Chapter 11 – Saint Honoré

The Monkey & The Hedgehog

I really don’t know whether this is a good story that enough for you to read or not,

but well saw those subbies are increasing,

just hope that you’re not only subscribing this story but also read it,

mmmkaaay…. Guys *wink wink*

Here comes the next chapter,

ENJOY!!

 


 

Even though knowing the man whom has the same face with the one I love the most but whom also never replied me, I still have this curiosity of what will happen to this strange Donghae with that Choi ing Siwon who also has the same face and the same name with the King of Sapphire, again, I assumed their love life seems mocking me for the second time.

 

Actually, I’m in confused to even digest the situation here, what I do know is that I don’t have any feeling to this nagging Donghae, obviously, he has the different nature, different figure, but still what’s this awkward feeling I have in me? I need to calm myself, this guy isn’t Donghae, he might have the same look but he is not Donghae whom I know.

 

Why Donghae was accepted the offer anyway, when he said he dislike men, this Donghae said that loudly, twice maybe more.

 

They both are just the same, the Sapphire Donghae stated clearly to me that he didn’t like the King and desperately wanted to go home, back to his family, but what happened? He’s in love with the King the moment he was abducted, I’m guessing the situation in here is not much different, I feel like a fool, no no no, this isn’t going to happen twice, and the fact that I don’t like this Donghae made it clear for me.

 

I’m not jealous.

 

Oh look!

 

This Donghae or should I call him the hedgehog since he loves to sketch that particular animal, ready to go out now, lookie! He even got dressed-up well; about to do what those couple mostly does in this land, what was the name? I saw it on TV, “Dating?” Or sort of. Sounds like a “Mating” for me.

 

“Guys, I’ll be out for a moment, I’m warning you! Don’t make a fuss!” See! He likes to nag.

 

The hedgehog just walks out to find the not oh so called King Choi Siwon who is waiting in his car, that shiny concrete box that attached with four wheels which can move faster than any horses, I wish I have one of those though, the models I saw in TV are incredible beautiful.

 

This Choi Siwon maybe not a King, but he still looks as rich as a ing prince, I was rich too you know, but unfortunately, in this land I am as poor as I was in my teenage life, when I was still in my Grandpa’s house, but those the most precious moment of my whole life, and I don’t have anything to complain with.

 

“Hello there! How much for the table three, we’re waiting too long just for the bill, I know you guys look busy but could you be faster, we still need to run to some places.” A squirrel suddenly blocking my sights and complains.    

 

I smirk annoyingly and say, “Well, you, who care.” I heard Henry gasps and quickly pushes me roughly to the side, “YAAhh… Henry how dare you!!!!” I squeak but Henry is too busy answering and smiling like a true idiot to that squirrel politely, bowing so many times, uttering apologies, tchh…. Why even bother to be lower self-esteem just to gain that little money, and worse from an ugly squirrel.

 

People in this land truly adore politeness like some sort of religion.

 


.

.

.

Siwon and I arrived at the coffee shop 10 minutes later.

 

“So what do you think of this place Donghae?” Siwon asks proudly.

 

“Hmm… Not bad, not bad at all, the coffee taste delicious, actually I’ve been here before Siwon, twice.” I smile and sip my ice coffee from the glass, neglected the stripes straw.

 

“Oh really? Why didn’t you tell me?” He frowned, twitching his thick eyebrows, funny.

 

“It’s just few blocks from my café, of course I would’ve known this place, I even know they have delicious waffles.” He sighs defeated and nodding ensuring.

 

“So uhm… What do you do for living Siwon?” Obviously this is like dating in broad daylight with a guy, hufff… might just carry on since I already agreed to come, but of course I’ll make sure no crossing the line than the friendship.

 

“Oh! I’m a manager of a uh…..” He scratches the back of his neck, smiling shyly, “bakery.”

 

I cocked my right eyebrow feeling confused, “Omo jinjja? Why you haven’t mentioned it before? You’re a bakery manager yet you came to my Panda café to purchase my cake?”

 

“And to be honest with you Donghae, I don’t eat cake, I mean, I can’t eat cake.” He shrugs his shoulders and letting out a deep sigh, looks gloomy in all of sudden.

 

I was like, “WHAAAaaa??? Mwo? What kind of human, pardon me! It’s just that I never found someone who don’t eat cake before.” I squeak then quickly lowering the voice knowing the other customer in the coffee shop laid their gazed on me.

 

“Well, it’s kind of a long story and a sad one, I’d prefer not to talk about it though.” He stated calmly.

 

“I see!” This time I sip the coffee from the straw, clearing my throat, I need to change the subject, seems the story heading to some sentimental background.

 

“So uhm… What’s the name? I mean the bakery where you’re working at Siwon?” He chuckled, “actually I’m not just the manager there, my parent owns the place you see, so yeah, it’s kind of the family business.”

 

I sigh, “Even worse, you came to my café and bought my cake which obviously you don’t eat, while your family is running the bakery business, I just don’t get it Siwon, and you haven’t answer me, which bakery, I’m curious now, must be the famous one since uhm….  No offense, but you look rich to me, so I’m guessing the family business must runs well.”

 

He chuckled, the sharp dimples appeared on his cheeks, “Honestly, buying the cake part sort of an excuse to know you.” He smiles sheepishly and bites his lower lip, I chuckled in response, “I understand.” I replied amusedly.

 

“And oh… the name’s Saint Honoré , kind of famous in Seoul City, not being too cocky I am, but I think you might heard of it.” I froze on my seat for like two minutes when I heard that ing bakery’s name, I gritted my teeth unconsciously, the pain that caused suffer in those dark days of my teenage life.

 

I smack the table abusively, elevating my numb body from the seat while my heart beats hastily pumping the blood pressure to drench up to my head and to add more of my furious, I give him the death glared before abruptly grab my slim transparent glass and pour the half cold black liquid, aiming straight to his long face.

 

That’s when slowly I gain my calm, cooling down the heat in my head and able to walk out the coffee shop.

 

YOU SAINT HONORE!!!!

 

You even send your gay son to mock me.

 

I swear you will pay for this someday!!!!  

 

 

To be continued,


 

Thank you for reading my fanfic,

 

I wrote this only for you . . . for you . . . xD