Chapter 6 – Meeting with the old friends

The Monkey & The Hedgehog

So I just hope you guys would like the previous story

Here is the next chapter,

Honestly, I think I’m kind of lack on this chapter,

I’ve tried so hard to remember the lines but some of it already forgotten,

Mianhae chingudeul *sigh in depress*

But still I hope you enjoy this,

 


 

“Gounjeombakiphureunbujeonnabi, mosigeumjaranamsaengiiphbeolle, seoeotbeollesalinamjakmaebsibeol,  eorideungsalimongtukmaebsibeol

( Maculinea teleius, aspidomorpha transparipennis, rhyssa persuasoria, homotropus tarsatorius).”

 

I repeated those words inside my mind right now.

That’s my soothing words, because I am shocked and terrified.

 

Do I need to call 119?

 

Do I need to call my plumber?

 

Or Do I need to check on psychiatry now?

 

Because strange events and hallucinations keep happening in my life,

 

The pale guy named Eunhyuk whom almost vanished into the air at the hospital yesterday, along with this strange phenomenon that just happened to my bathroom where suddenly the two men, yes, they’re two of them, out of nowhere fell from the worm hole ceiling above my shower.

 

One of them is ; he squealed and complained after realizing he had lost his underpants when they were whirling inside that universe gate that according to him the fabric seems to disappear into nowhere and that’s why he’s totally . Then again, what he was doing with just underpants wrapping his body? While the other guy is complete with his clothes.

 

At any rate, these all completed my worrisome of too much watching supernatural movies because now they sort of printed alive into my life.

 

Welcome to my strange life ahahaha. . . hmm . . . I think I want to cry.

 

The tweedledee and the tweedledum are sitting on the floor facing the pale guy Eunhyuk who sits on the dining room’s chair while me standing stiffly at the corner of my kitchen watching and listening their weird conversation in silent.

 

Acting smart to not make stupid noises because I’m out of numbers here, I just hope they’re not the thieves or convicts. Oh gosh!!!

 

“General, we were so~ worried like hell, what’s that bandages all about? Where did you get that wound? Now I know why you didn’t write us the letter when you said you would, Omona!! And where the hell is this place anyway??” One from the two who fell from the ceiling who has the chubby cheeks and looks younger from all of them puts on the terrified look and starting the conversation with whining sound like the little kid to his parent.

 

But honestly, the younger guy looks really cute and normally cute guy is not a criminal, why I’m very sure? Because I said so.

 

“He worried, me not, I just thought you’re having a great adventure General.” Says the other guy whom strangely kind of look familiar to me, uhm~ have I met him before, I wonder? But no, I don’t think I remember any person who came out from the worm hole.

 

No wait!!!

 

Come to think, he looks like the guy who just came to my café about an hour ago, that tall customer-nim, what was his name again? Simon or something, they almost like brothers, are they related to each other?

 

And recalling the same name Simon or something, I remember the pale guy once told me I have a lover who has the same name, if I have a lover then why he kissed me, am in the middle of triangle love story here?

 

He’s a good kisser though, that pale guy, his pouty lips are~tasty, no wait! That came out wrong, it was absurd, yes, it was totally absurd, totally and I’m not a gay.

 

I’m not gay.

I’m not gay.

I’m not gay.

 

Why I suddenly remember the kiss? Aissshh!! Donghae you’re phabo! You’re stupid!

 

“But yeah, turns out Henry were right after all, what happen to your stomach, General?” Ask the taller guy who looks like my customer-nim, who’s half- now. He’s the one who fell on top of me, whom his I uh~ accidentally squished, then after, he stole my towel and wrapped in hurried.

 

“This? Hmmphh!!” The pale guy Eunhyuk, gritted his teeth in furious gazing his own wounded stomach, “It was Changmin! That coward prince of Cassiopeia, he throw the poisoned dagger at me and I got stabbed and ridiculously poisoned by it, I guess I was unconscious when I fell from the waterfall cliff into the river, but strangely when I woke up, I ended up in this weird land. Urrrghhh. . .!! I swear to myself, when I get the chance to go back, first thing on my list is to slit his throat with my own dagger.” Eunhyuk snorts in disgust look.

