anyway??

Fishylook : Hey, it’s for them who don’t read my first story, okay, so they would understand this fanfic.

Eunhyuk  : Your first fanfic is a disaster and you shouldn’t be proud of it, you ruined my image and now you want to show on my Eunhae story too?? Shoo!! Go away!!! *throwing beans at me*

Fishylook : Yah!! Jinjja Eunhyuk ahh!!

Eunhyuk : That’s Eunhyuk ssi for you.

Donghae : Can we just go on with the fanfic?

Fishylook & Eunhyuk : Oh yeah! Sorry Donghae.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here it goes,

Tic tic tic . . .typing . . .

 

***

 

Donghae is the Patissier,

The Pastry Chef of the Panda Café, so he’s really good at making cakes, breads, desserts, cookies, you just name the yum yum things and he will put a little magic and voila, the delicious pastries will be created.

 

Today, is a verrrrryyyyyy bright day and he’s about to go to pee,

 

Donghae : Err . . . Do you really have to say "to go to pee?" You’re not so much as the narrator, now, are you? Fishylook writer??????

Eunhyuk : Hmmmpphh. . . .Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .!!!!

Fishylook : T________T

 

OOoooohhh. . .!!

I need to go to the bathroom.

 

So, I open the closet and let my little thingy does the job, when I realize I hear someone groaned in pain??? Wait! Someone is inside my bathroom too? How so?

Omo! Omo!

I zipped my zipper and I look at to where the sound came from, which is from the shower.  Wow!! !! Someone is inside the shower and he lies down on the floor, lifeless.

 

He’s bleeding and the bloods came from his stomach which been stabbed by a knife.

No more sound after that, he’s unconscious now.

Is he dead? Oh no! Please don’t let him die at my café.

I lean closer and put my head on his chest, but I still can hear his heart beats slowly.

He’s alive.

 

Who is he?

A thief?

A convicted that ran away?

 

I need to call 119.

 

***

 

I open my eyes lazily and gulped in pain.

I’m lying on the bed for sure, a comfortable one.

But, where am I?

Why everything is in white? Am I dead? Is this the heaven? Well, they say heaven looks white in all places.

I hear few people talking, not so sure what are they murmuring, but everything is in white. Including the people who are talking right now, they are all wearing the white clothes, weird white clothes.

 

Whether they are all angels, I wonder?

 

“Well, the critical period has passed and he only needs to get some rest for the next few weeks. Nurse Park, make sure to check on his blood pressure and the body temperature as well.” There are two women and a man who wears all in white and I need to ask them where am I, but I feel all my body still numb, I can’t move at all and my sight is still blurry.

Then, they all leave, leaving me alone in this white dazzling room.

I look around the room which all in white, wondering, but still can’t figure out as to where I am??

This is so odd.

Where the is this place anyway??

 

All I can remember is when that moron prince Changmin threw that poisoned dagger and I got stabbed at my stomach, then I fell from the highest waterfall to the river.

 

The door suddenly opens and someone walks towards me.

 

This person also wears the weird white clothes only this one a bit different from the other man and the women who just left, I can’t have a better look to this person’s face because my sight still blurred.

 

“Are you feeling better?” He asked. I think I’ve heard this sweet sound before.

“Who are you? You don’t have any ID, phone and you’ve been stabbed with a knife which been poisoned? Dang!! That is so strange man, do you know that? I mean who would stab people with the poisoned knife these days; I mean, someone must be really hates you a lot, are you a mafia? And how did you ended up at my bathroom anyway?” This man talks a lot, I rephrased, and his voice isn’t sweet at all.

 

I try to massage my temple, but I’m seeing a very weird thing stings to my vein, I frowned.

 

“Where is this place?” I asked him confusedly.

“Duh!! Hospital, I guess you still haven’t gained your consciousness, mister X.”  He answered.

“Hospital? What is Hospital? And what the is this thing?” I grab the thing that pierces to my vein and I pull it off. ! It’s ing hurt. The blood’s draining my hand.

“Wow! Dude, you shouldn’t do that! I’m going to call the doctor, you’re crazy, man!!!!” I grab his wrist and pull him closer, I have to go back to find that bastard Changmin and I need this man to help me out from this completely strange place.

 

But when his face closer to mine, I widen my eyes in shocked, “Donghae!” I call him. The man who talks a lot is Donghae.

 

“Donghae!” I call him once again and I hug him tightly.

 

“Wow! How do you know my name? Are you a psychic?” He asked.

 

The way Donghae speaks is totally different, and to me, he looks a bit older and Omo! Am I grabbing his muscles?? Donghae has muscles??? As far as I know he’s tiny and looks girly, this Donghae looks tough, but the girly face still left though.

 

“Would you mind to let me go now?” He forces parted our body. I sit, he looks at me confusedly.

 

“Donghae!” I keep calling him.

 

“Dude! You’re so weird, man. I don’t know how you know my name, but obviously I don’t know who you are, maybe your friend has the same name or the same look with mine, I dunno, but I think you recognize the wrong person.”

 

“I don’t think I recognize the wrong person. You’re Donghae right?” He nodded. “So much I hate to say this, but, you’re Siwon’s lover.” I hate to spell Siwon’s name with my mouth, I feel gross.

“Err. . . Excuse me??? Who’s this Siwon? Sounds like a he to me? Siwon’s lover. Wow! Hang On! You’re absolutely got the wrong person man, I’m not gay.”

 

“What is gay? You’re the King’s lover.” You know what, I think I should believe what he said, because this is not the same Donghae, absolutely not, just look at the way he speaks, the size of that muscles, his weird white clothes and he’s at this weird white place too.

 

Maybe, just maybe I’m not even at Sapphire right now.

 

He presses this little square thing that close to the bed with his thumb and few minutes later the women with the white clothes arrived.

 

Or maybe this is heaven????

 

 

To be continued. . .

 

You know, honestly, I'm still no good with manage chapter thing and

 

I hope you like this chapter,

thank you for reading,

for you . . . for you . . . xD