Chapter 4 – Zhoumi and Henry

The Monkey & The Hedgehog

Hello~!

See new subscribers there, thank you guys  ^^

I just hope you will like this fanfic

The story will be in slow motion, so please be patient with it mmkaayy~~!

Ahaha. . . *wink*

 

ENJOY!!

 


 

If we take the south way through the high road, miles away from the General War residence, lays Zhoumi’s house. Zhoumi is the second trustworthy man of General War Lee Eunhyuk, after Henry, Henry is the first.

 

But mentioning the number first or the second trusted and is only spelled out by those people who don’t really know their true relationships, they, Zhoumi and Henry of course, had a very special connection with their General war rather than just the relation between the General to his subordinates.

 

Zhoumi and Henry are lovers, a pair, inseparable duo, whatever you call them, wherever Zhoumi is, there is always Henry, and so the vice versa.

 

Their favorite General, never considered the these duo only as his loyal servants or his personal guards, because beyond that all, the General treats them like his friends, his companions, his comrades through the happiness, the sadness or even in the wars circumstances, where lives only as thin as the paper and brotherhood seems the only reasonable and trusted answer for the safety of each live.

 

Zhoumi and Henry, the first and the second best soldiers of General war, or so they said, have decided days ago, to give Lee Teuk, the Queen’s brother, for a visit, since the last word they received from their Great General is to protect the Queen and also his family, on Queen’s behalf.

 

But there are none war or sort of on this calm and prosperous land of Kingdom Sapphire, so instead they come to protect the Queen’s relatives who happen to be their friends too, from these whatsoever harmful situation, Zhoumi and Henry will give the now part of the royal family, for a proper friendly visit and decided to have a vacation along with it.

 

After they reach this particular lake inside the woods which has the waterfall in the middle of, they decided to take a break after the long journey from their homeland.

 

And so,

They let their horses to have a rest, let out a deep sigh in relief, filling their lung by inhale the woods clean air, clearing their throat with the mountain’s sweet water, waiting their body to be fit again for the next journey while enjoying the view, listening to the birds singing constantly for its still in the daylight.

 

They don’t need to rush for they don’t have to.

 

From this here on,

 

They know, that the pathway to the village they attend to visit won’t be far away anymore, because they’ve been there before, twice, back and forward, months ago, regards some problems and issues that occurred between their General war versus the King of Sapphire.

 

Zhoumi and Henry were on their General side at the time, of course.

But, it was part of the past now, things are more likely calm now, no more those conflicts or fights for their General decided to left and to retreated because even by winning the useless quarrel against the King, the phenomenal General still unable to win the prize, which is the now Queen of Sapphire, Lee Donghae.

 

“You know Zhoumi, this was the place where the King found the Queen.” Henry is sitting on one of the big rock near the lake, pointing with this forefinger to the waterfall while talking to Zhoumi.

 

“Yeah~! Hmm. . .Heard about that from the General too.” Zhoumi replies shortly.

 

Henry lets out a deep sighs and murmuring, “I miss our General, Zhoumi, it’s too painful to him, for he can’t have the Queen into his arms, General was deeply in love with the Queen, but Oh well, too bad the Queen didn’t feel the same way, for he is too blind to see our General’s kindness and his true love and chose the King instead, I mean, how awful is that? Poor our General, after so many things he had done for the Queen.”

 

“Henry, we had promised to the General, that this topic will be our history and we will not discuss about it anymore, remember?” Zhoumi says and replied by Henry with the nods as an agreement.

 

“Hmm, yeah~!” Henry sighs sluggishly, seems not really satisfied with his own answer. “But it’s already been months now Zhoumi, and General Eunhyuk had promised to write us the letter about his journey, but none ever came to our house, where is he now, I wonder?”

 

“I just want to know, how is he? Is he all right now? Is he getting fat? But that’s unlikely will happen though, since he never gets fat although how much things he ate, he just won’t get fat, one thing I’m jealous with. I hope he won’t get thinner, cause that will break my heart, he deserves better than this Zhoumi, way better than taking the journey by his own self, alone, exploring the mysterious world out there, who knows what kind of dangerous he will meet while seeking for nothing? Sounds running away from the reality I would say.” Henry starts to sobs, burying his face into his palms.