 

And tell me, he didn’t just said slit someone throat, did he?

 

Was he serious? He looks serious to me, I gulp in horrid, Oh my!! They’re not the thieves but killers, maybe serial killers.

 

THEY’RE KILLERS?????

 

I HAVE KILLERS IN MY CAFÉ!!!!!

 

“What? That prince? What did I told you Zhoumi? We supposed to went back and protected the General, but what did you said to me? Oh relax~ honey, he’s going to be fine, don’t you worry too much Henry~” The younger glared to his friend who’s half- and now averting his eyes.

 

“And you Sire,” the younger pauses, turning back to Eunhyuk guy, “you should’ve let us guard you from the distance until we feel you’re fully save, you were so stubborn, ugh!!! And God I hate that prince!” The younger screams depress, “but thanks goodness you’re all right now.” Then he starts to sob.

 

Sire? General? Prince?

 

I still couldn’t digest the weird situation in my own dining room, inside my café, this is a café right? Not some sort of theatre because this is like I’m watching a play live in my dining room, the 18th century play and a lousy one.

 

“Oh! Zhoumi, Henry, I would love to introduce you to him by the way, my savior, Donghae.” The pale guy pointing his index finger to me and now all of the sudden they all facing me, please pretend I’m not here! Guys, you were doing fine having the nice conversation over there without me.

 

I grin and gulp in worried, “Uhm~ hello~!! Ahahah . . .” I waved my hand awkwardly to look friendly as much I could.            

 

“Henry, Didn’t I told you before about I had a vision of Queen Lee Donghae in that river?” Asked the half- guy, twitching his eyebrows.

 

“Yes, now I believe what you’re saying Zhoumi.” The younger guy, who named Henry, is nodding in approval.

 

So the taller guy is Zhoumi and again by their gestures, two more people seem to know me.

 

They were talking about General and Prince and just now this Zhoumi guy called me by Queen Lee Donghae? I mean, he enunciates it with clearly. Queen~!

 

As far as I know, there is none queen coming from men? Unless the person they familiar with is a female? But I doubt my name sounded like female’s name.

 

This is so nerves-wrecking!!!

 

“Queen you said? So he’s the Queen now Zhoumi? Donghae is?” Asked the Eunhyuk guy.

 

“Uhm…, I’m afraid so, General. You see, after you left, the King, I mean Siwon married Donghae and uh~ appointed him to become the Queen replacing Queen Yuri, actually I’ve heard from the rumor that it was kind of Queen Yuri’s idea though.” After being told by Zhoumi, Eunhyuk puts on the scowl face in an instance, looks sorrowing into his own world makes me kind of taken aback for I can seems to know his burden or pain maybe????

 

“But uhm~ who is this man? Is he our Queen? I mean is he Donghae? Why is he here with the strange clothes?” Henry tilts his head cutely looking at me in question look.

 

“Donghae!” Then Henry calls me.

 

“Uhm! Yeah?” I answered him.

 

“Oh it is you? Why don’t you just say so? What’s with the pretending thing all about?” Then Henry comes near and closer to me, oh! too close than hugs me tightly, Oh man! I’m not gay, I’m not gay, I’m not gay, Oh! This Henry is so cute, and uh~ the funny thing is, I like the way he hugs me, no~ I’m not gay, I’m not gay, I’m not gay. “So is that mean you’re trapped in here too?” Henry gazed me.

 

“Henry, he’s not the same Donghae we know.” Said Eunhyuk.

 

“Really?” The cute guy is pouting, trailing his eyes on me, examining; I can see his pink pouty lips, chubby cheeks are bouncing or is it just my imagination, I mean they seems ready to be squish by me, I feel like want to squish them, literally.

 

 

I AM NOT GAY~!

 

 

To be continued,

 


 

Read my other story click this link --> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/491402/i-m-not-mute-donghae-romance-sihae-siwon for you Sihae fan or not, eheheeh...

Anyway,

Thank you for sparing your free time to read,

 

For you . . . for you . . . xD