 

“Oh~! Please~ ! Don’t say that Henry! Come on~! I would say he is happy right now, and he might be in the middle of a great adventure somewhere, that he is having fun, instead of feeling sad watching the King and the Queen bound in to the marriage.”

 

Henry sighs and wipes his slight tears, gulping, “you know, you may be right, it’s just that, I feel sad whenever thinking how he loves the Queen that much, he even made us to promise to protect him before he left us when he should be worried about his own self.”

 

“Enough with the mourn thing, Henry. I think I’m going to swim for a moment, the water looks really tempting.” Zhoumi’s eyes are glimmering with excitement when he strips his clothes leaving him nothing but the underwear.

 

“Are you even listening to me?” Henry groans frustrated.

“Oh yes baby, but I think our magnificent General Eunhyuk won’t let us mourn for him everyday like what you are doing right now, so please just stop! You will make him sounded like he is already dead.” Henry gasps when Zhoumi said the last word.

 

“Come get inside the water with me!” Zhoumi screams, hoping his words will reach Henry’s ears because he’s already drowning himself into the deep cold clear water.

 

“Baby~ Come here~!” Zhoumi whines.

 

Suddenly,

 

There is a dazzling light beneath the water that illuminates a certain areas and out of curiosity, Zhoumi swims over, closer to the place and buries his face into the water to have a better look.

 

What a strange yet amazing phenomenon that occurs which makes Zhoumi taken aback but still watching with awe look, “uh~ Henry~,” but Henry doesn’t answer him nor look at Zhoumi, “honey~, baby~”

 

“What is it? I don’t want to swim right now Zhoumi, I’ll be just waiting here till you finish swimming.”

 

“Uhm. . . no~ I think you should see this!” Zhoumi is still staring to the light which now even more radiant then before; Henry sighs and asks lazily, “What is it that you’re seeing Zhoumi? I won’t fall for the trick, I said I don’t want to swim.”

 

“No~ you don’t get it, I think I saw a vision in this light.” Zhoumi is watching still in amazement, “Okay, now it’s getting clear, the vision I mean.” Henry is kind of annoyed, but glances at Zhoumi in the end, “Oh wow! What’s that light?”

 

“Yeah~! Omo~! WOW~~, not just any light!” Zhoumi widens his eyes and slowly unknowingly gives his weird smirk, “the vision is a human, a man, errr~ and~ he~ is ."

 

“Yah! ert!” Henry shouts, “No~ I’m serious baby, he’s uh~, the man I mean, he is our Queen, Lee Donghae, I’m literally watching the Queen Lee Donghae right now, Henry.”

 

“I never knew that you had a thing with our Queen ZHOUMI~~!” Henry screams loudly.

 

“But baby, I’m saying the tru~th~~ HUu~WUAAaaAAHHH..hhhhHHHhh~~~!!" Zhoumi shrieks eerily.

 

Henry shocked when a whirlpool suddenly appears out of nowhere and swallowing anything that comes near the light including his lover, spontaneously, knowing his lover is in danger, Henry rushes jump to the lake and swims closer to the spot, hoping would able to pull out his lover out of the whirlpool, but too bad, the whirlpool is getting wider and the strong winds that appeared with it, mercilessly everything that comes closer, and Henry’s tiny body forcibly is being pull into the hole in the middle of the whirlpool.

 

Minutes later after the two disappear into the water, the whirlpool slowly faded away and the calm water replacing it again.

 

Poor the horses, for they have been abandoned by their masters.

 


To be continued,

 

Oh~ I don’t know about the lousy words I used in this chapter,

I just hope you understand my story, ahaha. . .

Anyway, might be a little bit confusing to those who didn’t read my first fanfic,

the connection between this chapter with the last,

but you’ll get to know it in the end.

 

Thank you for reading,

For you . . . for you . . . xD